Tally is the best-known software for accounting and keeping records of expenses. Learners/Students can pursue the Tally Program as a certificate or diploma course both offline or online. The Tally courses cover the standards of accounting and finance and include topics like GST, TDS, inventory management, ledger maintenance, and so on. Today Tally ERP 9 is considered the toughest to hack and extremely secure by most of corporates/ companies. Therefore, Tally ERP 9 is the best software for the market currently. In this article, students will learn about the Tally Training Institutes In India with Internship assistance. Let us understand Tally, its uses, salaries offered after the completion of the program, and eligibility and benefits for tally courses.
About The Tally Training Program
- Transactions Allowed in Linear Line Yards commonly known as Tally the most popular computer course that can be pursued after doing 12th from the commerce stream.
- It is a very well-known software used by small, mid, and large-scale companies. This software was developed in 1986 by the Goenkas
- Tally software’s main objective is to conduct accounting work in a detailed and processed manner
- Tally ERP 9 is the newest version of the Tally which is very easy to use.
- Accounting students find Tally very important for their career as an accountant; they should pursue a certificate in tally or a diploma in tally to get trained in this software
- The Tally course duration goes from 1 – 3 months, but if students/ learners opt for a diploma in tally; it can extend up to 2 years.
Uses Of Tally Software in Business
- Tally Software manages stocks, invoicing, inventory, purchase and sales orders, discounting, stock calculation, and so on.
- Tally Accounting Software helps and provides details on turnover on receivables, cash flow detailed statements, reports, consolidation, and branch accounting.
- Tally is best used to keep track of all the organization’s transactions of each account.
- Tally helps reduce the chances of error to a great extent.
- Business management can be more efficient and accurate using Tally.
- Bills and signatures are now digitalized, allowing the company to stay up-to-date on technology.
- Tally course fees can range between 8,000 and 10,000 INR in India. But it can vary as per your choice of course and academic institution students opt for.
Important Concepts of Tally Training Curriculum
As we are now aware of the basic knowledge of Tally Training, let us now take a look at all the major concepts that are involved in the syllabus of the Tally course and its importance for accounting professionals.
Billing is a known day-to-day part of accounting work and whenever an accounting entry passes a bill is made simultaneously so managing multiple bills, Tally software helps to track them all.
Banks now become an essential part of our businesses mostly after the digitalization came in. In this era, it is impossible to run a business without the banks and their policies. With the help of topics like TDS Tally ERP, and GST; learners will be able to learn how direct and indirect tax can be calculated.
For a business to work in full-fledged, it is necessary to be in cooperation with the Central as well as the State Governments. To get a better hold on this, the Tally program will help you with insights and practical knowledge on VAT, Excise, Income, Customs, etc.
Tally Course: Eligibility Criteria
Whether it’s a GST professional certification program or any short-term courses in Accounts and Finance, there is a certain set of parameters that learners need to fulfill to process with the program and have full benefits from it. We have listed the eligibility criteria for pursuing a Tally program.
- Learners must have completed secondary education, i.e. 10+2 or equivalent (preferably in the Commerce stream although candidates from any stream can apply for this program)
- A basic understanding of Business Management and Accounting is preferred to pursue the course of Tally
- Candidates can also apply for this course after completing their graduation. It will add a professional boost to learners who are planning to get a job in the field of Accounting and Business
- Tally programs are best suited for Finance, Accounts, Business, and Business Management students.
Top Companies Hiring For Tally Accountants
Many companies are hiring for Tally accountants and some of the big MNCs also hire for Tally accountants which have been listed below:
- IBM India
- Reliance Industries
- Ernst & Young
- Grant Thornton International
- RSM Tenon
- Smith & Williamson.
