In the present time due to digital and technological advancement, the demand for skilled professionals in finance and accounting is higher. Tally is an accounting software broadly used in India. It has become the backbone of many businesses. Increasing online education platforms have made it easier to learn Tally from the comfort of the home. In the present day, people use digital accounting for everything. This is the system to handle the finances that involve money transactions. Accounting is a technique of writing down or saving a document related to money transactions. Find below the guide to the best online tally courses in India.
There Are 3 Rules of Accounting:
- The real account: it deals with estate holdings, worldly positions, and capital, it also contains physical and non-physical goods,
- The personal account: it is known as a private account, and it deals with an individual’s personal information. It contains a salary account or trading account.
- The nominal account: it is known as a formal account, that deals with payments, expenditures, or deficits. It is very helpful in accounting. Through the online Tally courses in India, we can get useful information regarding this.
What is Tally?
Tally is an accounting software and it provides business solutions and GST software. It is different from manual accounting, in manual accounting there are high chances of human error. This is the famous software for accounting in India. It was founded by a business personality named Bharat Goenka, along with his father they developed an accounting software named ‘The Account’ in 1986, later it was named “Tally”.
In Tally software needs to input all data and tell software how the data is to be processed, the software does all the calculations. This data can be backed up for future use and will be available to check. Tally ERP9 was released in 2009. Tally has recently released a new version in the year of 2020. This software called Tally Prime, offers more advanced features.
Basic of Tally
Tally ERP9 (Enterprise Resource Planning), is an operating system that companies use for everyday business operations like auditing, project-based planning, crisis management, and chain of supply. Tally ERP9 is easy to use and designed to meet the needs of modest, intermediate, and huge corporations. It provides multicultural decision-making for money matters, selling, purchasing, supply of technical experts, tax collection, production, etc.
What is the Purpose of the Tally?
The purpose of the tally depends on the demand of the line of work. Tally has the power to control many more parties at the same time. It is the service provider for the mid-sized business. It is the best solution for business administration and GST application software. Tally ERP9 is used by lots of people for the management of their business software all over the world.
Some of the Advantages of Tally are:
- Tally offers exceptional safety and security features. It means people will not be able to tamper with data.
- It helps to calculate the salaries of employees, bonuses, and tax deductions.
- This software makes complex calculations easier, it is used in the banking industry to calculate the interest on loans or deposits.
- This software ensures that data entered across all geographical locations remains accurate and consistent.
- Tally ensures that small companies work within a budget and it helps to ensure the company stays within the allocated budget.
- The software supports business companies filing tax returns every year by ensuring they comply with the updated GST norms.
- Through this software, one can find all his/her old documents in the archive folder of Tally. It saves all bills, vouchers, and receipts which can be easily retrieved.
- Employees of an organization from anywhere in the world can access the data with their unique User ID and password.
- It is cost-effective software that ensures all financial transactions are running smoothly.
Importance of Tally
- It is easy: Tally ERP9 is easy and anyone can learn it and handle it.
- Without using any code in accounting: Tally ERP9, there is no need for any coding and it can be used in simple English.
- Perfect business affair: This gives perfect business explanations for selling, buying, supply of goods, technical experts, tax collection, production, etc.
- Potential and swiftness: It is a versatile operating system. The system generates reviews that are very swift and correct and it can provide a variety of options for the business.
- Adjustable: Tally ERP9 is designed to operate multiple firm calendar years in multiple locations.
- Main office control: Tally9 is easy to operate, it permits the end user to connect from any place and maintains the user’s confidentiality. Select individuals and execute selection interviews directly from the business operations.
- Basic Concepts of Accounting: The Tally courses begin by explaining the basic concepts of accounting.
- The world of Tally: After building a foundation in accounting, start the introduction to the basics of Tally.
- Accounting Process in Tally: Students will get a first-hand look into how accounting is done manually. and students will learn about ledgers, vouchers, depreciation, and financial statements.
- Bank reconciliation statement: Students will get a thorough understanding of Bank Reconciliation Statements and learn how these financial documents compare a company’s internal financial records provided by the bank to ensure accuracy and identify discrepancies in transactions.
- TDS (Tax Deducted at Source) and TCS(Tax Collected at Source) accounting in Tally: This course will teach about TDS reports and TCS accounting in Tally.
- Payroll in Tally: Students will learn about Payroll management and understand how it helps businesses manage employee salaries, deductions, and related financial transactions.
