No matter how good your products/ services are, if you are in a digital space until and unless your website ranks on the 1st page, you will be behind in the race. Some companies invest in advertisements and come top in search engine results. And the smarter ones use SEO, which is cost-effective and the best method to get a higher ranking in the search results. There are various tools and techniques that you need to learn to apply SEO to your website. This post will help you decide which SEO training institutes in India you can join from the comfort of your home.
What Is SEO?
Search engine optimization simply refers to a process of enhancing your website to raise its visibility when users search for goods or services associated with your company on search engines like Google, Bing, etc. The more visible your sites are in search results, the more likely it is that you will get noticed and bring in new and recurring consumers.
How Does a Search Engine Work?
These days if anyone has a query, they seek answers online using a search engine. Now through search engine algorithms, a computer program searches for hints to provide users with the precise results they need. Search engines use algorithms to identify websites and choose rankings for a particular keyword. Search engines go through three stages to find information: crawling, indexing, and ranking.
Crawling is the initial action. Search engines deploy web crawlers to find fresh pages and gather information about them. Some people refer to these web crawlers as robots or spiders. They seek out newly launched websites and frequently revisit previously visited pages to see if the information has been updated or changed.
To crawl web pages, search engines employ links that have already been discovered. Consequently, a search engine may follow that link rather than the other links it typically follows if it scans your homepage and discovers a link to your blog post.
The indexing process comes next. A search engine determines whether or not to use the material it has crawled during the indexing process. When a website is crawled, a search engine evaluates it to see if it is worthy of inclusion in its index. Useful content has a higher chance of getting indexed. The website will lose the chance of getting indexed if,
i. The content found to be duplicate or of low value
ii. The website lacks inbound links
iii. No one could crawl over it.
The ranking comes as the third and ultimately most crucial phase. Only once crawling and indexing are finished, ranking can take place.
Why Is SEO Important?
The need for SEO is increasing because businesses have realized that the most practical and economical technique to comprehend and connect with customers digitally is through SEO.
- SEO Helps websites in establishing trust and credibility.
- Good organic ranking attracts potential buyers.
- An effective long-term strategy.
- It is a cost-effective method and proves as an investment.
This is why the need arises to enroll in SEO training institutes in India.
Types Of SEO
1. On-Page Search Engine Optimization- The technique of improving individual web pages on your website to raise search engine ranks and enhance user experience is known as on-page SEO. Title tags, images, user experience, on-page content, HTML code, and internal links are some elements of on-page SEO.
2. Off-page Search Engine Optimization- To improve page ratings with search engines, you and other people engage in a variety of “off-page SEO” actions. Off-page SEO goes beyond link building, even though this is how most people think of it. For off-page optimization, several actions that don’t lead to a typical link on other websites are crucial.
3. Technical SEO- All SEO practices that serve to enhance your website and make it simpler for users to browse are referred to as technical SEO. Technical SEO is not related to the content of your page. On organic search results, it might, however, enhance your visibility. Technical SEO is different from black hat SEO. Technical SEO seeks to enhance the user experience by optimizing the website, whereas black hat SEO degrades it.
4. Local SEO– In comparison to other SEO strategies, local SEO is more location-specific. The major goal is to improve a company’s internet visibility within its state, city, or region. It can be a fantastic source for link development and organic search in addition to being a terrific way to direct clients to find your brick-and-mortar store online.
Required Skills For Successful SEO
Here is the list of skills which is required to achieve success in the field of SEO. A learner can already possess these skills or SEO training institutes in India will help them in developing these crucial skills.
- Analysis– As an SEO expert, you must be able to take information about who, what, when, and where it occurred and comprehend the “how” and “why” questions that followed.
- Research– Research is the second most crucial ability after analysis, and you’ll do a lot of it. Research for an SEO campaign frequently starts with basic keyword and competitor research, which provides the knowledge necessary to establish the strategic framework for your campaign. However, SEO necessitates far more study than that; you’ll also need to keep up with the most recent developments in search engine technology.
- Critical Thinking– It’s crucial to keep in mind that SEO strategies are not exactly alike. Every website has its unique proposition and various elements can affect its ranking. As a result, an SEO specialist must be able to identify potential problems on the websites they work on. one can achieve this by researching and learning from their competitor’s success and failure strategies.
- Decision-making– SEO is a constantly changing process. Google is continually modifying how it crawls webpages, so modifications must be made quickly to avoid losing your gains. Because of this, SEO specialists must be able to act rapidly. A major trait that all SEO gurus should exhibit is the ability to decide what to do without consulting 10 other individuals for their thoughts.
- Knowledge of Using SEO Tools– As an SEO, managing huge amounts of data like keywords, duplicated pages, content, backlinks, etc. is expected out of you. And dealing with everything manually will be a tedious task. But with the help of SEO tools, like keyword planners, rank tracking technology, content optimization platforms, etc. you can work smoothly.
- Basics of Coding– For successful SEO, you do not need to be a coder, but it is important to have a general understanding of website design and meta tags.
