Data analytics is the process of identifying, gathering, collecting information and modifying, and organization of data to conclude, make predictions, and drive informed decision-making. It’s all about learning new advanced & different components of a modern data ecosystem. Following are the listed roles plays in this ecosystem. Data analytics helps to understand the factual information to make predictions, draw conclusions, and make informed decision-making about products, services, or business strategies that companies require. Data Analytics in Dubai is one of the key features for the majority of businesses as it helps in increasing their productivity and reduces costs. This use of Data analytics in businesses has created a rise in job opportunities & various data analytics courses in Dubai provides top-notch, industry-oriented programs to learners with the skill set needed to succeed in the field or start a new career in the IT sector.
In this professional learning course, learners will get to learn skills in the various statistical and logical tools and ways you can use to gain a wide understanding of the data. The analytics tools help you understand the trends, correlations, and patterns that live in data. This article will guide you through Data Analytics Courses in Dubai with the top institutes that provide the program.
Why Is Data Analytics Important?
Data analytics is important because it helps & improves businesses in many ways such as :
- Optimize their performances.
- To put analytical practices in a business model; for instance, industries can take help to reduce costs by finding more efficient ways of doing business.
- Corporates can use data analytics to make the easy possible decision about their businesses and help to understand consumer trends and satisfaction, which can lead to new and better services and products.
The Bottom line:
The world is rapidly increasing depending on information and gathering statistics index; data analytics helps people and organizations to make sure of their data. Using wide different tools and techniques, a set of raw numbers can be altered and resulted in informative, acumen insights that drive decision-making and thoughtful management.
What Are the 4 Types of Data Analytics?
- Data analytics is a broad term that surrounds many various types of data analysis.
- Any type of information can be related to data analytics techniques to get insight that can be used to improve things.
- The data analytics strategies can disclose current trends and metrics that would any other way be lost in the mass of information.
- In Data analysis, information can then be used to improve business processes to increase the overall productivity of a business or system
Data Analytics has Divided Itself Into Four Basic Types:
- Descriptive analytics -> Examine and explain what has happened over a given period.
- Diagnostic analytics-> Defined more on why something happened.
- Predictive analytics -> Makes progress to what is likely going to happen in the near term.
- Prescriptive analytics -> A course of action to be taken
Industries Looking for Data Analytics Professionals
Listed below are sectors using big data applications in 2023 mainly:
• Media & Entertainment.
• Digital Marketing.
• Professional Services.
Top Companies Hiring for Data Analytics Professionals in Dubai
Although several companies now hiring for Data Analytics roles have highlighted the top companies that are actively looking for professionals across Dubai & around the globe.
- The Emirates Group
- Majid Al Futtaim Group
- Chalhoub Group
- Louis Vuitton
- The Emirates Group
The Top 10 Data Analytics Careers
The 10 best Careers in Data Analytics that you can consider after completing Data Analytics Course in the Dubai
- Data Scientist
- Collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large sets of complex data
- Statistical and machine learning techniques knowledge so can identify patterns and trends in data.
- Making predictions and informing business decisions
- Expertise required in Python and R
Pay for data scientists in Dubai is 20,000 AED a month (average)
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business intelligence analytics emphasizes helping organizations make data-driven decisions by analyzing and interpreting large & complex data
- Tools and techniques to extract insights from data through various modes.
- Data visualization software usage is to present data in a way that is easy to understand for non-technical stakeholders
- Power BI, SQL, Excel, and Tableau skills required in data warehousing and BI tools
The salary range for a Business Intelligence Analyst is around AED 221,233 and AED 387,715 annually
- Data Engineer
- The trending data engineer career is one of the most technical profiles in the field of data science, bridging the gap between software and application developers and traditional data science positions.
- Designing and building the infrastructure and systems that support data collection, storage, and analysis
- Control and maintain large data sets and databases
- Expertise in programming skills in languages such as Python, Java, and SQL is required
- Big data technologies such as Hadoop and Spark expertise is required
The average pay for Data Engineer is AED 20,000 per month
- Business Analyst
- Measuring the information and analyzing business problems and opportunities
- Developing result-oriented solutions to improve business processes and performance
- Experience with project management
- SQL, Excel, and Tableau
The average remuneration for Data Analyst is AED 8,250 per month
- Marketing Analytics Manager
- Marketing Analytics Managers are responsible for using data and analytics to inform and optimize marketing strategies.
