Are you searching for “GST courses in Mumbai” and confused to choose the right institute or don’t know what are the parameters to choose the right institute. Your question is answered here, we have compiled a list of the top 10 institutes offering GST courses in Mumbai.
Top 10 GST Courses in Mumbai
1. GST Courses in Mumbai at IIM Skills
IIM Skills is one of the leading online training institutes offering “GST courses in Mumbai” and various other courses for students, working professionals, and freelancers. These also include the premium Business Accounting and Taxation Courses in Mumbai. IIM Skills adopts the most modern methodology of teaching and training. IIM Skills’ flagship course Content Writing Master Course is well known across the industry. Other courses that you can explore are financial modeling courses in Mumbai, digital marketing courses, CAT Coaching, and more.
The GST course curriculum encompasses every distinct component of the GST Act and provides you with in-depth knowledge of all things pertaining to GST. Not just this, the institute provides a help desk that will help you resolve your queries even after the completion of the course.
>Course Name: Online GST Course.
> Course Duration: 4 weeks of live online classes. With practical assignments.
>Every Sunday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
>World-class industry-relevant, experienced trainers
>100% guaranteed refund policy after 1st session if the course is not liked.
>Dedicated placement cell.
>Free e-books, invoicing tools & software, LMS for a lifetime. 24/7 dedicated online support. On the spot, doubt clarification to your satisfaction.
> Participants: Students, working accounting & finance professionals, business owners, start-ups, retired persons, and housewives. People with a background in commerce, finance, accounts, and taxation have even more chances of understanding the concepts with clarity.
- The concept of GST.
- Registration process under GST.
- The framework & structure of GST.
- Invoicing rules and regulations.
- Input tax credit & payment in GST.
- GST return filing.
- Composition scheme under GST.
- Reverse charge mechanism.
- E-way bill under GST.
Important features of the GST course in Mumbai at IIM SKILLS
- Some of the top corporate organizations like Dell, HTC, Amazon, Genpact, KPMG, IBM, BMW trust IIM SKILLS for their exemplary curriculum and are active brand partners for placement assistance.
- So, whether you are a student, a professional in the finance sector, an accountant, entrepreneur, chief executive officer, or lawyer, you can enroll in the GST course at IIM SKILLS and derive the benefits of a comprehensive curriculum that covers all aspects of the GST Act of India. People with a background in commerce have an easy process of understanding the GST since they deal with numbers and finance.
- The hands-on implementation of the knowledge on GST in real-time is one of the best features of IIM SKILLS. The mentors provide an assessment on the weekly assignments and give proper feedback so that you understand where to improve and which parts are clear to you about GST.
- Another great feature is the support desk that helps you with resolving all queries, doubts, and confusions promptly and is considered among the best support desks in ad tech institutes.
- This self-paced course gives you all the liberty to learn at your own convenience. You can connect with the faculty in case you want clarity on any topic. The GST course at IIM SKILLS provides you with the certification that definitely bolsters your resume and gives you the confidence to go after that coveted job.
- Soft skills training, resume preparation, and interview skills are also some of the features provided by the institute that further helps to build conviction in yourself. After you consult with an expert, you can register for the GST course at the institute, go through the lessons, and sit for the examination conducted by IIM SKILLS. Once you successfully complete the examination, you will get the Master Certification from IIM SKILLS and can start your full-time or freelancing work as a GST practitioner.
Course Fee: INR: 9900 + GSTThis form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
Phone: +91 9911839503.
Check out these other professional courses
2. GST Courses in Mumbai at BSE Institute Ltd.
BSE Institute Ltd is a 100% subsidiary of Bombay stock exchange limited, BSE Institute acquires knowledge from Bombay stock exchange amass (accumulated) over the past 144 years.
Being Asia’s first stock exchange, BSE established its education and training division under the banner of BSE Institute Ltd. The institute offers different courses, and learning programs, among them the GST courses in Mumbai is one of their most demanding course.
- Course Curriculum: The course is updated regularly with industry trends and regulatory guidelines and industry global best practices. The course is developed by industry leaders and academicians, to meet the industry needs.
- Learning: To develop confidence and skills, the course is a blend of theory and hands-on practice exercises.
- Participants Profile: The participants are students, working professionals, bankers, govt officials, stock market professionals, and freelancers, who bring with them different expertise to make the learning more interactive and build a good network to discuss key issues.
- Faculty: The institute selects the faculty based on their passion for teaching along with working experience with global organizations.
- Learning: It offers face-to-face learning and technology-based learning.
- Course Fee: Moderate.
Course Certification: Participants will be awarded a participation certificate from BSE ltd.
