Are you struggling to find the best financial modeling courses in Bangalore? As the demand for certified financial modeling professionals is increasing in Bangalore, many institutions started providing financial modeling courses. The search for the best course to elevate your career is becoming hectic, stressful, and time-consuming. We have come across more than 50 courses that are providing online or offline financial modeling courses in Bangalore and shortlisted the top 10 for you.
In this post, we are going to discuss what is financial modeling, its benefits, scope, the future of financial modeling, and the Top 10 financial modeling courses in Bangalore.
What is Financial Modeling?
Financial modeling is a process that involves spreadsheet-based analysis of the impact of the future event or decision on the company. Financial modeling professionals estimate the impact by considering the company’s expenses, profits, growth, risk assumptions, and all other relevant factors that can affect the result.
A Financial modeling professional makes a forecast on the basis of historical data, cash flows statement, income statement, assumption of the future prospect of company, product, event, and decision. A financial model must include a cash flow statement, historical performance data, income statement, debt schedule, balance sheet, supporting schedules, valuation, charts, and graphs.
Uses of Financial Modeling
Financial Modeling can be used by a firm or a person inside or outside of the company to analyze the financial, decision-making, and future impact of the event, trends, and decisions on their company’s growth and financials.
These are some of the main reasons why a firm makes a financial model:-
- Mergers and Acquisition
- Allocation of Capital
- Risk Management
- Portfolio performance
- Raising Capital
- Company Valuation
- Quantify and predict risk
- Asset Valuation
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Option Pricing
If you are a well-skilled certified financial modeling professional who has graduated from a reputed institute, then there are numerous job opportunities available for you in different sectors. Financial modeling skills not only help you to start a new career, but it also helps to enhance your CV and get a promotion at your job. This skill is becoming one of the most preferred skills in finance sector jobs.
Here is the List of Sectors in Which Financial Modeling is Widely Used:-
- Credit Research
- Equity Research
- Investment Banking
- Financial Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Stock Market
- Personal Finance
- Mutual Funds
- Project Finance companies.
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Financial KPOs
Here is the List of Job Opportunities After Completing Financial Modeling Courses in Bangalore:-
- Equity research analyst
- Business analyst
- Associate Analyst
- Investment banker
- Market Research Analyst
- Financial analyst
- Corporate developer
- Project Finance
- Business Analyst
- Merger and Acquisition associate
Future of Financial Modeling
In the last 6 years startup registration in India has taken a whooping rise of 1500%. It rose from 431 in 2016 to 72395 in 2022. And a major chunk of these startups is registered in Bangalore. As a result, the demand for financial jobs is also increasing in the city at a rapid speed.
In the last 5 years, foreign direct investment has also surged in startups, but in the last year due to covid, war, and recession, ventures capitalist firms and foreign investors have also faced heavy losses. As a result, they have stopped their heavy investment in worldwide startups. Due to this startups have no other option than to go for profitability.
This results in an increase in demand for financial modeling professionals in investment banks, startups, and venture capitalist firms. Due to covid, recession and war legendary companies are also facing heavy losses, so they have also started recognizing the importance of financial modeling in their respective field.
Demand for financial modeling professionals is at a surge and it’s going to surge more in the future. Financial modeling jobs are not going to increase only as individual jobs. But Financial modeling is going to become the most essential skill for every financial professional in near future.
Here are the other top-ranked courses in Bangalore
- Content Writing Courses in Bangalore
- Digital Marketing Courses in Bangalore
- Technical Writing Courses in Bangalore
- GST Certification Courses in Bangalore
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Bangalore
Top 10 Institutes For Financial Modeling Courses in Bangalore
Here is the list of top 10 Financial Modeling Courses in Bangalore that can help you to learn financial modeling skills, get certified, and elevate your career.
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM Skills is an online intuition that provides professional skill-based courses at a very affordable price. IIM SKILLS has transformed the lives of more than 35000 students, housewives, and working professionals. It provides the most practical and industry-oriented course on all online learning platforms.
IIM SKILLS provides one of the best financial modeling courses in Bangalore. They provide you with a 100% practical and industry-oriented course. They teach excel from basic to advanced so that you can make your financial model of any company. This course is 100% online.
This course teaches you critical and analytical skills, problem-solving skills, communication and presentation skills, keen attention to detail, Substantial finance and accounting skills, structured approaches to valuations, Prowess to define high-end strategies, integrating financial statements, Requisite skills, and methods for valuation Skills for creating efficient financial modeling.
