There is an increase in demand for Tally courses in Pune. The main reason for a soaring rise in the number of learners to upskill their finance domain faculties is the increased scope of career opportunities that arrive upon obtaining a Tally course certificate. Yes, individuals with the ability to use Tally for validating financial transitions are preferred more to the ones who lack it. If you are ready to skyrocket your career path, follow the article and make the best use of the information provided. A list of institutes that offer ideal teaching programs is shared to help you make a career decision.
What is Tally Software?
It is important to learn about the software before we jump into the details of colleges offering the best Tally courses in Pune. Here is some piece of information to educate you on tally software. It is a software tool to record the daily transactions of a business to let the management make informed decisions in the future. The software is available in different versions.
The latest version is ERP 9. This is an inventory management system and financial accounting system. The best feature of the operating system is it can be integrated with a variety of business applications such as finance, sales, purchasing, inventory, payroll, etc.
Every business transaction can be recorded in detail with the help of the Tally tool. It facilitates a double-entry accounting system to rectify and eliminate possible errors.
What Features Does a Tally Program Have?
Anyone who aims to learn how to operate Tally must know its features. Learning the features allows them to understand where they stand and what can be done to become a pro at using the application software. Here is a list of features the Tally operating system has.
- It is a multilingual platform. Its ability to let users utilize it conveniently makes it a globally accepted program. The employees can record the accounts in one language and can extract reports in another language.
- Records of thousands of companies can be created and maintained.
- Automation of employee records management is possible through its payroll feature.
- The synchronization feature allows the automatic update of transactions that are maintained in multiple office locations.
- Customized generation of consolidated financial statements can be attained through Tally software as per the loaded company’s instructions.
- Management of multiple and single groups is a breeze for Tally users.
What Are the Advantages of Using Tally Software?
Almost everything and person in the world are used to fulfill an entity’s goals and requirements. Similarly, the Tally operating tool is utilized to achieve a few of the business objectives. Some of them are listed below for your reference.
- Easy data movements
- Simple to use
- Fast and easy document access
- Fewer errors
- GST solution
Easy data movements: Tally can quickly, easily, and securely move data from one platform to another. In simple words, the employees of the company can install the software on a computer, mobile phone, and laptop to suit their convenience.
The tool allows you to count the number of files, folders, and documents on your desktop. Tracking and retrieval of documents can be done at any time with the help of Tally software. It has the ability to avoid mistakes that could take place due to file conflicts.
Simple to use: You have the freedom to easily perform a transaction activity related to accounting/voucher with the easy-to-use interface of the tally. That’s not all, you can also install a tally gateway server in the simplest way. This point sheds light on the operating system’s feature to create personalized reports on the given instructions which could be customer insights or business requirements within a short span.
Tally’s intuitive interface lets the user view all the records eliminating the need for moving around different machines to access data from various departments. The employee can save time by explaining why he needs to access certain files from other machines and finish his work without hassles.
Inexpensive: The easy-to-use and affordability feature will enable the company owners to purchase it without having to worry about its price and suitability to business needs. The presence of rare options in Tally software will allow an entrepreneur to choose it over other platforms for recording commercial transactions.
Storing and capturing the data in the most affordable way can be implemented through the Tally program. The advanced recording technology of the operating system allows the employees to record the data in real-time and safely store it for future reference.
This benefit of the software makes it the most chosen tool to process large volumes of data in a quick and secure manner. Not to forget the money-saving aspect as it eliminates the need for paper trails, travel expenses, printouts, and other additional costs related to manual management of data.
Security: The tool has built-in advanced encryption techniques which protect the stored data from hackers or unauthorized individuals. Any person or entity that is involved in getting hold of information from insecure networks won’t be able to mess with Tally users.
Fast and easy document access: Believe it or not, the time required to learn to use Tally is very less; the installed wizard feature will guide you to navigate the operating system. Enjoy easily accessing files from one location within seconds without struggling to read and understand endless pages or menus of instructions. Bid bye to software that is time-consuming and costly to operate.