- A career in data focused on collecting and analyzing data on areas like consumer behavior, marketing & promotion campaign performance, and market trends to gain an understanding that informs and improves marketing efforts.
- Data visualization experience and marketing analytics tools skills required
- Strong communication and presentation skills in SQL, Excel, Python, and R
The national average salary for a Marketing Analytics Manager is 29,000 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Financial Analyst
- This role requires extensive quantitative and data-oriented skills, analyzing data, communicating insights, creating forecasts, and predicting outcomes.
- Strong expertise in analytical and problem-solving skills is required.
- Experience with financial modeling and analysis
Salary for Financial Analyst is AED 15,000 per month in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Quantitative Analyst
- A quantitative Analyst career required skills in using mathematical and statistical techniques to help organizations make financial decisions.
- As a quant, you may work in areas such as risk management, portfolio management, and trading.
- Required skill is mathematical and statistical techniques to model financial and economic systems
- Background in mathematical or quantitative areas such as engineering, physics, or mathematics
The average pay for a Financial Quantitative Analyst is AED 266,381 a year
- Risk Analyst
- Risk analyst professionals are dedicated to the work for organizations to find, assess and prioritize potential risks that could make an impact on their business operations
- Different statistical tools and techniques to judge the possible impact of different risks and then develop strategies to reduce or manage those risks.
- Expertise in strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with risk management and analysis
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of Python, R, and SQL
The salary for Risk Analyst is AED 8,000 per month (average) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
- Data Governance Analyst
They aim to establish policies, procedures, and standards for data management and ensure that these are being followed throughout the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with data governance and data management
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, and Java
- Data Visualization Engineer
Data Visualization professionals are responsible for creating designing, developing, and maintaining data visualization systems and dashboards. Handling a variety of tools and technologies to create mutual and visually appealing descriptions of data that enable users to quickly and easily understand complex data sets.
- Experience with data visualization software and tools such as Tableau, and R Shiny
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Skills required in Python and R, Tableau, and Power BI
The average salary for Data Visualization Engineer is AED 20,000 per month in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Other best courses in Dubai:
- Content Writing Courses in Dubai
- Digital Marketing Courses in Dubai
- Technical Writing Courses in Dubai
- SEO Courses in Dubai
- Financial Modeling Courses in Dubai
Top 8 Data Analytics Courses in Dubai
- IIM SKILLS
- Edoxi Training Institute
- PwC Academy
- Great Learning
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS Data Analytics Course is specially designed to help learners develop the requisite skills with the modules it covers. This course is built on industry-relevant skills, promoting their students to have an edge over others to find the desired job prospects in the market.
Listed Skills That Students Will Develop After Completion Of Course:
- Know about statistical concepts such as correlation, dispersion, and regression. – Excel at SQL concepts like SQL commands, query
- Learn Python programs using concepts of variables, conditions, loops, functions
- Understand Data Analytics performance using Python libraries
- Understanding Microsoft analytics and visualization tools (Power BI)
- Expertise in visualization techniques like a heat map, treemap, waterfall, Pareto, and much more
Their course name is Data Analytics Master Course which includes 6 Months Live Data Analyst Course & 2 Months Non-Paid Internship.
Course Duration & Fees
- 160 Hours of Lectures with 100+ Hours of Practical Assignments & Hands On Tool Based Learning
- 100% Assured Internship and Interview Guarantee
- INR 49,900 + Taxes
Aspirants also have the option to choose the particular module to learn and every module has a different Fee structure
For More Details Contact
Call us at +91 9580 740 740
Email: [email protected]
Learn from IIT Madras Faculty and Industry Experts training in SQL database, data science, and Tableau. They have been Ranked the No. 1 Data Science Program providers by India TV. Their training program offers 24/7 support from their experts. In Intellipat Data Analytics courses in Dubai, learners will become an expert in all the skills of data analysis, such as deep learning, Qlik Sense, regression modeling, RStudio, statistical analysis, big data, Hadoop, and many other advanced topics under the guidance of renowned industry experts.
