From where to pursue a fruitful data analytics course, how to get the certificates, what will be the expenditure for that course, what are the career options associated with data analytics courses, and what amount of salary can be earned as a data analyst? If you are confused about these questions, this article is meant for you. There are plenty of institutions that provide both offline and online courses in data analytics. This indeed is a tough decision to choose the best course for pursuing a single subject especially when it is related to your career growth. If you are from Vadodara and facing a dilemma about these questions then you will get a helpful answer by going through this whole article on a list of top data analytics courses in Vadodara.
Table of Contents
Top 7 Data Analytics Courses in Vadodara.
What is Data Analytics?
Types of Data Analytics
Use of Data Analytics in Different Sectors
Career Scope of a Data Analyst
List of Institutions Providing Data Analytics Courses in Vadodara.
Data analytics is a process of sorting raw data to find a pattern of specific occurrences which helps make significant decisions by business organizations. In this process, logical as well as systematic techniques are used by Data Analysts to find a common pattern and the most beneficial way to improve business performance. For example, through Data Analysis, the maximum time spent by viewers on a specific website can be found which helps figure out the requirements of target audiences.
In the healthcare sector, data on patients’ recovery rates, associated with a particular treatment, are analyzed by Analysts to find the efficiency of that treatment. So, in simple words, Data Analytics provides organizations and individuals with an insight that helps make effective decisions to achieve business goals.
Analysts analyze different types of data to obtain important information required to resolve multiple issues occurring within a business. Before introducing the list of top data analytics courses in Vadodara, a little knowledge about the types of data analytics is necessary to include.
5 Broad Types of Data Analytics Are:
- Descriptive Analytics helps describe the events that are already executed and provides insights into them. Analyses of customer behaviors, revenue and sales, inventory management, and market share are examples of Descriptive analysis.
- Diagnostic Analytics is beneficial for finding the reasons behind any issue or challenge. Answers to “why this happened” can be acquired by this kind of analysis. Analyses of cause and effect, supply chain, fraud detection, and optimization can be taken as examples of Diagnostic analysis.
- Predictive Analysis is used for predicting future events which includes advanced algorithms of statistics along with Machine Learning. Forecasting of future sales, assessing credit risks, identifying future requirements for particular medicines, and evaluating the efficiencies of equipment used in manufacturing are examples of Predictive Analysis.
- Prescriptive Analytics is associated closely with recommendations to take the business one step ahead. Through prescriptive analysis, an integration among predictive analysis, optimization algorithms, and decision science can be developed. This helps organizations make effective decisions about business expansion with the aim of accomplishing desired outcomes.
- Cognitive Analysis is associated with machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms to process a large amount of raw data. Deep learning, language processing, predictive skills, interoperability, and automated insights are key features of cognitive analysis. On the whole, this type of analysis helps gain an overall insight from unstructured and complex datasets like images, text, video, and audio.
Almost all kinds of industries need to structure and evaluate raw data to gain insight into current business issues. You need to gain an overall idea about the sectors in which data analysis is mostly used so that your effort to choose the best data analytics courses in Vadodara becomes complimentary to your bright career as a data analyst. Here we present a list of different sectors in which data analysis is mostly required;
- Healthcare sector: Helpful medical suggestions can be provided to patients that facilitate the process of recovery. Clinical data of patients are collected through cost reports, electronic medical records, etc. which thereby can be analyzed to improve health research. For example, doctors consider data related to a patient’s medical history, age, past history of medication, and possible consequences of a specific treatment method before providing medical advice. Data analytics assisted hospital administrators manage resources like demands for beds, medical equipment, and staff during the Covid pandemic to control the surge of patients.
- Retail businesses: In retail businesses, information about market trends, customer demands, logistic operations, and buyers’ purchasing habits are analyzed through data analytics. A positive customer experience can be ensured by retail organizations by analyzing important data about current market trends and customer purchase behaviors.
- Education: By optimizing the data about academic qualification, available resources and demands for specific academic subjects, the Universities, and Institutions make significant decisions. Necessary activities like advising, running the process of admission, academic counseling, financing, administration, and enrolment are done with the help of structured data, acquired through data analytics.
Along with these sectors, other industries, such as;
- Banking and Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Entertainment and Media
- Manufacturing and Insurance
are looking forward to appointing Data Analysts to obtain better insights about customer demands so that they can accelerate customer satisfaction towards products and services.