Course Name:- Financial Modeling Course
Course Fee:- Rs 39,900 +18%GST
Course Duration:- 3 Months
Module 1:- Basic and Advanced Excel
Module 2:- Accounting Concepts and Financial Statements
Module 3:- Ratio/KPI Analysis
Module 4:- Basics of financial modeling
Module 5:- Different types of Financial Modeling
Module 6:- Business Valuation
- They provide a 2 months guaranteed internship program.
- They deliver 50 hours of lectures and 100 hours of practical assignments.
- They also provide you 4 live projects and teach 5+ case studies during their course
- They provide you with 100% job support. After this course, you can expect a salary hike of 40%.
- This course is totally delivered by experienced faculties.
- Lifetime access to their learning management system.
- They also provide you with 24*7 online support.
- They also prepare you for your job interviews through mock interview preparation programs.
- Their certificate is organized by the Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
- They also provide you with a 100% money-back guarantee.
Also Read: IIM Skills Financial Modeling Course Review
EduPristine provides the best financial training program in India. The institute was founded in 2008 by four industry professionals. EduPristine provides industry-relevant content. Along with the training program, they also provide you with soft skill training. EduPristine has transformed the lives of more than 60000 students over years.
EduPristine is one of the oldest and biggest financial modeling course providers in India. It also provides you with online as well as offline training modes through its offline training centers in Mumbai, Chennai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
Course Name:- Financial Modeling Course
Course Fee:- Not Mentioned
Course Duration:- 14 days
Module 1:- Excel Tips
Module 2:- Case Study FMGC
Module 3:- M&A I & II
Module 4:- Macros, Charting, and Project Finance
Module 5:- Accenture Case Study
- They deliver you 70 hours of extensive classroom training. Pre-record lectures and comprehensive study notes are also available at LMS.
- The course is delivered by well-skilled and experienced faculties.
- They provide 24*7 mentorship support during the program.
- They also provide you with a self-study package which includes 24×7 Access to Online Materials, Pre-Recorded Videos, Week-Wise Model Templates, Downloadable Financial Models, Discussion Forum.
- They provide you with two training programs, one is classroom training and another one is corporate training.
- They also provide customized career guidance in resume preparation, Interview skills, workshops, and placement assistance
- EduPristine only takes 20 to 25 students per batch.
- They provide you 1-year validity of access to the learning management system.
3. The Wall Street School
The Wall Street School of India was established in 2009. It is one of the most recognized and reputed intuitions in the finance sector. For the last 13 years, The Wall Street school delivers the best financial skill-based courses across the globe. They provide lectures online as well as an offline mode through their learning centers. They have trained more than 10,000+ students across the globe.
Course Name:- Financial Modeling Online Course
Course Fee:- Rs 22,500 +18% GST
1.5 Months for weekdays batches
2.5 Months for weekends batches
Module 1:- Basic to Intermediate Excel
Module 2:- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint
Module 3:- Basic Finance Concepts
Module 4:- Feasibility Study/Business Modelling
Module 5:- Comparable Company Analysis
Module 6:- Precedent Transaction Analysis
Module 7:- Discounted Cashflow Valuation
Module 8:- Merger Model
Module 9:- Leveraged Buyout
Module 10:- Mock Interviews and Resume Edits
- They deliver 60 hours of self-paced videos and assessments test.
- They provide industry-recognized certification after completing the training program.
- They provide 100% placement assistance to candidates who have completed one of their investment banking training programs.
- They deliver real-life case studies and industry-oriented lectures.
- The course is delivered by experienced and skilled faculties who are ex-consultants and ex-investment bankers from recognized organizations.
- They also provide live online classes, classroom training, and self-paced videos.
- The videos are accessible from anywhere and anytime. The validity period of videos is 6 months.
You can also check the best Financial Modeling Courses in India
Finladder is an online learning platform that helps students and professionals to prepare for different financial courses. Finladder even prepares you for courses conducted by NSE Academy. Finladder has a community of more than 10000+ students and professionals. The courses by Finladder are conducted by highly qualified instructors.
Course Name:- Financial Modeling and Valuations (Investment Banking)
Course Fee:- Rs 7000
Course Duration:- 2 Months
Module 1:- Introduction to the course
Module 2:- Complete Excel course
Module 3:- Financial Modeling
Module 4:- Valuation
Module 5:- Internship
Module 6:- Resume and Job Preparation
- They deliver 40+ hours of industry-oriented self-paced video lectures.