- BDO International
- SS Kothari & Mehta
Jobs After Tally Courses
Once students or professionals complete the Tally courses, Tally professionals are expected to earn 1.50 LPA- 4 LPA per year. Also, there are different jobs and profiles for which students can apply after the course completion. Some of the jobs available after Tally Training are Accounts Assistant, Data Entry Operation, Junior Accountant, Accounts Executive, and Tally Operator. Below listed CTC details can vary from companies and designations that are offered to the professionals
- Accounts Executive INR 2.1 – INR 7 lakhs
- Junior Accountant INR 2.0 – INR 3.8 lakhs
- Data Entry Operator INR 1.0 – INR 3.0 lakhs
- Accounts Assistant INR 1.5 – INR 4.0 lakhs
- Tally Operator INR 0.80 – INR 3.2 lakhs
Top 10 Tally Training Institutes in India
1. IIM SKILLS
IIM SKILLS is one of the most prestigious institutes in online education. It has trained and placed thousands of its students in different domains & helping professionals to upskill professionally.
They have several courses to be offered in different professions and students can learn their courses from anywhere in the world. Their self-paced Tally Advanced Course in IIM SKILLS is a comprehensive program covering all the essential concepts of Tally and its software
Key Offerings of the Tally Course
- Their course name is Tally Master Course which is a 20 Hours of Self-Learning Online Tally Course.
- 20 Hours of Lectures with 60+ Hours of Practical Assignments and Software Tools.
- They provide internship opportunities and a dedicated placement cell.
- Weekdays and Weekly batches.
Course Curriculum Include:
- Business Accounting Module 1- Basics of Accounts (Accounting, meaning, definition, objectives, scope, basic, terms, accounting principles branches of accounting, uses & limitations of Accounting, Concepts & Conventions, accounting uses, accounting information, accounting equations).
- Advance Tally ERP 9 and Tally Prime Module 2- Basics of Tally, Creation / Setting up of Company in Tally, Setting up Accounts Heads, Group & Ledger Creation, Voucher Entry, Creating Inventory Masters in Tally.
- Advance Accounting in Tally Module 3- Recording of Transactions, Inventory Management, Order Processing in Tally, Balance Sheet Review/Analysis, Order Processing in Tally, and much more.
Course Fee- 2900 INR +18% GST
Contact details- 9580740740
2. Tally Academy
Tally Academy is one of the reputed education institutions in India which is also a renowned training partner of NSDC. The Tally Academy delivers industry-oriented tally training, helping learners to shine in the corporate world. Trainers in this academy are dedicated and deliver courses according to the needs that the industry demands.
Tally Academy provides industry-recognized course content, online examination and certification, quality accounting job listing, and placement assistance. They also provide live practical training real-life industry-oriented case studies, and free study material to their students.
Course Curriculum Details
- The Tally course is huge and involves 40-plus modules to learn
- GST administration
- E filing
- GST tax form download,
- Filling and uploading
- The course duration is 3 months
- Participants get a certificate for course completion.
Course fees: INR 5000
Contact for more details:- +91 9836548533
NIIT Limited founded in 1981 an Indian multinational specializing in skills and talent development headquartered in Gurugram, India. NIIT offers training and development programs to individuals, enterprises, and corporations/ institutions.
Their program name Accounting with Tally ERP 9 enables the students to record business transaction and manage the accounting information for an organization by using their popular Tally Business Accounting Software.
With that students will able to solve and learn day-to-day tasks efficiently by using their various office productivity tools such as Microsoft Excel and Word to use in report making and financial analysis.
- Microsoft Office Word to Create and Manage the Official Documents
- MS Excel to Present and Manage the Data Effectively
- Accounting with Tally ERP 9
- Understand the double-entry system of accounts
- Understand the basic features associated with Tally
- Identify the key components of the Tally
- How to Modify a worksheet, do calculations, and print workbook details
- Undergraduates or graduates plan to enter the accounting domain and have an understanding of the basics of Tally.
- Students must have basic IT awareness (Windows OS and PC Essentials).
- Sound communication skills (English).
- Preferably should have a commerce background in Class XI and XII.
Course Duration and Fees
36 hours classroom mode
For Further Details Contact: 1800204758
Udemy is a global leader in the Edtech platform and assists learners who striving to build their competitive careers in the industry. Udemy is a global brand and has offices across the world. Their Tally is one of the most effective and in-demand courses in Udemy.
Trainers in Udemy have practical industry experience of more than 9+ years. Aspirants who want to become good accountant, any business owner, and career seeker who wants to learn advanced accounting with GST can choose their tally courses
In Udemy Tally ERP 9 course will help students to learn how to compute TDS and extract TDS reports, banking, how to manage payroll manage accounts, and create MIS reports.