Fewer errors: The user of the Tally tool has the opportunity to automate data verification and make the lives of business owners easy to access accurate data.
GST solution: The presence of GST in India makes some individuals hesitant to file or return GST from others. The introduction of Tally included providing solutions to this concern. The accounting software has the ability to find out and correct errors. It is a helpful tool to humankind as it returns GST by the creation of invoices.
Also, it is to be noted that many people faced problems dealing with GST calculations in the initial years of its introduction. The creators of Tally made sure to keep this issue in mind and created an operating system to encourage citizens to handle their finances in a simpler fashion.
What Are the Career Opportunities for an Individual With Tally Certification Programs?
Any learner who completes a course with a comprehensive curriculum for Tally is provided with a variety of career offers at hand. The skills acquired in the program will facilitate them to explore a range of job roles as listed below.
Accounts Executive: The duty of an accounts executive is to maintain daily business relationships with the company’s clients. This aspect of their job exposes them to the company’s publicity, financial services, and advertising. The assigned individual will also have to take up responsibilities that are linked to maintaining accounts on a daily basis.
Junior accountant: If your goal is to become a junior accountant, you must acquire a bachelor’s degree. Your supervisor will let a senior accountant help you understand the work of accounting in detail.
Data entry operator: As the word ‘entry’ suggests, it is a position wherein the individual is expected to input the data into a computer by either scanning a device or manually typing the information. This task definitely seems easy, however, dedication, precision, and certain techniques are essential to efficiently finish it. You will be posted to a data entry department in a company to fulfill your job responsibilities.
Accounts Assistant: This designation allows you to complete critical tasks or assist an experienced accountant. You will be expected to perform certain responsibilities like typing the content, making important business calls, answering emails, filing vital documents, and helping with basic bookkeeping. You might also be expected to deal with agencies and clients of the company.
Tally operator: The course that covers modules to educate students on the usage of Tally ERP 9 will help you grab a tally operator job. The course that is specifically designed to assist learners to use the Tally operating system can make any individual an employable entity. As a Tally operator, you will get to learn how to store details, maintain simple accounts, monitor and manage payrolls, etc.,
That being said, you must pick the right institutes that offer Tally courses in Pune to find your dream job. An educational entity that can provide certification programs is much better because it adds value to your CV and lets you negotiate the salary package. Now is the time to contact institutes that offer ideal programs for the progress of your career. Go through the next part of the article to know about some of the best colleges in Pune.
Check here the other best courses in Pune:
- Content Writing Courses in Pune
- Digital Marketing Courses in Pune
- GST Certification Courses in Pune
- Technical Writing Courses in Pune
- SEO Courses in Pune
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Pune
- Financial Modeling Courses in Pune
- Creative Writing Courses in Pune
Top Educational Entities Offering the Best Tally Courses in Pune
As mentioned earlier, joining a random college and expecting a great learning experience is not the right thing to do. This is why a list of ideal colleges that provide Tally courses in Pune is provided below.
- IIM SKILLS
- Henry Harvin
1. IIM SKILLS:
IIM SKILLS is one of the leaders in the education sector. It offers a range of online courses to learners. Its programs are proven to help students and professionals in upskilling themselves. The Tally Master Course enables the learner to acquire knowledge about the importance and usage of Tally concepts and Tally software.
Tally Course Curriculum
- Business Accounting (Module 1)
- Advance Tally Prime and Tally ERP 9 (Module 2)
- Advanced Accounting in Tally (Module 3)
- 60+ hours of Practical Assignments
- Internship Opportunities
- Placement Assistance
- Master Certification
- Money-back Guarantee
Duration: 18 hours self-paced Online Course
Fee: INR 2900 + 18% GST
Mailing address: email@example.com
SevenMentor is one of the ideal entities to provide comprehensive Tally courses in Pune. If you want to obtain in-depth knowledge about the operating system, SevenMentor is the perfect choice for you. They use the latest Tally software to educate learners on using the operating system.