- They provide one monthly internship program consisting of two live projects.
- They also award you with certification after you complete the internship program.
- This program includes a video library, a WhatsApp group, and bi-weekly live webinars for doubts, notes, live projects, and practice questions.
- They conduct bi-weekly live webinars to solve your doubts live.
- They also provide two mentors 24*7 throughout the program to solve your doubts.
- They give lifetime access to their learning management system.
Fintree was established in 2011. It provides some of the best courses in the finance domain. Fintree has generated more than 3200 placement opportunities. Fintree provides pre-recorded lectures to the candidates. Fintree also provides scholarship programs in various categories. They also provide Fintree’s Level zero program for free to candidates who don’t have any previous background in the finance domain.
Course Name:- Financial Modelling
Course Fee:- Rs 24000 to Rs 30000 +18%GST
Course Duration:- 2 Months
Module 1:- Art of Stock Picking
Module 2:- Building Financial Model Infrastructure
Module 3:- Forecasting
Module 4:-Valuation and Report Writing
- They provide certification when a candidate passes their FinTree Financial Modelling Examination.
- This course is conducted live and they also provide 140+ hours of video lectures.
- This course is available in three classes that are essential, home school and live school. Each class has its separate price and features.
- They give only 1 year of access to the course. They also provide placement support.
- This course includes live classes, video lectures, downloadable Financial Models, Excel Files, and PDF Files.
Here are the high-rated Financial Modeling Courses in Kolkata
6. IMS Proschool
IMS Proschool provides courses in finance, accounts, and digital domain. IMS Proschool has Industry relevant certifications in association with NSE, Comtia+, CIMA, NSDC, ACCA, and others. They also provide classroom workshops as well as online training. IMS Proschool is operating 15 branches in metro cities across India. They have also elevated the careers of more than 25000 students and professionals.
Course Name:- Financial Modeling Course
Course Fee:- Rs 32000 +18%GST
Course Duration:- 3 Months
Module 1:- Problem Solving in Excel
Module 2:- Financial statement analysis
Module 3:- Corporate Finance
Module 4:- Project Finance
Module 5:- Equity Modeling
- They provide dual certification, you get IMS Proschool certification after you complete their training program and the second one is provided by NSE Academy after you complete their online exam.
- They deliver 75+ hours of live lectures and access to recorded lectures and other study materials.
- They also provide 24*7 access to the online study material. They also provide real-life projects to give you industry experience.
- The institutes provide live online as well as classroom-based training through their training centers. It is available in 15 metro cities across India.
- The course is conducted by the top and experienced faculties in financial modeling.
7. Corporate Finance Institute
Corporate Finance Institute is the biggest financial skill development platform in the world. CFI is operating since 2016 and it has hosted more than 100 courses on its platform. CFI delivers one of the best Financial Modeling Courses in Bangalore. CFI offers courses, certification, and specialization programs. CFI is working on a subscription model which means if you purchase a CFI library subscription, then you get access to all the courses that are hosted on the CFI platform.
Course Name:- Financial Modeling & Valuation Analyst
$497/year for the self-study pack
$847/year for the full Immersion pack
Course Duration:- 4-6 Months
Stages of FMVA® Program
Stage 1:- Prep Courses
Stage 2:- Core Courses
Stage 3:- Elective Courses
Stage 4:- Final Exam
Stage 5:- Get FMVA Certified
- Financial Modeling
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Presentation & Visuals
- This Certification program includes 38 courses that consist of more than 2970 lessons.
- They add new courses or update existing courses on a monthly basis or whenever they require an update.
- They conduct exams after the completion of each course. To pass these exams, you have to score 80% in the exam.
- A candidate can appear for course exams as many times as they need. You can also order a hard copy of the final certificate.
- Block-chain digital certification will be awarded when the candidate passes the final FMVA exam with a minimum grade of 70%.
- They deliver more than 190 interactive exercises so that students can learn the subject matter by doing guided simulations.
- The courses are conducted by Industry expert instructors Tim Vipond, Scott Powell, Duncan Mckeen, and Jeff Schmidt.
- A student can email the instructors if they need any technical or general assistance.
You may also be interested in Financial Modeling Courses in Pune
8. Knowledge Hut
Knowledge hut is an online in-demand skill-based course provider. They provide courses from different methods like e-learning, virtual classroom, and classroom workshops. Knowledge Hut delivers more than 250 courses in 70 countries. They have served more than 250000 students around the globe. Knowledge hut helps working professionals polish and enhance their skills for the future.