- Accounting of any company
- Manual accounting to advance GST reports
- TDS computing
- Import-export entries
- Backup and restore data
- MIS report completion
Course fees:- INR 7680
16 hours of on-demand video, free articles, access on TV and mobile, and a certificate after completion of the program.
More details about the Udemy course can be viewed at-> https://www.udemy.com/topic/tally-erp/
5. CAclub India
CAclub Indian launched by the team of Interactive Media Pvt. Ltd. It is an innovative and interactive platform for finance and accounting professionals. These institutes had online learning with short-term courses and certification programs in the domain of accounting and finance. The faculty of CAclub India are known members of the finance world.
The Tally online classes – Certification Course is being delivered by two different trainers and with different course names, so the student has the option to choose among them.
- Tally with Tax Advance- INR 3999
- Tally with Tax Pro- INR 2999
- Tally Prime (Incl. GST)- INR 2500
- Tally with Tax Course- INR 1999
The syllabus included in the above course is as-:
- Fundamentals of Accounting
- Maintaining accounts in Tally
- Maintaining stock inventory
- Recording day-to-day transactions in Tally ERP9
- Accounts receivable and payable
- MIS reports
- Recording voucher with TDS
- Internship support and preparation for the interviews
- Duration:- The course is for 20 hours or 50 hours
For More Details About Their Course -:
- Tally Courses in India
- Tally Courses in Delhi
- Tally Courses in Chennai
- Tally Courses in Mumbai
- Tally Courses in Pune
6. Besant Technology
Besant Technology is one the top-rated names in the IT software and training sector. Its presence in Chennai and Bangalore with plenty of options to choose the courses whether offline or online mode. They provide one of the easiest and most practical courses in Tally (online mode) and certification after completion of the tally training.
Syllabus of Tally Online Course
- Basic Accounting principles, concepts, and bookkeeping.
- Fundamentals of Tally.ERP 9
- Accounting and Inventory professional in Tally.ERP 9
- Taxes in Tally
- Payroll Accounting
- Tally Audit and Security Control
- Generating Reports in Tally
- Personality development sessions
Course Duration of Besant Technology
30 hours course duration, 100% job-oriented training
Fees- INR 15000 -/ can check for discounts as well.
Contact- 91 8099770770
For Details Click- https://www.besanttechnologies.com/tally-online-training
7. Tally Education
Tally Education noticed the gap between the rapidly evolving industry requirements and the availability of skilled Tally Certified Professionals. They focus on filling the gap and creating job-ready work professionals. They have a vast network of 2k empaneled partners in over 500 cities nationwide. They are focused and dedicated entirely to the accounting and finance courses.
Their program TallyPrime with GST is an excellent learning program for those from the domain of Accounting, Finance, MIS, Data Analysis, Tax, and Business Management Sectors. With TallyPrime learners will learn the GST compliance.
- Enriched with real-life business scenarios
- Solved illustrations on TallyPrime
- Students will have a Certified Learner & get an edge over their competitors in the job market.
- Industry-recognized tally Certificate after completion
- Industry-led professional delivers this Tally course with practical work
- Module 1: TallyPrime Start-up
- Module 2: TallyPrime with GST
- Module 3: TallyPrime Printing Configurations
- Module 4: GST Filing Concepts
- Module 5: E-Invoicing
Course Duration and Fees
5 Hours 30 Minutes
Internshala is India’s leading internship jobs and training platform with over 40000+ paid internships in Engineering, MBA, media, law, arts, accounting, and other streams and provides one the best online courses in different domains to the students or professional who wants to upskill themselves.
Their tally course is a government-certified training program. Here students will learn Tally along with a master’s in India’s leading business management software in accounting, finance, and much more. Following are the details about their course.
- 1+1 Offer: Get Internship and Job Preparation training FREE on the purchase of Tally training!
- Free Placement Preparation Training
- Top Performers Get highlighted on Internshala
- Internship opportunities after the course completion.
