There are more than 10 types of content writers including SEO Content Writers, Digital Content Writers, Lead Generation Writers, Social Media Writers and many more, due to the very high demand of content writers in the digital industry across India and other Asian countries requirements for upgrading skills of content writers has increased thus Content Writing Course is taught at many institutes.
To become a great Content Writer, getting training from renowned institutes helps an individual to easily grab a work. In this article, I will share every possible work you can do post completion of a content writing course and also a list of content writing institutes in India.
To understand each and every aspect of it, in this article you will learn about:-
- Types of Content
- Roles of Content Writers.
- Best Content Writing Institutes.
Types of Content
Every day we consume a lot of content in multiple forms however every content which we consume has an ultimate objective to address the concern of the consumer. If we broadly look at forms of content, we have 4 types of content in our day-to-day life.
- Videos: Video content marketing is one of the best ways to promote and reach out to a mass audience. As per the case study by Video Nitch more than 5 billion videos are watched on youtube every day.
- Voice: In recent times, the podcast has gained huge listeners’ interest other than radios. There is huge content getting created for the podcast every day.
- Text: Content in the form of text is found everywhere, this article is one of the forms of text-based content. Ebooks, blogs, websites, newspapers, e-paper, and much more digital content is created and distributed every day on platforms like Google & other social media channels.
- Pictures: Every consumer has a different way to read & respond in the digital age, infographics, pictures, pdf are new ways to promote and drive your messages to your end-users. Nowadays, social media pictures and infographics content play an important role in your entire marketing strategy.
Types of Content Writers & Roles of Content Writers
- Brand journalist: Ever wonder why do you click on those headlines to read more? The role of a brand journalist is to create great content in the form of storytelling.
- SEO Content Writers: Content created based on various keyword research to promote and create visibility of websites organically is a functional role of SEO content writers.
- Social Media Writers: Content created at social media sites based on user behaviors and trends, social media content writers have a role to create, publish and schedule postings at various social media sites.
- Creative Writing: Starting up from a blog about travel, food, health, or any creative interest of yours, creative writers aggregate their audience over some time. Ultimately many creative writers become influences in their niche. Creative writers work on various projects to promote various brands with their powerful voice impact.
There are many more types of content writers including technical writers, User Interface writers, Advertising Copywriters. The scope of this domain is immense. The only prerequisite to excelling here is to be proactive and keep yourself updated with the changing trends and algorithms of search engines. The salary scope is also huge provided you choose a niche that both suits your writing acumen and is in demand on the market. The average salary for content writers is around 10k-12k for absolute beginners. But once you tap into a market that is in demand you can get a very high salary for even up to 50k and above per month.
Top 10 Content Writing Courses in India
If you are searching for a Top Content Writing Course in India or outside India like Dubai, Singapore, Malaysia, Oman, Muscat, Canada, Australia, Riyadh, Oman, Ghana, or Nigeria, many training institutes offer great classroom and online classroom short and long-term programs.
IIM Skills offers India’s most Comprehensive Content Writing Courses In India. There Course is 80 Hours of Content Writing Master Course which comes in a live online classroom format. Participants have the choice to attend live classes from home or office with an interactive learning management system.
Every student who joins IIM Skills also gets tools worth INR 35000 free, along with a 100% money-back guarantee in case you are not satisfied with course delivery.
This program costs you INR 14900 + applicable taxes, as a student, you will learn in-depth master skills on content development to effective content marketing campaigns. With practical assignments and expert mentor advice, you become well versed with all the tools and applications that help to create high-grade content.
The curriculum includes the following modules in-depth.
- WordPress and CMS details
- Content Writing tools
- Keyword Research
- User Interface
- Google local pages
- Freelance content writing
- Email writing
Some important features of the course at IIM SKILLS
- Guaranteed internship with IIM SKILLS for 3 months
- Lifetime access to study materials, lifetime support for any doubt or confusion.
- Opportunity to develop your portfolio under the guidance of the expert mentors
- Writing blogs for leading publications like TOI
- Press release writing on leading online portals
- Discussing strategy to start your content agency
- Learning designing skills for your website
- How To Appear for interviews confidently
- Dedicated placement cell to help you get your foot in the door
Here is the most genuine guide to – Is IIM SKILLS Fake?
Once you complete the course, you can work as a content writer for diverse industries can opt for your own content writing business. mentoring budding writers can also be a good career option. IIM SKILLS course is recommended for students, working professionals, and entrepreneurs.
