Information is incredibly important in the world we live in today. Any type of information can be found on the internet. Anybody anywhere in the globe has access to any given data. Nowadays, modest businesses can be started by a layperson, thanks to the freely available information. Any brand or small business can have an impact on social media visibility. Below we have listed the best data analytics courses in India.
These days, it’s relatively simple to run a business on any scale. We need to know how to make use of this information. This is why data analysts will play a crucial role in the future. Most of us probably wondered, What is Data Analytics Course? Who can enroll in this course, and How do we enroll? Here is every specific detail.
Table of Contents
- What is Data Analytics?
- Eligibility Criteria to take up Data Analytics Courses in India
- Reasons why you should study Data Analytics
- List of Top Institutes that offer Data Analytics courses in India and Certifications
- 5 Popular Data Analytics Certifications and Certificates in India
What is Data Analytics?
Data Analytics is the process of identifying critical information through examining, gathering, cleaning, converting, and modeling data to make informed decisions or forecast the future. The best approach to learning about data analytics is to enroll in a certification program. The Data Analytics certification course covers job-related abilities such as Data Analysis & Visualization, Regression Techniques, Data Models, etc., and introduces the fundamentals of data analytics.
Eligibility Criteria To Take Up Data Analytics Courses in India
A Bachelor’s degree with at least 50% overall or an equivalent grade from a reputable university, particularly in the sciences or computer science, or even a Ph.D. in the field of Maths and Statistics is the minimum requirement for enrollment in postgraduate Data Analytics courses in India. In addition to the certification or the diploma course, Data Analytics is also available at a postgraduate level with a specialization in Computer Science and Management.
Reasons Why You Should Study Data Analytics Courses in India
Given that data analytics is the study of numbers, trends, and data in general, it provides you with the ideal opportunity to work as a well-paid consultant or freelancer for some of the largest companies in the world. This type of work, which is primarily dependent on IT, may be done whenever and anywhere you want.
- Top firms today place a high priority on data analytics.
Data analytics is significant since it aids in the performance optimization of enterprises. Top enterprises are employing data analytics to identify new market opportunities for their services and products as market competition intensifies as a result of this. Currently, 77% of leading companies believe that data analytics are crucial to business performance. This suggests that prominent data experts significantly influence company policies and marketing strategies.
- Increased job opportunities.
In India, there is a 45% need for positions requiring a data analyst. By 2025, Analytics Insights projects that India will have 137,630 new data science jobs. The salary packages offered by businesses in the financial and technical industries are usually above average. Most data analysts progress to senior data analysts, data scientists, data analytics managers, business analysts, etc.,
One of the best aspects of working as a data analyst is having the chance to collaborate with some of the most influential people in the industry. Notable big data analytics software suppliers, like Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, and SAP are among the top contenders.
Following is a list of some of the top businesses and organizations that are looking to hire people with the necessary data science skills, broken down by industry:
- Retail: Walmart, Reliance Retail Ltd., Flipkart, Future Enterprises Ltd., Landmark Group, ITC
- Media and Entertainment: Buzzfeed, Viacom, Fox, Time Warner, Netflix, NDTV, Dish Network.
- Telecommunications: Bharti Airtel Limited, Vodafone-IDEA, BSNL, Reliance Jio.
- Healthcare: GSK, GE Healthcare, Sanofi.
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance: ICICI Bank, HDFC, HSBC, JPMorgan Chase, BNP Paribas, Citi Group
- Automotive Industry: Honda, Hyundai, Maruti Suzuki, Volkswagen, General Motors
- There are many job titles from which you can choose.
There are many different job titles and industries. Since big data is currently utilized practically everywhere, you can opt to be:
- Data Analyst
- Big Data Engineer
- Data Analytics Consultant
- Metrics and Analytics Specialist
The possibilities are endless, and these are just a few of the positions you could take at significant companies like IBM, ITrend, Opera, Oracle, etc.
- It represents great opportunities for freelancing.
In the wake of the pandemic, the freelancing market in India expanded by 46% in 2020. India has the second-fastest-growing pool of freelancers, with economic growth of 160% year over year, according to a Payoneer analysis.