Data analytics has become an essential factor for all types of industries as this helps in decision-making. Before selecting the appropriate Data Analytics course, you need to have a clear idea about the career scope of pursuing this course. The following posts can be opted for by students after completing a Data Analytics course from a recognized University:
- Junior Data Analyst
- Data Analytics Manager
- Director of Data Analytics
- Chief Data Officer
- Data Scientist
- Business Intelligence Specialist
- Data Engineer
- Marketing Analyst
The average salary structure of a Data Analyst in India is around 4.1 Lakhs.
Here we are presenting the list of the top institutions in Vadodara providing data analytics courses and you will be able to select the course as per your convenience and choice from this list.
The first institution in our list offering data analytics courses in Vadodara is TOPS Technologies
1. TOPS Technologies
The Data Analytics course of TOPS Technologies provides you with the required skills and knowledge as per the market demands. Key factors of data analytics, predictive as well as prescriptive analysis, relevant techniques, and tools are included in this course which will help you acquire knowledge based on the current industry overview. More than 1 Lac students have been placed in reputed organizations from TOPS Technologies. Roughly around 3000 companies and more have tie-ups with this institution.
- Job Oriented Practical Training Facilities
- Expert Trainers
- Reasonable Fees
- Flexible Class Timings
- Placement Guarantee
- Interactive Classes
- Limited Students
Eligibility Criteria- Both beginners and working professionals, coming from any academic background can join this course.
- Relational Databases
- Foreign and Primary Key
- Creating SQL
- Data Aggregations
- Table Expressions
- Error Handling
- Data Modifications
- Python Programming
- NSDC SkillIndia
- International Recognition
- National Skill Development Corporation
- Appropriate for College Training and all jobs
Other best courses in Vadodara:
The second institution in our list offering data analytics courses in Vadodara is WELTEC
Both the short and long-term training and certification courses regarding Data Analytics are provided by WELTEC through which the aspirants can acquire the necessary skill and knowledge to get a good job. Case studies aligned with the industry’s business activities are provided to students to offer an overall insight into Data Analytics. You will be provided with a certification course in Data Analytics and experienced and working professionals will be there to guide you.
- Experienced Trainers
- Flexible batch-timings
- 100% placement assurance
- Practical Training Classes
- Interview Preparation
- Post-Course support free of cost
- No-Cost EMI support
Eligibility Criteria- Both working professionals and students can enroll in this course coming from any academic background.
- Descriptive and Inferential statistics
- Data Extracts
- Regression Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Data Forecasting and Blending
- Techniques and Tools of Data Visualisation
- Tableau and Power BI
- International Certificate
Call: +91 971 451 4957
The third institution in our list offering data analytics courses in Vadodara is Bright Computer Education
3. Bright Computer Education
Industry-recognized Data Analytics course is provided by Bright Computer Education. Certified and experienced professionals will be providing knowledge about tools and techniques of Data Analysis. Case studies and practical examples are included in the course module and students are provided with personal training classes free of cost after enrolling into this course.
- Inclusive classrooms
- Online Classes
- Practical Case studies, real-life examples
- Highly qualified and talented faculty
- Interview and Placement Guidance
- Weekend Classes and Time Flexibility
Eligibility Criteria- Graduates, Beginners, and working professionals from any discipline are eligible for this course.
- Solving Analytical Problems
- Managing Analytics Projects
- Data Visualization
- Developing graphs, tools, and charts associated with Visualisation and Analytics
- Analysing Big Data and Python
Call: +91 – 89809 37501
The fourth institution in our list providing data analytics courses in Vadodara is Datamites
Datamites, accredited by IABAC, provide extensive knowledge of Data Analytics along with internship facilities. Students are provided with books and self-study online materials consisting of required techniques and tools of Data Analytics. Here the students will be able to deal with live clients’ projects which they are supposed to deliver within a fixed time schedule. Virtual live, Blended learning, and Classroom training are offered by Datamites.
- Global Recognition
- Expert Trainers
- Career Guidance
- No-code courses
- Case Studies
- Specialized Syllabus
- Live Online Training
- Internship facilities
- Job Alert, CV Preparation, and Interview Guidance
Eligibility Criteria- Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks from any accredited University and students from computer science or science are preferred.