Check out these other courses from IIM SKILLS
Content Writing Training
Content Writing Training offers Weekend and Weekdays Course which helps you to learn effective ways to deliver content marketing projects. The website claims to make you a successful content marketer along with a 100% money-back return.
Their flagship course Professional Certification in Content Writing (PCCW) teaches you the following concepts:
- Technical Writing
- Creative Writing
- Research Writing
- Scientific Writing
- Travel Writing
- Medical Writing
- Web content writing
- Article Writing
- Web Copywriting
- Copy Editing
With so many modules (40+), you gain an understanding of where your interests are and which genre of writing appeals to you the most. This way, you can start your content writing career with a niche that suits your preferences. They haven’t mentioned their program fee on the website. Their outstanding pedagogy makes them one of the finest content writing courses in India to opt for. You get access to all study materials on any device of your choosing.
Learning Beyond Books
As the name says Learning Beyond Books also offers creative content writing courses in Delhi, the heart of India. This institute is founded by Sharangee Dutta who has 2+ years of experience in the content copywriter industry. The course is structured in such a manner that it helps anyone interested to make a thriving career in content writing and creation.
Sharangee offers an in-class program with Weekdays and Weekend options at a very nominal price of INR 5000 + taxes. The only prerequisite to enrolling for the program at Learning beyond Books is that you have to possess working knowledge of the English language. The course is available to you on weekends and weekdays making it one of the most desirable content writing courses in India.
The program has 14 classes that will give you a basic understanding of content writing training in Delhi and effective online blogging skills.
You might be interested in this content writing course review article to determine which content writing course you want to opt for
The Brand Salon
TBS is into various education models including the Content Writing Course in Mumbai. They offer in-class training for content writing certification. A course fee is not mentioned by them on their website.
TBS is a good institute for Content Writing Courses in India. As an institute they have a presence in Mumbai for various other courses as well, this includes Digital Marketing Training other than Content Writing Courses.
Some of the most important points of the course are that it will help you to understand the intrinsic characteristics of each writing platform and how one channel differs from the other. YOu should be able to modify your content and repurpose it for the different social media platforms based on the unique traits of that particular digital platform.
The syllabus for the content writing course is as follows:
- Fundamentals of Storytelling
- Digital Medium and their characteristics
- Types of Writing
- Essentials of Audience Analysis
- Understanding Search Engines
- Principles of Good Writing
IIEDM is another of the finest content writing courses in India that offer you how to start with blogging and creative content writing skills. IIEDM in classroom courses helps students to learn Effective Content Writing for several industries and sectors.
It is one of the most popular digital marketing institutes offering a variety of courses relating to the online domain. Their Certification Course in Content Writing offers important features that help you to prosper in the content writing domain. The practical assignments along with the lectures help you to understand the core points required to create compelling content for diverse sectors and businesses.
IIEDM ensures that you get trained by some of the best mentors who can guide you and provide you with relevant details regarding creating content. You also get full job assistance and help from your mentors for creating a resume and portfolio that would help you apply and get the best jobs possible.
You also have internship opportunities at IIEDM aimed to give you a first-hand experience of how the entire content strategy plan is implemented in the real world. Securing the right freelance projects is also one of the main learnings in this content writing course.
The course content at IIEDM includes
- Understanding content writing tools
- Writing effectively for the digital world
- the process of writing
- What do you have to do after you have written a piece
- Different content formats
- Different digital platforms and the way to write for all of them
- Reader analysis and creation of content piece according to the reader’s demands
- Starting your own content writing business
- Interview preparation and resume creation
- Soft skills development
You can contact them at IIEDM Website
Digital Academy 360
Digital Academy 360 is into Digital Marketing Classes that offer classroom courses in content writing as well. Their course gives you 19 topics of knowledge about how to start with content writing, blogging, and other digital writing skills.
The content writing course is a 3 months intensive program covering all significant elements of the content industry. There is also a specialization module that is provided to you with the certificate. They cover academic projects as well.
The 300+ hours of learning in the advanced content writing modules give you a strong base to kickstart your career. The blended learning approach, online learning pedagogy, and self-paced courses with access to recordings are some of the institute’s excellent methods to impart education comprehensively.
- How to write your content
- How to publish your content
- Share your content on social media and digital channels
- SEO terms and concepts
- Create content for SEO
- Understanding CMS
- Creating a website using WordPress
- Keyword Research
- Content Writing Tools
- Content Creation
- Designing a website and creating content
- Importance of research
- Evaluating your audience
- Market research
- Difference between Readability and Searchability
The course has been structured in such a way that it is practical assignments and project-oriented (More than 20 projects). This means it helps you to implement all that you learn in practical assignments to have a real-life understanding of how things work in the content writing domain.