Worldwide, businesses are switching to the gig economy or remote employment models. The freelancing environment is flourishing as a result, particularly in the IT industry.
- Create a new revenue source.
Data analysts have the chance to collaborate with others and contribute to the highest level of decision-making, which can lead to opportunities to advance into more managerial roles.
List of Top Data Analytics Courses in India
1. Goa Institute of Management for Data Analytics Courses in India
One of the top educational destinations for Data Analytics Courses in India and for those interested in big data is the Goa Institute of Management. The goal of the institute is to cultivate dependable and adaptable leaders who will lead the way in developing new business models and technological advancements.
The goal of GIM’s Postgraduate Diploma in Big Data Analytics is to assist students in pursuing careers in data science such as data scientists, analysts, database administrators, and other related fields. The training enables the aspirants to evaluate massive datasets to identify hidden patterns, unknown correlations, market trends, and other relevant information for business success.
Course Content: PG Course
- Introduction to Advanced Excel
- Introduction to Python
- Introduction DBMS
- Introduction to Business Research Method
- Term 1 to Term 9
- Basics of Management
- Basics of statistics and maths
- Hands-on MS Excel
- Database management
- Business Economics
- Marketing Management And Managerial Accounting
- Quantitative methods
- Statistics and Programming Analytics
- Querying and data integration
- Big Data Ecosystem And Management
- Finance for managers
- Operations and Human Resource Management
- Big data visualization and Predictive Analytics
- Analytics project management
- Organization structure
- Culture and processes
- Story Telling with data
- Machine learning
To know more about the Fees Structure Email: [email protected]
Course Duration: 2 years
Other best courses in India:
- Content Writing Courses in India
- Digital Marketing Courses in India
- GST Certification Courses in India
- Technical Writing Courses in India
- SEO Courses in India
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in India
- Financial Modeling Courses in India
2. Praxis Business School
The data science Postgraduate program at Praxis’s Business School lasts nine months and is available in Bangalore, Kolkata, and Mumbai. Aspiring candidates choosing this program will be trained in different tools like Python, Spark, Hadoop, and other related topics. This would need complete dedication towards the course as the candidates will be learning different topics.
Course Content: PG Course
9 Month Full-Time with Dual
- My SQL
- Data Visualization
- Case Studies
Graduates from accredited or deemed universities who have earned at least 60% in any of the following fields: BE/B.Tech/B.Sc (with Economics/Statistics as one of the topics); graduates from any other discipline who also took mathematics or statistics.
Post-graduates from accredited colleges or universities who have earned a minimum of 60% in one of the following disciplines: -M.E., M.Tech., MBA, PGDM, or MSc with Economics or Statistics as one of the topics.
3. Madrid Software for Data Analytics Courses in India
The premier analytics training center is Madrid Software, which has upper-edge instructors and is a well-known Data Analytics course in India. Ex-Cognizant employees founded this excellent institute, which has been operating since 2011.
They have all the necessary resources for it and are assisting students in acquiring the greatest abilities to differentiate themselves from competitors. They are establishing a variety of courses with an emphasis on analytics courses in India.
The course is created by considering the current requirements and accordingly, Various technologies are integrated, such as
- Predictive Analysis
- Matplotlib Concepts
- Data Visualisation
- Data Cleaning Techniques
- Text Analysis
- My SQL
- Analytics by Numpy Concepts
- Analytics Pandas Concept
- Python Concepts
- Predictive Analysis
- Case Studies
Students will have hand on experience with Live Projects during the course. Your course completion certificate will act as a reference to help you land a decent job as a data analyst in any reputable organization across the nation.
4. Great Learning
Great Learning is also one of the top institutes that offer Data Analytics courses in India, and here students will receive a dual certificate from the University of Texas and Great Lakes. They have developed a methodology that covers every competency needed to be a data analyst.
They assist students in learning the topics in depth, the program includes some experienced industry executives and prominent academics in the field of artificial intelligence.