Check out the other best courses in India
- Content Writing Courses in India
- Digital Marketing Courses in India
- Technical Writing Courses in India
- GST Certification Courses in India
- Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in India
- Financial Modeling Courses in India
Who Can Join SEO Training Institutes in India?
Digital marketers, content writers, freelancers, students, housewives, businessmen, entrepreneurs, bloggers, and anyone who wants to make a career in the field of digital marketing can join SEO training institutes in India. There are no minimum eligibility criteria to join the SEO training institute in India, even if you are a 10th pass or SEO executive, you can join. However basic knowledge of the internet, HTML, and Microsoft office will help you learn SEO concepts better.
Is It Worth Joining SEO Training Institutes in India?- Scope & Benefits
There are thousands of free resources available online to learn SEO, then the question comes why one should join SEO training institutes in India, do they provide an extra edge that you can’t avail from self-learning? Well, the answer to your question is yes. Firstly, paying money for learning a skill is never an expense but an investment for a lifetime.
If you join SEO training institutes in India, you will have a constructive approach to learning within a time frame that you might not have in the case of self-learning. And if you are opting course that provides you with live sessions, you can get your doubts clear immediately. Also, institutes will assess your learning through tests and assignments.
And joining premier institutes will also guide you in your career, whether you should choose to freelance opportunity, start an agency or opt for a job. They do provide placement opportunities, so if you are a newbie, then you should not think twice and get yourself enrolled.
Top online SEO Training Institutes in India
To put an end to your search, we have researched and found top SEO training institutes in India.
1. IIM Skills–
IIM Skills ranks number one in our list of top online SEO training institutes in India. It has established a prime name for itself in the field of ed-tech. This institute provides a plethora of courses related to digital marketing and finance. They provide an “Advanced SEO course” in their bouquet of courses. And they are in continuous practice to give their students highly lucrative skills and knowledge in the field of marketing, artificial intelligence, entrepreneurship, and finance.
SEO Course Curriculum:
Recognized by MSME, IIM Skills provides an SEO course with a practice-based approach. Experts in IIM Skills have covered all the modules of the SEO industry in their course structure.
Course Duration: 16 hours of live lectures in 1 month and paid internship for 2 months.
Course Fee: 14,900+ 18% GST
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
Why Choose IIM Skills
- You will get 2 month paid internship with the course.
- They have already trained more than 25000 happy students.
- You will get lifetime access to lectures recording.
- Placement opportunities.
- Interactive live online lectures by experienced professionals.
Learning Outcomes From This Course
- You’ll be able to identify the ideal niche for your blog or website.
- You will be able to design the framework of your website.
- According to your audience’s mind map, you will develop the layout.
- You will be able to use tools like keyword planner, SEMRush, Canva, answer the public, WordPress, dupe checker, CompressNow, Quetext, UberSuggest, etc.
- You will gain a firm grasp of and practical experience with on-page & off-page SEO techniques.
- Learn and master the ability to perform competitive analysis, keyword research, and other tasks.
- You will learn about link building and internal linking.
- Discover how to connect with other website owners.
Courses offered by IIM Skills
2. Digital Vidya-
In our list, digital vidya is in the 2nd position among the top online SEO training institutes in India. After conducting several successful workshops throughout India, Digital Vidya launched its first course in 2013. And because of the exceptional training and instruction Digital vidya offers, companies like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, NASSCOM and Vskills have partnered with them.
- Introduction to Search engine Optimization
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Website SEO audit and competitor analysis
Weekly classes for 4 weeks. You can join the weekday batch or weekend batch according to your preference.
- Weekday classes are conducted on Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM.
- Weekend classes are conducted on Saturday or Sunday from 10:00 AM to 1:30 PM.
The search engine optimization course by Digital Vidya is for 11,900.
Why Choose Digital Vidya
- You will receive 2 certificates, one from digital vidya and another from Vskills.
- You will get lifetime access to the latest presentations and videos.
- Live classes by trained professionals.
- Being the official
Also Read: SEO Courses in Pune
A world leader in offering free courses online also offers search engine optimization courses. HubSpot has a dozen courses related to SEO. Without investing much of your time, you can learn the basics of SEO through HubSpot. All the courses are beginner friendly, with real-life examples.
Courses Offered by HubSpot
1. SEO Certification Course- This SEO training course contains 6 modules which you can complete in 2:45 hours. This course will help you to analyze and enhance the SEO of your website.
- SEO basics
- Types of SEO
- Keyword research
- Link building
- Website optimization
- SEO reporting
2. SEO Basics
3. SEO reporting
4. Improving the SEO of a website
5. Keyword research
6. On-page and technical SEO
7. Optimizing your WordPress site
8. Link building
9. Building a guest blogging strategy
10. YouTube SEO
11. Fundamentals of an effective content strategy
12. How to choose an SEO approach that suits your business
All the courses are free of cost.
Most of the HubSpot courses are for an hour or so.
Why Choose HubSpot
- You will get Certification from an institute free of cost which is globally recognized.