Course Duration: 4 days (20 hours) 10:00 am to 5.30 pm
Check out our list of the top GST Courses in Lucknow
3. GST Certificate Course at National Institute of Financial Markets
NIFM (National Institute of Financial Markets) is one of the leading financial institutes and experts in financial markets, conducts various short-term and long-term courses.
The subject is taught by experienced faculty, and the institute is popular for its innovation in teaching methodology. It is regarded as one of the best institutes to learn GST courses in Mumbai along with Tally. A tally is very much essential for a GST professional or practitioner.
Following are the important criteria to take admission into this course.
Qualification: Undergraduates, graduates, and postgraduates with basic computer knowledge.
Who Should Enroll: *Students who are interested to build their career in accounts and taxation.
*Unemployed who are looking for openings in accounts and taxation.
*Professionals who want to upgrade their knowledge.
* Entrepreneur/businessmen, who wish to do the GST filing themselves or get a knowledge of the subject.
Course Fee: Rupees 25000+ GST (20% discount for handicap and defense personnel) Course Duration: 2 months.
The institute has multiple batches which are as follows.
Weekdays Batch: 2 hours class.
On every alternative day. (morning / noon / evening batch.) Such as Monday, Wednesday, Friday. & Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.
Weekend Batch: 3 hours per class. (Morning / noon / evening batch) Saturday &Sunday.
Sunday Batch: 6 hours (morning/evening batch.)
- Certificate from NIFM.
- 80% practical + 20% theory.
- Placement assistance.
- Help freelancers to get work.
- Training by qualified and experienced experts.
- Flexibility in timings and batch.
- Future assistance for new changes.
- Good Infrastructure.
Goods & Service Tax(GST)
- GST basic
- Time, place, and value of supply
- Accounts& Audit under GST
- Input tax credit
- Reverse charge mechanism
- Composition scheme
- GST on work contract
- GST registration
- GST invoicing & e-way bills
- GST returns (monthly, quarterly & annual)
- GST payments & refund process
- Penalties under GST
- GST rates & HSN, SAC code
- New proposed forms and annual return
- Latest amendment in GST
Tally ERP 9 with GST
- Company creation
- Group creation
- Ledger creation
- Receipts, payments, journal entry, trial balance
- Sale & purchase entry with GST
- Debit & credit note
- Balance sheet
- Profit & loss statements
- TDS/TCS entry adjustments
- GST reports
- GST adjustments
- GST returns filling
- GST reconciliation with GSTR-2A
- RCM entry in Tally
- RCM payment and adjustments
- F11 & F12 configurations
- Budget, cost center, and payroll management
4. GST Courses in Mumbai at IIPTR
IIPTR is the brainchild of Raj Kumar Pawar established in the year 2008, to provide professional training courses in the field of accounting and finances. IIPTR conducts both online and offline GST courses in Mumbai and also short and long-term courses. They are one of the best GST Courses in Mumbai with an excellent course curriculum, superb mentors and a well structured pedagogy.
- Government GST practitioner pro.
- Advanced Diploma in GST.
Course Eligibility: Graduates/ postgraduates in commerce, Law, business administration, and business management.
- Classroom Course: 60 hours.
- Online Course: 50 hours
Course Fees: Classroom Rs.15000+ GST online Rs.9999 (including GST.)
- The course is taught by professionals with 15 + years of experience in their domain.
- The institute adopts various teaching methodologies such as classroom, online learning, and practical assignments to gain hands-on experience and build confidence to apply on the job.
- Training is delivered through state of an art LMS.
- Practical training with hands-on experience on GST software.
- The institute uses LMS, videos, live webinars, PPT, PDFS, worksheets, notes, and assignments.
- Complimentary GST software.
- ISO 9001: 2008 certified institute.
- Introduction to GST and comparison with old indirect taxes (excise/service tax/ VAT)
- Types of GST & GST structure
- Exemptions in GST
- GST registration, 5 types of registration (mandatory and voluntary)
- Concept of supply under GST
- Concept of the place of supply
- Concept of time of supply and valuation under GST
- Export & imports in GST
- Concept of reverse charge mechanism and compliance recording
- GST liability
- Input tax credit
- Filing of GST returns
- E-way bill
- Composition scheme in GST
- Tax computation
- TDS under GST
- GST annual return
- GST audit
5. GST Certification Course in Mumbai at NIIT
The National Institute of Information Technology is one of the oldest institutes offering various courses in information technology, accounting, and finances.
NIIT offers GST courses in Mumbai at an affordable fee. NIIT introduced a concept-based course under the Title “Introduction to GST in partnership with Tally, to enable commerce background students in understanding GST and Its implementation in taxation.
- Understanding of taxation.
- B.com or graduates who have studied commerce at XII (10+2) level.
Course Duration: 2 months / class room.
- Understanding of goods and services tax concept tax concepts
- Learn about the supply of goods and services
- