Today’s generation is technologically savvy. The increased demand for qualified Digital Marketing professionals in India has coincided with the growth of digital penetration and the e-commerce boom. The prospect of a career in digital marketing in India is becoming increasingly appealing. In a world where many organizations are employing digital marketing tactics and hiring digital marketing professionals, you as a digital marketer can set yourself out from your competitors with the help of Digital marketing courses in Jayanagar.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the act of advertising and selling products and services through online marketing strategies such as social media marketing, search marketing, and email marketing. In today’s digital world, everyone has a digital presence. As a result, you’ll be able to target the right people all of the time. It gets a better deal because it can sell anywhere and at any time.
If you’re a marketer today, you’re almost certainly using digital channels to promote your products or services. It is expected that newspapers and periodicals, as well as social media, will be used. Traditional marketing relies on offline tactics, whereas digital marketing relies on digital channels.
What is the Role of a Digital Marketer?
A digital marketing specialist is a multi-skilled individual who is in charge of promoting a website (or a company or product) online via all available digital marketing channels. Much older marketing and sales strategies are used in digital marketing, but they are combined with technology to give it a more modern feel.
Depending on your interests and aspirations, you can train as a digital marketer who is well-versed in all types of online advertising and marketing, or you can specialize in one particular field. He or she must be well-versed in all aspects of digital marketing, including tools and techniques. The position’s responsibilities are as follows:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns are designed, implemented, and tracked.
- PPC campaign evaluation and optimization
- Managing content marketing campaigns is a time-consuming task.
- Using social media (for traffic, awareness, and sales)
- Managing the rest of the team’s digital marketing efforts
- All digital campaign initiatives must be coordinated.
- Establish goals and assess the effectiveness of all digital marketing platforms.
A digital marketing specialist, as opposed to an SEO or PPC expert, must be an expert in multiple areas and have a broad understanding of how digital marketing works in general.
Digital marketing in India is growing in comparison to traditional marketing networks; however, if handled correctly, digital marketing can increase the ROI of your initiatives. Digital marketing is an excellent way to convert your audience into paying customers when internet penetration and digital media usage are increasing.
A solid digital presence will benefit you in a variety of ways:
- Raising customer awareness and engaging them both before and after they make a purchase will be straightforward.
- It will assist you in converting new customers into raving fans who will return for more in the long term.
- It will ignite word-of-mouth and social sharing, as well as all of the benefits that come with them.
- If the appropriate offers are made at the appropriate time, it will shorten the sales cycle.
You can expect your small business to thrive because digital marketing provides equal opportunity for all businesses. It is not just a strategy for big businesses or giant companies. By utilizing digital marketing, small businesses can expand their operations. They face stiff competition from well-established businesses.
They will also make extensive use of digital marketing by engaging with customers across multiple platforms. It ensures that all businesses have access to the same resources. Each company has the same opportunity to sell its products, services, and brand to the same audience through digital marketing.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Mysore
According to a LinkedIn survey, the top five most in-demand marketing jobs are Digital Marketer, Digital Account Executive, Social Media Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, and Copywriter. A digital marketing strategist is required in every industry, from pharmacies to fashion companies.
From education to food e-commerce, digital marketers are in high demand. Digital marketers are in high demand for two reasons: first, the field is expanding and there are few DM experts, and second, it is required in all industry verticals. As a result, DM specialists are in high demand all over the world. As a result, learning Digital Marketing will assist you in furthering your career.
Many digital marketing professionals make blogging their full-time job. Many professionals have excelled as bloggers in their respective fields as a result of their dedication and hard work. Bloggers can earn money in two ways: advertisements and affiliate marketing. After 1-2 years in the industry, most bloggers earn $100 to $1000 per month. Celebrity bloggers can make up to $10,000 per month.
You can start a blog, website, or app on a topic that interests you and work hard to gain traffic and users. You can make a good living with AdSense and affiliate marketing strategies once you have a lot of traffic. To attract quality traffic, most professionals create micro-specialist websites focused on specific topics.
The concept of freelancing entails providing one-on-one services to clients. You can build a global client base from the comfort of your own home or workplace. Many online freelancing platforms, such as fiverr.com and freelancer.com, are excellent places to begin your freelance career.
Own an Agency
If you’ve previously run a business and have the necessary resources and connections. You can start your own digital marketing agency that offers full-service solutions. You will be able to create and implement digital marketing programs for clients through your agency.
You can work as a full-time YouTuber in a specific niche. You should concentrate on producing high-quality content and expanding your YouTube audience. You can use YouTube monetization to make money once you have a large number of subscribers and views.
Furthermore, the fastest-growing job trend indicates that businesses continue to prioritize search engine marketing and optimization. The top five fastest-growing occupations are media coordinator, search manager, social media coordinator, search engine marketing manager, and media manager.