Data Analytics Courses in Dubai Key Highlights:
- 50+ Live sessions across seven months
- 200 Hrs Project & Exercises
- 218 Hrs Self-paced Videos
- No-cost EMI Option
- Placement opportunities are available once the aspirants are moved to the placement pool. After 100% of the course completion
Fee Structure –
1,346 AED for a Self-Paced Training course
4,482 AED for Online Classroom
3. Edoxi Training Institute
Incorporate in 2018, EDOXI is one of the best training institutes in Dubai to deliver professional education across the Middle East; This institute is known for unparalleled learning and training experiences for students and has the goals to help aspirants to become pioneers of the future economy. Edoxi offers top-notch IT and the best data analytics courses in Dubai which are industry oriented & will equip you with key analytical skills such as data cleaning, analysis, & visualization. Learners will also get to learn about data analytics tools such as spreadsheets, SQL, R programming, and Tableau.
Features of their Data Analytics Course:
· They have 35 hours of formal training before taking up the Data Analytics certification exams and Edoxi offers a prestigious-recognized course certificate upon the successful completion of your data analytics courses in Dubai.
· Curated learning experiences through both classroom/online platforms cater to diverse learning preferences and accommodate individual schedules also learners are involved in industry-focused projects so that they are better taught and learned through an experiential approach.
To enroll or want more information about the fees of the Data Analytics courses in Dubai; call them at -> 04 3801666
4. PwC Academy
PwC Academy is a learning and education business of PwC. They are committed to supporting the sustainable growth of talent across the Middle East by giving world-class training. PwC offers a wide variety of courses which is curated by their global industry people.
Their course focuses on Data Analytics and Visualisation. This course is mainly for those who are business professional who does not have to be required technical / IT experience; Whether learners are entry- position or educated professional, their course is ideal if you want to understand Data Analytics and start using Microsoft Excel and Power BI in your association.
Additionally, learners will get to learn the following skills in this course:
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Analysing Data with Excel
- Advanced Data Analytics with Excel
- Data visualization with Power BI
For Fees related concerns and detailed data analytics courses in Dubai and the detailed description please connect:
Keshini Kooragamage- Senior Training Consultant, UAE
+971 54 995 2987
Annie Jose-Senior Training Consultant, UAE
+971 56 681 0099
5. Great Learning
Great Learning Institutes, a part of the BYJU’S group, with further than 8.0 Million scholars in 170 countries, is a leading global ed-tech company for professional and advanced education assiduity-applicable programs and purely online modes across technology, data, and business disciplines. Their programs are specialized as it’s created in collaboration with institutes like Stanford Executive Education, MIT Professional Education, The University of Texas, NUS, IIT Madras, and IIT Bombay.
Their course name is PG Program in Data Science and Business Analytics which is around 11- month course with an online literacy arrangement in collaboration with mentorship from assiduity-educated experts. They provide Binary Certificate from top universities.
They have a success rate of 48 average payment hikes within 6 months of scale. Great Learning helps applicants in Resume & interview medication with sphere experts & exclusive job boards to apply for implicit jobs & to come job-ready by applying what they learn and erecting real-life systems in Data Analytics and Data Science.
IBM Training provided the Data Analyst Professional Certificate Course in which you can build industry-ready skills for an in-demand career as a data analyst. No degree or prior experience in any field is required. IBM provides an industry-oriented career and showcases your expertise with IBM certification and specialty credentials.
Professional proficiency in using spreadsheets and utilizing Excel & working hands-on with Python language for analyzing data using Python libraries like Pandas and Numpy, and Web Services. Opportunities to work with IBM Cognos Analytics teams to build dashboards & Visualization of data using various Python libraries & Aspirants will be also learning about vast data ecosystems and writing queries to access data in cloud databases using SQL and Python from Jupyter Notebooks.
Highlights of this Data Analytics Course:
- 9 Course series
- Course Duration: 4 months at 10 hours a week
- Flexible schedule, learn at your comfort and understanding
- Receive professional-level training from IBM
- Demonstrate your proficiency in portfolio-ready projects
- Earn an employer-recognized certificate from IBM
- Qualified in-demand job titles: Data Analyst, Associate Data Analyst, Business Analyst
Fees: – AED 4720
Mode: – online
ExcelR is a giant leader delivering a wide diapason of operations and specialized training in over 40 countries. One of the most trusted training delivery mates of 400 corporates and universities institutes across the globe with 150,000 professionals successfully trained across colorful courses. ExcelR Data Analytics programs are handed live assiduity-acquainted training in Excel, Tableau, MySQL, Power BI, and more applicable tools to make the perfect career choice and come with in-depth interview medication from Day 1, to prepare Learners to secure their dream job with the network of 2000 hiring across the industry.