Some Best Online Tally Courses in India:
1. IIM SKILLS:
IIM SKILLS is a leading name among e-learning platforms providing online taly courses in India. This institute provides world-class education at a cost-effective price. It is good for career advancement. IIM SKILLS keeps up-to-date with new skills. Their Tally advanced course is perfect to make students efficient in gaining abilities in tally software.
The self–paced course has all to master the total knowledge of Tally. The course modules take students step by step towards advanced concepts of Tally. Tally involving bill-wise details, balance sheet review, inventories, and bank reconciliations. In this process, the instructors prepare students for the accounting, auditing, finance, and taxation job roles.
The mix of technical skills and soft skills makes the course an experimental learning program. Both beginners and experienced can equally benefit from this course. Since 2015, this institute has tried hard to contribute to the success of students and working professionals in every possible way. Through this self-paced Tally course, students can bridge the gap in the accounting sector.
Features of the Tally Course:
Anytime, anywhere access: IIM SKILLS uses the Learning Management System to make the learning process easy. With the anytime, anywhere access feature: students can attend virtual classes from any part of the World. A laptop, mobile phone, or any other gadget with a stable internet connection is all, only need to enjoy this interesting Tally software learning program.
Self-paced program: The self-paced Tally course is the best solution to acquire the working knowledge of this accounting software without any hindrance. With 24*7 availability of resource materials and pre-recorded sessions.
Expert Faculty: With IIM SKILLS exceptional faculty are subject-matter experts, who use user-friendly teaching to make concepts simpler and clearer. They bring real-time industry problems to the table to prepare students for industry-level jobs.
20 Hours of Self Learning Online Tally Course
20 Hours Lectures | 60+ Hours Practical Assignments | Software Tools
Fees: Rs. 2900
This is a well-known institute that provides Tally courses and multinational expertise. It is creating skill-based requirements from all over the world’s business. This institute was founded in 1981 to serve the technology industry and resolve its people management issues. It has paved its footprint across 30 countries.
This institute has expert faculty and provides study materials and hands-on learning for Tally ERP9 and GST courses. The course covers many topics, like accounting principles, bookkeeping, and the foundations of Tally. This course is beneficial to degree and non-bachelor degree students.
- What is Tally and its use
- Making Microsoft Word documents
- Making notes of business deals
- Doing everyday account
- Knowing the principles of the accounting system
- Knowing the fundamentals of Tally
- Writing the printing accounting books.
- Making business GST-ready
- Registration under GST
This institute provides 44 hours of content for the class. Industry mentors for the students and classroom teaching arrangement and the task is given a project.
Mode of teaching: Physical classroom, video and text-based.
Candidates will get a certificate from NIIT after clearing the online exam.
Course Fees: INR 8000
Contact number -180030006448
Other best courses in India:
- Data Analytics Courses in India
- Financial Modeling Courses in India
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in India
- GST Certification Courses in India
Udemy is a global learning platform for people trying to build career skills. It provides an e-learning platform to get constant growth in the career or business with many courses and online Tally courses are one of them. Trainers on Udemy have practical working experiences. Candidates who want to become the best accountant, any business owner, and a career seeker who wants to learn advanced accounting with GST can go for the tally courses.
In the Udemy TallyERP9 course, students will learn how to compute TDS and extract TDS reports, banking, how to manage an account, create MIS reports. The trainer will help the individuals how to balance books, collect taxes, pay back taxes, and collect taxes at the source. This course is for all individuals who want to master Tally ERP9. This course can be learned from anywhere in the world.
- Accounting of any company
- Manual accounting to advance GST reports
- TDS computing
- Import-export entries
- Backup and restore data
- MIS report completion
Course Fees: INR 7680
16 hours of on-demand video, free articles, access on mobile and TV, and a certificate will be given after the completion of the program.
4. Tally Academy
Tally Academy is one of India’s most reputed talent development institutions and also a training partner of NSDC. It provides the best online Tally courses in India. The Academy provides career-oriented training. This institute delivers courses according to the requirements of Industry demands. It also provides practical training, real-life case studies, and free books as study materials.
- Tally course is extensive it involves 40 plus modules
- GST administration
- GST tax
- Filling and uploading
Course Fees: INR 5000
Course duration: 3 months
Participants will get a certificate after completion of the course.
Contact: +91 9836548533
5. FITA Academy
It is a great place to master the online Tally ERP9. The instructors are all experts in their fields and give tasks that help the students with their jobs. They teach bookkeeping, annual returns, stockpiling, banking, business accounts, tax accounts, capital gains tax, levying the tax, federal tax returns, ledgers, investigation tools, and research to make students experts in Tally.