How You Can Become a Digital Marketing Expert
A career in digital marketing in India is becoming increasingly appealing. There are various Digital marketing courses in Jayanagar that will teach you the art of digital marketing. To become a skilled digital marketer, you will need excellent training as well as a well-designed course framework.
Anyone with a B.Tech or an MBA can pursue a career in digital marketing. As a result, digital marketing is now available to anyone, regardless of their qualifications. The path to a position in digital marketing is winding, and as a beginner, you have many options.
You can check out the digital marketing courses in Jayanagar as these will assist you in acquiring the necessary expertise. Many institutions offer digital marketing courses.
Here Are the Top 5 Digital Marketing Institutes in Jayanagar.
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is one of the world’s leading Online Education Services institutions, offering training in professional courses. In the industry, IIM Skills training is highly valued. IIM Skills provides Skill Development Courses that will help working professionals, students, and entrepreneurs achieve their career goals.
IIM Skills has a robust curriculum for each course that they offer. To keep up with industry demands, the institute updates its curriculum. The courses cover fundamental concepts as well as advancements in the relevant field and are job-oriented. The students are ably supported in this mission by a team of highly experienced industry experts who provide superior grade training.
Digital Marketing Course Details
IIM Skills offers one of the most affordable digital marketing courses in Jayanagar. The course costs INR 34900 + GST. Internships will also be available through IIM Skills. In your online digital marketing class, you will be given hands-on assignments on topics such as Web Development, SEO, SMM, and Email Marketing.
All participants are asked to submit weekly assignments to the trainers before the next live class, which will be reviewed by the trainer. During the course, you will be working on real-world projects.
Digital Marketing Master Course Content
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- On-Page and Off-Page SEO Concepts
- WordPress Administration and Plugins
- SEM Concepts – Google Ads such as Shopping/Display/Search
- Advertising, Pay-Per-Click (PPC), and Re-Marketing
- Email Marketing Channel Initiation
- Concepts of Social Media Marketing (SMM) – Facebook, Pixel, LinkedIn, and Twitter Ads
- Strategies for Integrated Digital Marketing
- Blogging and content creation
- Media Buying and Planning
- Affiliate Marketing
- Online Reputation Management (ORM)
- Web Analytics
- YouTube Marketing
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
Key Highlights of Digital Marketing Courses in Jayanagar
- 60+ hours of live online training, 120+ hours of assignments, and case studies from the industry.
- IIM Skills Master Certification and Exam Preparation for Google, Facebook, and Hubspot
- Work with a variety of Internet Marketing Tools to gain practical exposure.
- All of the essential Digital Marketing components are included in DMMC.
- During the DMMC course, you will be working on real-time projects.
Why should you choose IIM Skills for Digital Marketing Courses in Jayanagar?
The Digital Marketing Master Course will provide you with the best experiential, hands-on learning. Following the learning by doing training methodology with a perfect blend of theory, practicals, and various tools. Expert trainers with 12+ years of experience serve as mentors. The mentors, who are enthusiastic about all things digital, are your friend and guide with a friendly demeanor.
You can get a more in-depth look at the IIM Skills Digital Marketing Course Review. Without a doubt, IIM Skills is among the best digital marketing courses in Jayanagar.
Call at: +91 9911839503
2. Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE)
IIDE is a reputable provider of digital marketing training and certification. IIDE provides customized programs to meet the needs of all individuals and fosters a fun learning culture.
The duration of the course is 3-4 months (approximately 12 hours per week). The cost of the course is approximately INR 72,033 + taxes. IIDE’s Online Digital Marketing Course offers a comprehensive curriculum delivered through video lectures and live sessions.
- An Overview of Digital Marketing
- Learn the fundamentals of marketing.
- Learn about the advantages and scope of digital marketing.
- Recognize the components of a successful marketing strategy.
- Website Design and E-commerce Development
- Blogging and Search Marketing
- Developing Marketing Content and Campaign Strategy
- Social Media Marketing That Is Organic
- Marketing on Social Media
- Management of Brand Reputation
- Media Planning, Purchasing, and Optimization
- Projects in Analytics and Reporting, as well as Mentoring
- Management and Soft Skills
Key Highlights of the course
- 40+ Hours of Video Learning
- 70+ Hours of Live Learning
- 20+ Industry Tool Mastery
- 7 Modular Assignments and 1 Final Project
- 13+ Certifications
- 8 Brand Projects
- 250+ Hiring Partners
- Experts from the industry serve as faculty.
Phone: +91 7304442840
Recommended Read: Content Writing Courses in Bangalore
3. Learn Digital Academy
Learn Digital Academy is another reputable institute for digital marketing courses in Jayanagar that provides online and classroom training courses in digital marketing, artificial intelligence, data science, and graphic design.