Anyone can opt for their program. You don’t have to worry about being a beginner or an expert to acquire skills; the course structure lets you become an efficient Tally user. They hold a record for teaching over 2000+ learners.
- Real-time projects
- Course Completion Certificate
- Industry experts mentor the students
- Module 1: Accounting Basics
- Module 2: Tally ERP9 fundamentals
- Module 3: Accounting Masters related to Tally ERP9
- Module 4: Inventory linked to Tally ERP9
Duration: 110 hours
Fee: INR 10,000
Phone: 77980 58777
Mailing Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to have live instructor-led sessions by well-experienced and certified faculty, ACTE is the best option for you. The entity facilitates seamless learning through 25+ practice assignments, 3+ live projects, lifetime access to study materials, and 40+ hours of training.
- Subject matter experts to lead hands-on and practical instructions
- Best interview-cracking techniques
- More than 25 Practical assignments
- Hands-on training
- Placement assistance
- Learning through Live projects
- Exposure to the best industry-related aptitude, soft skills, and practices
- Personal training
- Certificate on completion of the program
- Demo Class for free of cost
- Module 1: Basics Accounting
- Module 2: Fundamentals of Tally ERP9
- Module 3: Accounting Masters in Tally ERP9
- Module 4: Inventory Masters in Tally ERP9
- Module 5: Vouchers entries In Tally ERP9
- Module 6: Advance Accounting in Tally ERP9
- Module 7: Advance Inventory in Tally ERP9
- Module 8: Taxes in Tally ERP9
- Module 9: Service Tax
- Module 10: Technological advantages in Tally ERP9
- Module 11: Generating reports in Tally ERP9
The sessions include students getting used to Dictionary Manager, Tally Connector, NET Auth Library SDK, Export and Import of Customer Serials, and Preferences.
Duration: 40 hours
Fees: INR 12,000
Phone: 93833 99991
Mailing Address: email@example.com
Udemy is known to offer the best crash courses online. Tally Prime, Tally ERP 9, and GST are some of the popular programs on it. If you love to acquire knowledge on the basics and in-depth concepts of finance domains, check out Udemy. The diversity in the courses is what makes the platform the most trusted entity for Tally courses in Pune.
12th Students, Commerce students, Tally users, Tally learners, M.Com, MBA, BBA, LLB, CA, and individuals with a degree of Bachelor of Commerce can utilize the program on gaining a basic understanding of Tally software through the Tally ERP 9 course.
Here are some insights into the course. On the other hand, if you want to upskill yourself, opt for programs that include educating you on both Tally and GST.
- 20 Lectures
- Video study material
- Lifetime accessibility
- Money-back Guarantee
- Course Completion Certificate
- Accessible on Mobile and TV.
- Creating Company
- Altering Details of Company
- Creating Groups
- Ledger Creation
- Ledger creation for Bank Account
- Multiple Ledgers
- Units of Measure Creation
- Inventory Stock Groups
- Stock Item Creation
- Stock Summary
- Receipt Voucher
- Purchase Voucher
- Trial Balance
- Sales Tax
- Sales Tax-2
- Voucher Numbering
- Cost Center
- Cost Center Reports
Duration: 1hr 12 mins
Fees: INR 449
Mailing Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Synergy aims to deliver quality education to aspiring Tally users. The program designed for Tally includes sessions on GST too. This is why it is considered one of the ideal entities ready to provide Tally curriculums in Pune.
Course Highlights and Curriculum
- A detailed description of GST provisions
- GST’s impact on different types of sectors and dependent business models
- Training on GST certification and registration
- Technical capabilities to acquire knowledge about the latest GST regime
- Chat support and guidance
- Assignment and practice tests
Duration: 150 hours
Computerized Tally Courses offered by IPA are famous in Pune as they cater to the needs of the students. This is why IPA is chosen by several learners making it stand out among other institutes that provide Tally courses in Pune.
Course Highlights and Curriculum
- Online implementation of sessions
- Higher possibility of getting placed in any company due to a specially designed course structure
- The program includes classes on other relevant topics like Taxation, GST, Accounting, Income Tax, TDS, Inventory, Billing, Reporting, and Payroll.