Course Duration- 200 hours lecture included in 4 months duration
Fee- Approximately 58,000 INR
- Introduction to Data Analytics
- Foundation of Data Science
- Advanced Data-Analytics
- Python Foundation
- Excel and advanced features
- 10 Capstone Projects
- Power BI
- IABAC recognized certification
The fifth institution in our list offering data analytics courses in Vadodara is ExcelR
ExcelR provides industry-recognized certificate courses in Data Analytics in collaboration with IBM. ExcelR works with more than 2000 hiring partners which facilitates the chance of being absorbed in a reputed company as a Data Analyst. 30 franchises are managed by this institution through which students can become industry-ready in accordance with global requirements. Skills and extensive knowledge of the concepts of Database, Data Analysis, Slicers and Functions Charts, and Data Visualisation will be provided to students along with practical experience of 60+ case studies.
- Trainers from multiple MNCs with 12+ years of experience
- Placement assurance
- Bootcamps and Real-life projects
- Access to unlimited online or classroom batches for one year
- Lifetime access to recorded sessions
- 50+ practical assignments
- Blended model of training
- Interview assistance
- Post-training assistance until securing a job
- Support from alumni
Eligibility Criteria- Graduate in subjects like science, commerce, and engineering streams.
Course Duration– 6 months including 150+ hours of lecture.
Fee– ₹ 44999
- Basics and advanced Excel
- Power BI
- Fundamentals of R
- Data Visualisation
- SAS (Self-Paced)
- IBM recognized certificates
- Data Analytics Courses in India
- Online Data Analytics Courses
- Data Analytics Courses in Mumbai
- Data Analytics Courses in Delhi
- Data Analytics Courses in Jaipur
- Data Analytics Courses in Kolkata
The sixth institution in our list providing data analytics courses in Vadodara is LearnAtRISE
A career-oriented and holistic Data Analytics course along with facilities for dealing with practical case studies are provided by LearnAtRISE. The purpose of LearnAtRISE is to facilitate opportunities for accomplishing tool-based and practical education for students. Students can look forward to acquiring the positions of BI analyst, Data Manager, and Data Analyst in reputed and high-paying corporate organizations. Techniques of Machine Learning and approaches to advanced Data Analytics are included in the course module offered by LearnAtRISE.
- Guidance and lectures from skilled and Industry Expert faculties
- Practical experiences
- 100% placement guarantee
- Internship facilities with Rishabh Software
- On-job and classroom training
- Industry-relevant course contents
- Access to the networks of professionals
Eligibility Criteria– Graduate from IT or Computer Science
Course Duration– 4 Months
- Business Intelligence
- Power BI and Data Visualisation
- Microsoft BI
- Application and concepts of ETL
- MS SQL
- Talend and Development of Data Warehouse
- Automation and Report Scheduling
- Advanced-Data Analytics
- Re-Engineering and Data Migration
- Certificates powered by Rishabh Software Private Limited (RSPL)
Call: +91-89803-66266 / +91-70690-65077
The seventh institution in our list providing data analytics courses in Vadodara is 360DigiTMG
The course provided by 360DigiTMG is tailored to provide knowledge on Data Analytics to students in order to make them meet the industry requirements. 360DigiTMG offers courses in Data Science, Data Engineering Deep Learning, and AI. Internship facilities with INNODATATICS Ltd. are provided by this institute which helps students to get hands-on experience. Cutting-edge logical and analytical skills can be developed by pursuing the Data Analytics course from 360DigiTMG.
- Experienced and skilled industry experts deliver lectures
- Live online classes and free webinars
- Lifetime access to recorded lectures and study materials
- Internship facilities
- 24/7 support
- Assignments of 80+ hours
- Live projects and practical learning
- Events of offline hiring
- Placement assurance
- Assistance in resume preparation and review sessions on LinkedIn
- Mock interviews
Eligibility Criteria- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in Statistics / Mathematics / Computer Science / Engineering / Data Science
Course Duration- 132+ hours of lectures and classroom sessions including 80+ hours of projects and assignments.
Fee- INR 40,000+Tax
- Data cleansing and Preparation
- Feature Engineering, Extraction, and Selection
- Exploratory Analysis of Data
- Regression Analysis
- Predictive Modelling
- Hypothesis Testing
- Data Mining Unsupervised and Supervised
- Text Mining
- Machine Learning
- Natural Processing of Language
- Forecasting/Analysis of Time series
- Project Management
- BlackBox Tools and Techniques, SVM
- Industry-recognized certificate powered by IBM
Call: +91-9989994319, 1800-212-654321
Q1: What is the career scope of data analytics?