Tally Course Syllabus of Internshala
- Basic Concepts of Accounting
- The World of Tally
- Accounting Process in Tally
- Bank Reconciliation Statement
- TDS and TCS Learning in Tally
- Payroll in Tally
- Goods & Services Tax (GST) Accounting
- Data Extraction from Tally
6 Weeks, 1 hr/day (flexible schedule)
4499 INR and sometimes discounts can be seen on their websites for the courses
9. Expert Training.in
Expert Training.in aims to impart and facilitate knowledge to their students to pursue their professional careers through organized online training programs like Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Tally ERP 9, Entrepreneurship Development, Management courses, Leadership Training, and much more. Their mode of courses are all online which helps the students to access from any part of the world.
Their Tally ERP 9 Online Course covers detailed knowledge to meet the accounting requirements of the industry by implementing day-to-day accounting concepts and imparting practical examples and entries in Tally to the students. This institute also helps in personality development for the students by conducting interview sessions and communication classes.
Highlights of the Tally Program
- It takes up to 45 days to complete the entire Tally Course. However, you can access the entire course for 1 year
- They provide Email Support for 1 year for doubts and queries.
- Once learners complete this course, they can appear for Online Exams which are in MCQ format
- Placement assistance and internship opportunities after completion of the course.
Course Syllabus Details:-
- User Interface and Company Management
- Masters Ledger and Group
- Day Book in Tally
- Cheque Printing in Tally ERP
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Purchase & Sales Voucher with VAT
- VAT Reports and Payments
- Bank Reconciliation in Tally
- Budgets and Controls in Tally
- Purchase and Sales Reporting
- Service Tax in Tally
- Tax Deducted at Source (TDS) in Tally
- Payroll Accounting in Tally
- Finalization Entries
Course Fee- 1800 INR
Contact for more details about the program-> +91 9081211174
10. Henry Harvin
Henry Harvin®️ ranks amongst the Top 500 Global Edtech Companies with 4,60,000+ Alumni and 800+ Courses to offer its students. Henry Harvin’s Tally Training program has a 100% practical training method, with live online instructor-led Tally ERP 9 training and certification. Known as one of the good institutes in providing placement facilities to its students.
Key Features of the Tally Program
- 28 hours of trainer-led training and certification program
- After this course, the 24 hours of Bootcamps spread over the next 12 months
- Students can attend unlimited batches for the next 1 year from the date of enrollment without paying anything extra fees.
- Their Tally certification is the global credential of the Certified Tally Accountant (CTA) course
Tally ERP 9 course curriculum
The course syllabus includes
- Basics of Tally ERP 9
- Inventory management
- Accounting management
- Production and stock management
- Tally ERP9 and GST compliances
- Payroll management
- GST activation for your company by creating GST ledgers.
Henry Harvin Tally Course fees
INR 8500- 9500 depending on self-paced or live online facility that student choose & No cost EMI
Get ahead for more information
Contact: +91 9015266266
Q1. How much can an individual earn after doing a Tally ERP 9 in India?
The salary range for a trainee is between INR 9,000 – 10,000 per month and with experience of 6 months to a year, the salary can go up to INR 15,000 – 30,000 per month and so on. But this can vary from the location, company, and how the person performs in an organization.
Q2. Which version of Tally is best?
Tally ERP 9 is the latest version of Tally which is supported on all browsers and mobile devices and easier data access. The filing of GST returns has also been made simpler by using this new version. Tally ERP 9 is rated among the best update in Tally software.
Q3. What documents are required to enroll for a Tally Course?
To apply for a Tally course, the following documents should be available with the candidates such as 10th Marksheet, 10+2 Marksheet, Graduation Certificate/Marksheet (if applicable), Post-Graduation Certificate/Marksheet (if applicable), and Aadhar card.
Q4. Is Tally useful for CA (Chartered Accountant)?
Yes, Chartered Accountants deal with the management of accounts, filing taxes, invoices, and more. Tally makes the CA job easy and simple and is one of the most important skills for CA. Altogether Tally software is a useful learning for Chartered Accountants.
Q5. What is the duration of Tally programs?
The Tally program comprises a 1-3 month long duration in which candidates will get to understand the Tally Software in-depth and learn topics related to inventory management, GST and TDS calculation, modifying company details, etc. But if students opt for a degree or diploma course it takes up to 2 years for the completion of the program.