All the courses are designed with the most recent global business level in mind. Tally ERP is taught to be used in accounting. This institute’s fees are low, and they provide certificates after completing the course. After completing the course candidates will get assistance with job placement.
Mode of teaching: classroom training
Contact number: 9345045466
The team of Interactive Media Private Limited launched the CA Club India in 1999. This platform is for finance professionals. This institute has online learning with crash courses and certification courses in the subjects of finance and accounting. The trainers of CaClubIndia are renowned members of the finance world. Among its comprehensive advanced online Tally courses in India, this institute provides a Tally program by the name of “Tally ERP9 GST enabled”
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Maintaining Accounts in Tally
- Maintaining inventory
- Recording day-to-day transactions in Tally ERP9
- Accounts receivable and payable
- MIS reports
- Recording vouchers with TDS
Duration: This course is for 20 hrs or 50 hrs.
Course Fees: 1699 plus 700 for video lessons and 300 for the Pen drive stored Participants will receive a certificate after course completion.
7. MKCL Klic Courses
This institute is a joint initiative of the Government of Maharashtra with 10 Universities of the state for the education and development of youth. MKCL offers a wide range of vocational courses in e-learning mode. This provides the best online Tally courses in India. Experienced trainers are trained students and MKCL offers Klic tally with GST course.
- Introduction to financial accounting theory
- Tally history and journey
- Introduction to GST
- Tally with GST
- Financial accounting basics
- Maintaining Company data
- Incorporation of various laws under GST
Duration: 120 hours for 8 weeks
All Klic courses are recognized by Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University and candidates get certificates after the completion of the course.
Course Fees: INR 4500
Contact: +91 8411960005
8. Besant Technology
This is the Tally Training Institute at Chennai. Through these online Tally courses in India, students will become an expert in Tally ERP9 with GST from basic to advanced level with demo class and it also helps secure a job in various MNCs. This course offers flexible course timing. The trainers at Besant Technologies are corporate professionals with 8-plus years of experience. they provide in-depth study in these courses.
- Basic accounting
- Fundamentals of tally ERP9
- Accounting in Tally
- Voucher entry
Course duration: 30 hours
100% job-oriented training.
The tally certificate is certified worldwide.
Contact: +91 8099770770
9. Dreams Media Solutions
This is the institute at Hyderabad, which offers online Tally courses in India. It is the topmost IT training center offering tally certification courses. In this institute, Tally courses are created by industry experts to fulfill all industry expectations, like detailed training in Tally that helps students secure jobs. The trainers in this institute are corporate professionals with knowledge of industrial requirements.
- Manual accounts
- Tally ERP9 introduction
- Inventory management
- Financial management
- MIS reports
Course Fees: INR 4000 for one month.
Contact no.: +919985943539
10. H K computer
This institute has a Tally course named HK Manual Accounting Computers at Ahmedabad; this is a dynamic and leading institute. The online Tally courses in India carried out here covers in-depth knowledge to meet industry-wise accounting requirements and this institute has various academic courses.
- Computer Accounting
- Financial Accounting
- Generating and printing reports
- Advance Excel
Course Fees: INR 9900 for a month
Contact no.: +919825149263
- Tally Courses in Delhi
- Tally Courses in Mumbai
- Tally Courses in Chennai
- Tally Courses in Kolkata
- Tally Courses in Pune
11. Tutorials Point
This institute provides online Tally courses in India to those students who prefer online information and independent study. It caters to free content and resources to inspire readers to develop new skills and the sole objective of this institute is to facilitate sincere learning.
The different backgrounds of the instructors are united here to provide the finest quality tutorials. Different topics are available ranging from computer science, and digital marketing to telecom lessons on programming, SAP, and machine learning. This tutorial point provides many resources, like notes, questions and answers, persuasive CV writing, and HR interview questions. It offers the best online Tally courses in India with GST.
- This training is open to anyone with and without a business background, who wants to learn Tally and GST.
- The syllabus comprises 84 lectures and covers all Tally and GST issues, including registration, changes files, and returns. And one can see the website’s included modules.
- Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the course.
- Additional benefits: chapter-specific quizzes, reference materials, and unlimited lifetime access.
- Tally course duration: 18 hours
- Course fees: INR 549
12. Disha Computer Institute
This institute is one of the leading institutes in Pune and provides IT education and associated skills. They are the experts and know the learning requirements in the industry. They have industry experts as mentors. Learning resources include library, printing,and internet facilities.