Data Science Foundations
- Introduction to Data Science
- SQL Programming
- Python for Data Science
- Marketing and CRM
Data Science Techniques
- Advance Statistics
- Data Mining
- Predictive Modelling
- Time Series Forecasting
- Machine Learning
- Marketing and Retail Analytics
- Web & Social Media Analytics
- Finance & Risk Analytics
Visualization and Insights
- Capstone Project
- Career Assistance
- PG Certificate from UT Austin and Great Lakes
Roonie, Mayank, and Phalgun started upGrad in 2015. Since learning for professionals stops once they enter a working environment, the founders realized in 2015 that the quickly changing market demanded that professionals continually upskill themselves. UpGrad was established at this time to improve the lives of working professionals by assisting them in upskilling while employed.
Their UG and PG programs set a foundation for all those who are looking forward to starting their career in Data Analytics. UpGrad is well known for its curriculum and is one of the best institutes known for Data Analytics Courses in India. They continue to develop online learning to provide the future workforce with high-quality education as interactive as a classroom setting.
Course duration – 9 Months
4+Projects and 1 Capstone Project
- Python Bootcamp
- Python for Data Analytics
- Data Visualization in Python
- Machine Learning
- AWS Certificate Presentation
- Capstone Project
6. Google Data Analytics Professional Certificate
Google offers professional training certification in Data Analysis without any prior experience, which provides an opportunity to connect with top employers. Throughout 8 courses, develop marketable abilities that can help you land an entry-level position. You’ll gain knowledge from Google employees whose careers in data analytics began as the foundations for those jobs.
You will be learning Key Analytical Skills (Data Cleaning, Analysis, and Visualization) and tools like (Spreadsheets, SQL, R Programming, Tableau) and more. The intended completion time for this certificate is six months. On the completion of the Certificate, you will be qualified to work as a database administrator, junior or associate data analyst, and more.
Requirements: No prior education, training, or experience is necessary to take the Google Data Analytics Professional certification exam.
Cost: On Coursera, the course has a 3,214 monthly subscription fee.
- Online Data Analytics Courses
- Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses in Kolkata
- Data Analytics Courses in Ahmedabad
- Data Analytics Courses in Jaipur
- Data Analytics Courses in Gujarat
7. Certification Program by Indian Institute of Management (IIM Amritsar)
Across all areas and business sectors, data analytics significance is rapidly increasing. To achieve a competitive advantage, organizations are preparing to use their information assets.
As a result, IIM Amritsar wants to prepare its graduates for data analytics through the two courses it is offering: Introduction to Data Analytics and Advanced Data Analytics. The graduates’ employment prospects in data analytics and related disciplines will be aided by the courses.
Requirements: For this course, only applicants with graduate degrees and good second- or first-class standing are eligible.
A minimum of 2 years of work experience is shown to be mandatory for the course.
Cost: Course and Certificate fees is 2,00,000INR
8. IBM Data Analyst Professional certificate
It is untrue that a Ph.D. is required to work as a data scientist. Anyone with a passion for learning can enroll in this Professional Certificate program, no prior computer science or programming experience is necessary.
By completing the professional certificate, they will gain the knowledge, develop and access the tools, and portfolio required to stand out from the competition when applying for entry-level data scientist positions.
The program consists of 9 online courses that will prepare you with the most up-to-date tools and knowledge for the workforce, such as open source tools and libraries, Python, databases, SQL, data visualization, data analysis, statistical analysis, predictive modeling, and machine learning algorithms.
Using actual data science tools and real-world data sets, you will practice data science skills in the IBM Cloud. You will receive a digital certification from IBM in addition to a Professional Certificate from Coursera.
Requirements: No Prior Computer Science or Programming experience is needed.
Cost: On Coursera, the course has a 3,214 monthly subscription fee.
9. Caltech CTME Data Analytics Certificate Program
Gain the ability to independently solve business problems using data analytics technologies. Discover the applications and effects of data analytics across a range of sectors. Understand how to draw important business conclusions from data and communicate them to stakeholders concisely and understandably. Make models that predict future patterns, then use them to inform business choices.