- Installment facility to pay the fees
- Students get to acquire a basic understanding of the topic and then taught complicated subjects for easier understanding
- Any individual can opt for the program including working professionals
- Certificate of Completion
- Job Assistance
Duration: 2 months
Fees: INR 10,000
Mailing Address: email@example.com
7. Henry Harvin:
This is a leading ed-tech entity in the world. There is no such course that Henry Harvin cannot provide to the students. No wonder, its dedication to teaching learners about Tally made it a reputed institute offering the best Tally courses in Pune.
Tally Prime is an accounting tool that is utilized to educate learners on software functionality. The course will assist the users in using the accounting software in an efficient way. Choose Tally Prime and ERP 9 to avail below benefits.
- 28 hours of interactive, two-way, live online sessions
- Scope to work on projects in subjects like TDS, MIS reports, and GST
- Internships for students
- Hallmark Certification of Certified Tally Accounting Certificate
- Job Assistance
- Accessibility to many tools, videos, techniques, and course-relevant sources
- Regular boot camps
- Hackathons and AskHenry competitions
- 1 Year Gold Membership to Henry Harvin Academy
- Module 1: Introduction, Installation, and Download of Tally Prime
- Module 2: Migration Tally
- Module 3: MIS Reports
- Module 4: Enabling and Recording transactions linked to GST in Tally Prime
- Module 5: Activating and Tracking TDS Transactions
- Module 6: Activating and going over the credit limit
- Module 7: Banking features
- Module 8: Cost Centers and Cost Categories
- Module 9: Organization and Storage of Inventory
- Module 10: Usage of Bill Materials to Make a Product
- Module 11: Exporting, Importing, and restoring company data
- Module 12: Security Control and E-Mailing
- Module 13: Recording of Advanced GST Transactions and GST Implementation
Duration: 28 hours
Fees: INR 9,500
Mailing Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What makes Tally software the ideal one for business owners?
The Tally program is not just a recording system for business transactions. It has a variety of features like multi-language settings, unlimited record-keeping facility, automation of employee records management, auto-update through synchronization, customized generation of financial statements, and management of multiple and single groups. No wonder companies prefer employees who are skilled in operating the accounting tool.
2. Is choosing Tally courses in Pune the appropriate career decision for me?
Well, this is a tricky question but I have the answer to it. If you have the passion to become an efficient tally operator and excel in the accounting field, availing of the best Tally courses in Pune is a wise decision. On the other hand, if you do not like dealing with the financial nature of transactions, it is sensible to find a program that suits your interests and requirements.
3. What are the top institutes to avail of Tally courses in Pune?
There are many educational entities offering Tally courses in Pune. However, SevenMentor, ACTE, Udemy, Henry Harvin, Synergy, and IPA are known to provide top-notch education to their students. Contact details of these educational entities are provided in the above article, feel free to go through the information and reach out to them.
Tally software is accounting software to record and maintains financial transactions. Its use of it has made data management a breeze for business owners. The availability of a range of features makes it the most purchased operating system. Multi-language settings, unlimited record-keeping facility, automation of employee records management, auto-update through synchronization, and customized generation of financial statements are the key elements in the accounting tool. Not just that, the software can be infused into a range of business-related applications such as finance, sales, purchasing, inventory, and payroll.
Choosing a Tally course will allow an individual to achieve their financial goals as a variety of career opportunities will be available to them post-completion of the program. If you have obtained the certificate of completion for one of the Tally courses in Pune, you can choose to become an Accounts executive, junior accountant, data entry operator, accounts assistant, or tally operator.
Lastly, any homo sapien with an ambition to master handling Tally software and progress in their career can use the list of top institutes that offer Tally programs in Pune and thrive in their workplace. IIM SKILLS, SevenMentor, ACTE, Udemy, Henry Harvin, Synergy, and IPA are known to upskill students in the most efficient and easy methods alongside offering certificates of completion to support the career aspects of the learners.