ExcelR and Tech giant IBM have banded to give quality upskilling openings to scholars and tech professionals with 60 case study assignments to insure hands- experience. Their course name is Data Analyst Certification Course & they’ve Live Virtual classes for 150 Hours/ 6 Months. Professional interview training from Day 1 to prepare aspirants for interviews with the network of 2000 hiring partners also applicants can add literacy in Python Programming, Fundamentals of R, Business Statistics, SAS, and ChatGPT to their resumes.
Fees Structure- 3,489 AED
Learners can connect with their consultants on the Toll-Free number -18002122121
Learnbay arises of the top institutes in providing the Data related courses across the globe. They have diversified options to choose from in their Data Analytics courses to upskill the learner’s knowledge and make them competitive in the real world. They have 300+ placement and hiring partners like Gartner, HCL, Dell, Airbnb, Adobe, etc.
Learnbay Data Analytics Program is in Collaboration With IBM and Microsoft & their courses are divided into 4 major terms that are Learning Phase, Assessments, Live Projects, IBM Certification & Job Assistance Program, and Interview Calls. The collaboration with job prospects with referrals from 300+ hiring partners and getting a guaranteed interview call also Learnbay prioritize growth & competitive salary pay with in-demand skills.
The fee structure is- 3,539 AED
Talk to their team directly-+91 77956 87988
FAQs About Data Analytics Courses in Dubai:
Q1. Is data analytics a good career option?
A data analytics career is not just a good career option but also one of the most popular and trending careers currently. You can find a job in this field across a wide range of industries and companies around the world, once learners complete the Masters in Data Analytics. As per the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the estimated growth rate for data analytics professionals will shoot up by 23 by the time of 2026.
Q2. What is the primary difference between data analysis, data analytics, and data analyst?
Data Analytics: Data analytics involves researching, interpreting, visualizing, and reporting patterns in data that can achieve a business strategy, decisions, and outcomes.
Data Analysis: Data analysis is a subset of the broad field of data analytics. Data analysis includes specific actions such as data cleaning, transformation, modeling, and questioning to help find useful information from a single and already prepared set of data.
Data Analysts: Data analysts are specialists who come up with insightful meaning from the data. They have both technical know-how and effective communication skills to drive and present quantitative findings to technical and non-technical teams, stakeholders, and clients.
Q3. What is the cost of data analytics courses in Dubai?
It is determined by the type of course you choose. Although many institutes will provide flexible payment choices or no EMI cost options, including installment payments, permitted loans, government-funded options, and, in some situations, scholarships. Out of the above list of data analytics courses in Dubai, you can check the course page from the institutes’ website and then select the course accordingly. Learners must compare the course fees with the course contents the institute has to offer.
Q4. How long does it take to get certified in data analytics?
To be certified data analysts or analytics, learners must start from scratch. The analyst course can be as short as fourth months or can be a long dedicated program of four years in a university. Learning additional data analytics abilities to upskill the careers can take from a few months to a few years, depending on how far aspirants want to go. As mentioned courses in the above listicle article on data analytics courses in Dubai; which vary from beginner to advanced-level data analytics.
Q5. Is data analytics courses in Dubai necessary to pursue?
You can educate yourself on at least a few data analytics tools and concepts. You’ve mostly utilized those tools. You’ll learn some of the core concepts using Excel or Google Analytics. There is, however, a considerable difference between performing basic analysis and claiming to be a proficient professional data analyst. Trusting this in mind, there is various supremacy to completing formal industry training and getting certification.
Conclusion: Data Analytics Courses in Dubai
A data analytics certification will impart the skills and information necessary to work as a data analyst. Learners may also get important corporate contacts and references, which would be not that easy to obtain if you joined the industry without a certification. Inquire about the programs, enroll in, learn, study, complete projects, and become mastered and certified in top data analytics courses in Dubai. Grounded on the program you pick, there may be redundant ways in between, but generally, the overall approach remains the same.