To be qualified to take the AWS certification test, you must comprehend data storage solutions, analysis, modeling, and visualization approaches using AWS Glacier, Glue, Athena, Redshift, and more.
Requirements: It will be necessary to have computer and English language skills.
No prior programming knowledge is necessary
The curriculum and program design assume that the learner has achieved an undergraduate degree. However, STEM undergraduates and freshmen may also apply.
Cost: 9 Month Course, Course Fees: 3,00,000 INR
10. Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate
The business intelligence (BI) market is increasing, and more recruiters and hiring managers are searching for experts that not only understand how to use BI technologies but also have certifications to support their claims.
By learning Power BI, you improve your workplace productivity, your ability to communicate, and the depth of your insights. Additionally, you develop the courage to take on additional project leadership roles and deal with tricky commercial problems.
You can trust that everything you’ll see on the Microsoft PowerBI test will be covered in the course and the same order because the Microsoft Certified: Data Analyst Associate with Power BI course is precisely based on the DA-100 exam structure.
Prepare for your Power BI certification by learning all the material required to pass the DA-100 test. Learn how to deploy and maintain deliverables in Power BI, as well as how to prepare, model, visualize, and analyze data. Additionally, DAX, sophisticated data visualization methods, and more.
Requirements: Have a computer with an internet connection
Cost: Fees of 3,499 INR for the Course and Certification.
FAQs About Data Analytics Courses in India
1. What is Data Analytics?
A collection of information known as data can be presented in a variety of ways, including words, photographs, videos, numbers, and observations. Data analytics is the process of gathering, transforming, and arranging these facts to make inferences, forecast outcomes, and guide deliberations. Data analysts are needed by businesses to sort through this data and assist in making judgments about their goods, services, and business plans.
2. Why choose Data Analyst as a career?
- Data generation is increasing globally.
- Global innovation and digital transformation are on the rise.
- Data analyst Jobs can be pursued easily.
- Enterprises broadly implementing big data.
- Professionals in analytics are in high demand.
- Several chances to collaborate with prestigious brands.
- A variety of available job profiles.
3. What kind of Companies hire Data Analysts?
Businesses like entertainment, finance, and healthcare need Data Analysts to assist them in improving their business operations and introducing new goods.
4. What are the required skills to be a successful Data Analyst?
The most important skills required to be a Data Analyst are:
- Being extremely fluent in SQL, which is essential for any Data Analyst. The Data Analyst must use SQL to access any company data. As a result, they may access, analyze, and organize the data. Due to this, SQL is important in terms of employment.
- Data management is a key component of a data analyst’s job, and it involves gathering, organizing, and storing data securely and cost-effectively.
- Understanding statistical programming languages like R and Python is important. These two programming languages must be learned to satisfy the demands of cleaning, analyzing, and visualizing massive amounts of data. Whereas R was created especially for analysis. Python performs the same function, but it’s considerably simpler to learn.
- One of the most commonly used Data Visualization tools is Tableau. This tool helps the Data Analyst to analyze the data stored in cloud databases, spreadsheets, dashboards, data models and Business Intelligence reports.
- Domain knowledge refers to knowing how a business or organization operates. The data analyst needs to understand how the business they work for operates.
- Being a data analyst involves more than just managing data; it also requires the ability to think creatively and solve problems. This makes it simpler to collect data, identify trends, and acquire data.
5. What tools will be offered to assist in the job-seeking process?
You’ll have access to career coaching sessions, mock interviews, resume-building workshops, and expert-led training in addition to projects that will help you get ready for a job.
Conclusion About Data Analytics Courses in India:
Data analysts will be more in demand in the coming years. According to the data, sectors will generate billions in revenue by 2025. Candidates for online certifications and courses in Data Analysis will experience tremendous job advancement at all academic levels, including undergraduate, graduate, and professional. As we can see, Data Analytics is employed in a variety of industries, including transportation, education, web search engines, security, logistics, and delivery, digital advertisements, marketing, and fraud detection. A list of Data Analytics Courses in India has been discussed in this article, therefore, enrolling in this course will not only help you improve your abilities but also give you more opportunities for your professional path.