Depending on the course, the duration varies. The Advanced Digital Marketing Course is two months long, the Digital Marketing Master Course is three months long, and the Skill Diploma Digital Marketing Course is four months long. The course fee is negotiable based on additional inquiries.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Guest Blogging
- Off-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Digital Banner Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Website Audit
- Internal Linking
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads/PPC
- Linked In, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Marketing
- Website Building & Development
Key Highlights of DM course
- The study material is kept up to date in order to meet the needs of the industry.
- 30+ modules
- Free software tools
- Students gain hands-on experience with live projects.
- 8 Active Projects
- 12 Certifications
Phone: +91 – 6366370046
4. Digital Vidya
Digital Vidya started with the purpose of delivering Social Media training workshops across India in 2009. They are a leading professional training company that focuses on teaching new-age skills to individuals and organizations.
The true value of digital marketing courses in Jayanagar is found in their hands-on assignments. Module and Case Study assignments are included in the course. Completing our Digital Marketing Course with these assignments will make your Digital Marketing Training more practical.
While you start your journey to learn online marketing by creating and growing your own blog (new or existing with our help), Digital Vidya ensures that you apply what you learn to it. This elevates the course above and beyond any other web marketing training on the market.
- Search Engine Optimization [SEO]
- Search Engine Marketing [SEM/Google AdWords]
- Social Media Marketing [SMM]
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Facebook Marketing
- Other Digital Marketing Topics
Key Highlights of DM course
- Digital Marketing expert trainers
- Practical Sessions
- 100+ Hours (Online) & 70+ Hours of Live Classes
- 140+ Hours of Practical Assignments
- Study material updated according to industry standards
- Digital Marketing Industry based Tools
Phone: +91-80100-33033, +91-11-47597475
Recommended Read: Technical Writing Courses in Bangalore
5. Digital Academy 360
Digital Academy 360 is a well-known institute that offers UI/UX and digital marketing courses in Jayanagar. This Digital Marketing Certification from Digital Academy 360 is intended for business strategists, managers, marketing professionals, and web-savvy students. They provide two types of digital marketing courses in Jayanagar: the PCP in Digital Marketing and the Skill Diploma in Digital Marketing & Analytics.
Depending on the course, the duration varies. The PCP in digital marketing course lasts 2.5 months, whereas the Skill Diploma in Digital Marketing & Analytics Course lasts 5 months. The course fee can be discussed further through the contact details provided.
Learn through online live sessions with top faculty as well as self-paced learning through pre-recorded videos as well as a variety of other comprehensive learning resources Get more practical experience by attending boot camps and physical workshops.
- Understanding Digital Marketing and Contemporary Marketing Techniques
- Website Strategy: How To Plan And Set Up A WordPress Website
- Learn How To Rank High In Search Engines With Your Website (SEO).
- Optimization, Advertising, and Analytics on Facebook
- Instagram Advertising, Optimization, and Analytics
- Optimization of LinkedIn, Advertising
- Twitter Advertising, Optimization, and Analytics
- Optimization, Advertising, and Analytics for YouTube
- How to Remove Negative Online Reviews and Maintain a Positive Online Reputation
- How to Plan and Execute Profitable Content Marketing Campaigns
- Advanced Email Marketing Software for Building Email Lists
- Google Analytics for Advanced Analytics and Reporting
- Affiliate Marketing
- Become an expert in copywriting, blogging, and ad writing.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro Expertise
- Optimization of Quora, Advertising, and Analytics
- Lead Generation
Key Highlights of DM course
- Delivery in a classroom setting or online
- Self-Study Materials
- Learning Based on a Project
- Online Bootcamps and Workshops
- Case Studies and Industry Tools
- Discussion Forums
- LMS Platform
Phone: +91 – 7353 515 515
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the eligibility to enroll in digital marketing courses in Jayanagar?
Anyone who has passed higher secondary and internet access can enroll in digital marketing courses.
2. What is the duration of the digital marketing courses in Jayanagar?
The duration of digital marketing courses in Jayanagar typically ranges between 3 and 6 months.
3. Do you need to visit the institution for digital marketing training?
No, various institutions like IIM skills provide you with an online platform to acquire digital marketing skills.
4. Do you need any technical skills for digital marketing courses?
No, one can enroll in any digital marketing course without prior knowledge of technical skills such as HTML, java, or coding.
The digital marketing industry is growing at a 14% annual rate, with predictions that it will grow to 24-37% in the coming years. Businesses require the services of digital marketers for a variety of reasons. They are skilled at increasing brand awareness and importance by focusing on the right customers at the right time. Unless your advertising techniques are more focused on the target audience, you are less likely to see higher ROI and company growth. With increased internet usage, career opportunities for digital marketing professionals are expanding, so don’t be concerned about scarcity in this exciting field.