- Basic accounting
- Import and export
- Service Tax
- Value-added Tax
This institute provides certificates after completion of the course and these certificates can be used to highlight Tally skills on a resume.
Course fees: INR 10,000 and
Course duration: 2 months.
Contact no. : 02032340666
13. Tally School
This website allows students to study Tally for free and in-depth. The purpose of this platform is to assist those who are interested in learning Tally through this online best Tally course in India. Mr. Rishit Shah has created a platform where anyone can download Tally and learn along with the instructions. The website contains abundant materials, books to study, and even free Tally, accounting, and Tally with GST courses.
- The course materials are a blog post and a video.
- This platform covers modules including Tally GST Version 6.0 Upgrade.
- Enabling GST details in Tally
- Entries for GST Accounting in Tally sales and purchases.
- Creating GST invoice.
Course duration and fees: six weeks, INR 15000
14. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin’s Tally course is ranked among the top 3 online Tally courses in India. This course gives 100% practical training with live online instructor-led Tally ERP9 training and certification. They began their services in 2013 and currently serve 11+ cities in India and abroad.
They have the best industry expert trainers and have 7,000+ coaching lectures per month. They train professionals, entrepreneurs, corporate employees, and individuals all over the World. This institute provides individuals, trainers, and professionals with problem-solving, coaching help, advisory aid, and guidance.
Online Tally Prime courses have been used in balancing books, tax collection operating software, stocks, invoice statements, and salaries. Tally ERP9 extensively used accounting, taxation software, accounts, inventory, billing, and payroll. This course is certificate-based, after the completion of the syllabus this institute will provide a certificate, which is recognized by the Government of India.
The syllabus includes:
- Unit1- what is Tally and its set-up
- Unit2- Relocation of TallyERP9 facts and figures in Tally Prime
- Unit3- Business planning software
- Unit4- Prepare tax records
- Unit5- Prepare tax collection
- Unit6- Financial factors
- Unit7- Expenditure and classification
- Unit8- Stock categorize
- Unit9- Assembling facts and figures
- Unit10- Business training and operational recovery
- Unit11- Online correspondence and safety check
- Unit12- Preparing back tax
Duration of the course – 28 hours
Mode of teaching – Online training
The Fees – Rs 9500.00
FAQs: Online Tally Courses in India
1. What is Tally?
Tally is a popular accounting software used for keeping business data of a company. It provides a company with a complete business solution such as preparing balance sheets etc.
2. What are the applications of Tally?
Tally has many applications such as –
- Recording financial statements
- Performing analysis
- Business forecasting
- GST invoicing
- Payroll Accounting
- Data security
3. What are the career options in online Tally courses in India?
There are so many career choices in Tally. One can make a brilliant career in Tally as –
- Inventory manager
- Data entry operator
- Billing Executive
- Tally freelancers
Doing an online Tally course can surely boost the career.
4. What is the full form of TALLY? What are the most prominent features of Tally?
TALLY stands for Transaction Allowed in Linear Line yards.
And features are –
- Tally has multilingual software.
- Maintain accounts for up to 99,999 companies.
- You can customize the software accordingly.
- It has a high speed which can make it more efficient.
- It is easy to use. It has no codes.
5. Is Tally a good career option?
Tally can be a good career option for those seeking opportunities in the field of accounting and finance which is rapidly growing in India.
6. How much can one earn after doing a Tally ERP9 in India?
The salary range for freshers is between INR 9,000 – 10,000 per month and with experience of months, the salary can go up to INR 15,000 – 30,000 per month.
7. What educational qualifications are most preferred by employers for Tally ERP9 jobs?
Who has a B.com or M.com degree for Tally ERP9 jobs? 12% also accommodate those with CA, B.Tech, or BE degrees. They also look for individuals with skills in accounting and account management.
In a rapidly evolving job market, staying relevant and competitive is needed. Online Tally courses in India offer a promising path for individuals who want to enhance their Tally skills and get a job in the finance and accounting sector. These courses provide thorough learning experiences with technical knowledge and practical exposure. The demand for Tally professionals is rising, so investing in one of those courses can be a smart choice.
Advanced Tally ERP9 program is viable and cost-effective for trades and ventures. Tally ERP9 makes a difference and improves efficiency in accounting and bookkeeping. There is a significant amount of job opportunities for accounting officials or bookkeepers, especially with GST. The key to success is not only in knowledge acquiring but also in implementing it effectively in the workplace. So, this was the guide to the best online tally courses in India.