- They have a different course for each topic. You can choose the course in which you might be facing difficulty.
- It’s a time-saving course as most of the course duration is about 15 min- 2:45 hours.
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Hyderabad
Founded in 2012, Coursera is one of the most trusted and popular online learning platforms in the world. Recently they have received B Corp certification. They collaborate with 275 universities & organizations from around the world and design courses that are pocket friendly and makes individual ready for the job.
Search engine optimization specialization by Coursera includes a series of 4 courses in which you will learn basic to advanced level SEO. This SEO training offers a beginner-friendly course, however, it’s the cherry on the cake if you have a minimum of 2 years of business experience
- Introduction to Google SEO
- Fundamentals of SEO
- Website optimization for google search
- Advanced content and social techniques for SEO
Approximately 5 months.
Coursera has suggested giving 6 hours per week to learn this course.
To receive your certificate of completion, you can audit each course individually for free or pay $49 per month to subscribe to the entire specialization.
Learning Outcome From This Course
- Complete a website’s competitive analysis
- You will be able to create a sound strategy for building a profitable and effective connection with your client.
Why Choose Coursera
- You can seek financial aid if you are unable to pay the course fee.
- You will get 7 days of free trial after your subscription.
- Experienced professionals from the University of California, Davis will teach you this course.
5. Yoast Academy-
If you are an avid user of WordPress, you must have heard about Yoast SEO plugins, it is one of the trusted plugins for SEO. And that itself makes the course of this SEO training institute attractive. Headquartered in the Netherlands, Yoast academy was established in 2010 by Joost de Valk. They work on a mission of “SEO for everyone”.
They have 2 kinds of courses
1. Yoast SEO Free– If you are a beginner, this course is for you. You can learn the basics of SEO here.
- SEO basics
- Yoast SEO plugin for WordPress
- WordPress block editor
- Structured data for beginner’s training
- SEO news webinar replays
2. Yoast SEO premium– This is a premium course offered by Yoast academy. You need to get a subscription to Yoast academy to access this course. You will also get the Yoast SEO plugin with the subscription.
- Training on international SEO
- keyword research
- SEO in general
- Local SEO
- SEO for e-commerce training
- Writing for SEO training
- SEO training for beginners
- Structured data for newbies
- Technical SEO
- Training on the WordPress block editor
- WordPress training for beginners
- Training for the WordPress plugin Yoast SEO
- Training on understanding structured data
- The premium Yoast SEO plugin
For this course, you need to get a Yoast academy subscription of 99$ per year.
Why Choose Yoast academy
- If you are a blogger, this is the best course for you. This course contains details on blogging and WordPress.
- This course is taught by people who are behind creating one of the most popular SEO plugins.
- Once you get a Yoast academy subscription, you can have access to all the available courses on that platform.
- Clients and students of Yoast academy have reviewed them well.
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Indore
6. SEO Course By Neil Patel-
One of the leading influencers in India, Neil Patel is the co-founder of NP Digital. The self-taught businessman wants to share the knowledge he has gathered from his experiences. He launched his website and gained a lot of knowledge through trial and error. However, not everyone has the time or money to experiment with various approaches. He has therefore produced a carefully designed course for all those SEO newbies.
- SEO Basics
- Keyword Research
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- SEO audit
- Content marketing
- 10 commandments
- Content editing
- How to supercharge content
- Google analytics- setup
- Google search console
- Brand building
- Defining brand story
- Customer experience
7 weeks, however, each module video is for about 20 minutes so you can complete it at your pace.
This course is completely free.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will SEO exist in the next 5 years?
Organic search provides great value to websites, So SEO is here to stay. Now, social media platforms like Facebook, and Twitter have done partnerships with google and use SEO.
2. Does Google offer SEO certification?
No, Google does not provide SEO certification to maintain its algorithm secret. However, to help web developers and website owners, they have created a “search engine optimization starter guide” which you can find on Google search central.
3. What Google certifications are useful for SEO?
You can sign up in Google skillshop, where you can learn and get certified in SEO-related areas such as Google my business, Waze, certification in Google ads, and analytics academy certification.
4. Is SEO a good career?
SEO is a highly in-demand profession in digital marketing. However, the entry-level salary of an SEO fresher is not lucrative, but as you rise on the ladder, you will receive a handsome payment.
5. How can I learn SEO for free?
The Hubspot Academy, Semrush, Yoast academy, and Unlock SEO courses by Neil Patel are some of the popular free online SEO courses which also provide certification with the course.
Although there isn’t a specific formula to rank first on Google, joining SEO training institutes in India will help you learn the abilities and tactics needed to successfully increase traffic from internet search results. There are many free courses available to broaden your expertise, but if you want to build a career in SEO, you need to spend more money on tools, templates, and SEO training institutes in India that offer live classes.
All of the aforementioned SEO training institutes in India, which range in difficulty from beginner to intermediate, have unique elements. Both free and paid courses are covered above. A good course facilitates students’ learning and comprehension. Now read over the course descriptions and make a wise decision based on your needs.