- More than 2 years of LMS access
- 5+ Certifications covering important knowledge on content creation
- Tools Training (Yoast, CoSchedule, Grammarly, Hemingway. and many more.)
There are agency live projects like static web development, Real0time SEO Implementation, understanding google ads.
Some of the topics covered in these agency live projects are as follows:
- Paid campaigns for clients
- Key features of On-site, Off-Site SEO
- WordPress Development
This course is certified and is regarded as one of the most in-demand content writing courses in India. They haven’t mentioned the course fee on their website.
Inventateq is another well-known institute that offers Content writing courses in India. It has branches in Bangalore and other cities as well. Their program is 35 hours long course offered with Weekdays and Weekend options. They also offer 100% placement assistance to all their students.
Some of the key points of the Inventateq content writing course are as follows
- They provide full placement support and assistance to students who want to start their content writing careers.
- The course is available for both weekdays and weekends giving you the flexibility and choice to learn content writing at your convenience.
- The content writing program is 30 to 35 hours of intensive training that combines practical assignments and also covers the important concept for you to have a strong understanding of the terms and components of the content writing industry.
- The trainers have 5 plus years of experience in teaching content and hence cover all the important points that would help you to prosper in this industry.
- The course helps you to also cover the interview questions and answers to get you the desired job.
The course content includes the following
- Fundamentals of content writing
- Importance of content writing for different businesses
- How to become an effective content writer
- Compilation of quotes, stories, and write-ups that inspire you to become better content writers
- Key points of content development
- Importance of storytelling
- How to generate new content ideas
- The different ways to promote your content
- Secrets of Inbound Marketing
- content marketing strategies for B2B and b2C Domains
You can start with a 1-hour free DEMO.
Content Knock Out
Content Knock Out is run by Monica Samuel dedicated institute to teach and educate enthusiasts for building content writing skills. One of the most in-demand content writing courses in India, content Knockout ensures that they provide you with all the training required to succeed in the competitive content writing industry.
Content knockout is dedicated to providing you with training that will inform budding content writers about key strategies to excel in web content writing as well as other formats of content. The mentors are highly skilled in giving you insights into how to create a judicious content writing and development strategy that is bound to engage your target audience.
Whether it is social media content, web content, or creating content for other digital platforms, Content Knockout has you covered. Blogging, creating meaningful content marketing strategies for businesses are some of the elements covered. These content writing courses are primarily available in Bangalore but you can enquire about online classes to attend them from anywhere you want.
The course is designed to teach you insights into writing effective content skills. They haven’t mentioned the course fee on their website. You can directly contact them on their website.
Henry Harvin offers in-class Content Writing Courses in India in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon & Bangalore. Their course is divided into 4 days full-time content writing program which will cost you INR 12900 + GST.
Their Flagship course CDCW Certified Digital Content Writer is 1 month long in duration with 32 hours of in-classroom training.
Participants will get 100% placement and internship opportunities post completion of the course along with access to the Learning Management System LMS.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Which is the best content writing course in India?
- Are all the latest topics covered in these content writing courses in India?
- What is the approximate course fee for content writing courses in India?
- How to determine which course will be the best for me?
My Final Words about the above institutes.
here you have a compiled list of all the content writing courses in India that can provide you with an understanding of content writing. To become a successful content marketer there are many things which one should address to their students which include website creation, knowledge of digital marketing tools which can enhance your SEO ranking and visibility of content in front of the world and some hacks about how to grab freelance and full-time work in the content marketing industry, Institutes like IIM SKIlls has a complete package for it.
If you want to start with low-cost courses you can also start with the Udemy content writer course which comes under a very nominal cost. The content writing courses in India are conducted by professionals who have had years of experience in the industry and know what works and what doesn’t.
On the other hand, people living outside these cities should focus on an Online Content Writing Course as those offer flexible learning and high quality of content.
If you still feel you need my guidance I am always active at [email protected] to help you.
3 thoughts on “Top 10 Content Writing Courses in India With Placements”
Was looking for the content writing course will definitely join you soon .thanks for the blog
I was wondering if I can do Content Writing Course from IIM SKILLS or ECT, which place do you suggest as the best content writing institute?
IIM SKILLS is recommended.