Course Name:- Financial Modeling with Excel – Bangalore
Course Fee:- Not Mentioned
Course Duration:- Not Mentioned
Module 1:- Accounting Bootcamp
Module 2:- Financial Structure and Accounting
Module 3:- Extra Excel Applications
What You Will Learn in This Course:-
- Financial Modeling Projects
- Understand Financial Statements
- Excel for Accounting
- Work Around Risk
- Balance Sheet Skills
- Ratio Analysis
- They deliver 24 hours of live training and practical exercises to understand the concepts properly.
- The course is delivered by well-recognized industry experts.
- Certificates are provided by knowledge Hut after the completion of the course.
- Knowledge Hut provides a 100% money-back guarantee
9. Kredent Academy
Krednet Academy is the pioneer of a skill-based online educational platform in the finance domain. It was established in 2008. Krednet Academy has served more than 10 thousand students and working professionals. The institute has hosted more than 20 certified courses by NSE and MCX. Kredent Academy offers career-oriented finance courses, courses for investors and traders. The institute has more than 50 placement partners.
Course Name:- Certification in Valuation and Financial Modeling
Course Fee:- Not Mentioned
Course Duration:- 1 Month
Module 1:- Understanding Financial Modeling and Financial Statements
Module 2:- Financial Statement Analysis and Forecasting
Module 3:- Methods of Valuation
Module 4:- Financial Modeling Case Study
- They conduct weekend classes of 8 sessions of 24 hours (3 hours each).
- Certification is awarded after the completion of the course by NSE Academy, facilitated by Kredent Academy.
- They teach the practical application of topics covered and they also teach you real-life portfolio analysis.
- They also conduct 10 hours of the internship program with their faculties.
- They have a dedicated placement cell that connects students with different companies.
- They also conduct internal examination which consists of 50 MCQs of 2 marks each. The qualifying mark is 50 and the duration of the exam is 1.5
Also Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Hyderabad
FINXL is a global Finance skill-based learning platform. FINXL provides one of the best financial modeling courses in Bangalore. Finxl provides lifetime access to its learning management system which includes video lectures, case studies, presentations, quizzes, and ebooks. FINXL provides 3 certificates in one course which helps to enhance your resume.
Course Name:- Financial Modelling & Equity Research (FM&ER)
Course Fee:- Rs 20000
Course Duration:- 4 Months
Module 1:- Advance MS Excel
Module 2:- Data Collection and Modeling
Module 3:- Finance Fundamentals
Module 4:- Equity Research
Module 5:- Financial Modeling Valuation
- They provide a ticket-based expert support system to solve students’ queries.
- They assist in resume development. They also provide 100% job assistance.
- They also conduct live technical interview preparation by investment bankers.
- They assist you to make at least 5 Financial models from scratch.
- They also provide 3 months internship program with an equity research firm.
Question 1:- Which are the best financial modeling courses in Bangalore?
Answer:- Here is the list of best financial modeling courses in Bangalore:-
- Financial Modeling Course by IIM Skills
- Financial Modeling Course by EduPristine
- Financial Modeling Online Course by The Wall Street School
- Financial Modeling Course by IMS Proschool
- Certification in Equity Valuation and Financial Modeling by Krednet Academy
Question 2:- Who can join financial modeling courses in Bangalore?
Answer:- Anyone can enroll in financial modeling courses in Bangalore who hold a degree in any domain or are specific Graduate, CA/ CFA/ FRM/ MBA, Finance professional, B.Tech graduates/ Engineers, etc.
Question 3:- What is the average salary of financial modeling professional?
Answer:- As a financial modeling expert, a person can expect an average salary of Rs 860000 per annum. As a financial modeling fresher, you can expect a salary of Rs 380000 per annum. Moreover, the salary of financial modeling depends upon their skills, job location, and business type.
Financial modeling is a tool that helps to predict the impact of certain situations, decisions, and future events on a company’s performance with the help of spreadsheet-based analysis. Financial modeling is a skill and skills come with practice. It takes time to become an expert in financial modeling. Without Financial modeling courses in Bangalore, you have to go through a lot of hits and trials. And there is very less chance that you can get into a job. Financial modeling courses in Bangalore help to save your time and energy and it also helps to get into jobs. They deliver the latest Industry-oriented content that makes things easy for you as compared to other persons.