A1: Skilled and knowledgeable Data Analysts are one of the most in-demand professionals in the contemporary world. You might start your career as a junior Data Analyst or Assistant Data Analyst, but after gaining practical experience, you can advance to Senior Analyst, Director of Data Analytics, Data Analytics Manager, or Chief Data Officer.
Every sector, retail, healthcare, manufacturing, education, sales and marketing, automotive and telecommunications sectors. are recruiting skilled Data Analysts. The financial growth of both the IT and non-IT industries is dependent on the proper optimization of Data. Knowledge and skills in quantitative analysis, statistical methodologies, coding, SQL, computer languages, logical thinking, business learning, Big Data Analysis, and problem-solving are required to become a successful Data Analyst.
Q2: Are data analysis and data management the same?
A2: No, these are two distinct professions on the basis of the different techniques they use for dealing with datasets. Data Managers gather, organize and keep organizations’ data in a protected way. On the other hand, Data Analysts optimize this data to help organizations make significant decisions based on the pattern found in the dataset.
Moreover, Data Management is a process through which important data are stored, accessed, and transferred using the techniques of Data Analysis. Tools of Data Integration, Analytics, Data warehouses, and specific software are used by both Data Managers and Data Analysts. Data Analysts can advance their positions to Data Managers where they would be providing necessary information to Data Analysts so that they can optimize the datasets to figure out concepts and patterns.
Q3: What factors to consider while selecting a course in data analytics?
A3: Before enrolling in a Data Analytics course, you need to consider a few aspects beforehand-
Reviews posted by Ex-students are more important to consider than the positive reviews provided by marketing agencies. An all-encompassing insight into the pros and cons of a specific course can be obtained from the reviews provided by ex-students. Before selecting the course, you can contact the ex-students on LinkedIn to enquire about the course you are planning to pursue.
Course highlights and extra benefits provided by the institution are to be checked before enrolling. Facilities of internship, opportunities to deal with practical case studies, flexible class timings, interview assistance, and industry-recognized certificates are necessary benefits associated with a good Data Analytics course.
Course fees for Data Analytics courses vary on the basis of facilities provided by the institutes as well as the course modules. An expensive course is not always better than courses with average course fees. You can also acquire extensive knowledge of Data Analytics techniques through a low-cost course and become industry-ready.
Through the demo classes, you can have an idea about the course module and select which would be the best fit for you. You need to attain the demo classes before enlisting for a course so that you can be aware of their teaching pattern.
Q4: Which industries appoint data analysts the most?
A4: In today’s world, proper evaluation of data is solely required for gaining a competitive advantage over other companies operating in the same industry. Students, after completing the Data Analytics course would be able to get their dream jobs in reputed MNCs operating under multiple industries, like healthcare, retail, manufacturing, technology, Government agencies, finance, etc. Mostly, the healthcare, Government agencies, and technology sectors have a high demand for skilled Data Analysts to achieve corporate excellence.
Q5: What are the best data analytics courses?
A5: There are ample institutions offering Data Analytics courses that include necessary tools and techniques through which students can become industry-ready. You just have to consider the essential factors before choosing any course to make sure that the course serves your purpose. As per top Data Analytics courses, we have included
- TOPS Technologies
- Bright Computer Education
Summarisation of the Top Data Analytics Courses in Vadodara
In recent times, the demand for Data Analysts has increased from 300% to 400% whereas the supply remained at only 18% to 19%. Lucrative salary structures and chances of acquiring prestigious job positions in reputed corporate companies can be the driving force for students to build a career in this field. To align with the constantly changing market demands, students, aspiring to excel in the Data Analytics field, are required to learn new tactics and upgrade their skills.
We have presented the necessary factors and information about the top 7 Data Analytics courses offered by reputed Institutions in Vadodara. Basic ideas about Data Analytics, associated career options, types of Data Analytics, and different industries hiring Data Analysts are included in this article. In the context of institutions offering Data Analytics courses, we have highlighted module details, internship facilities, course duration, course fee, certification details, and eligibility criteria. We hope this article has helped you in your search for a suitable Data Analytics course and has provided you with a basic idea about your career planning as a Data Analyst.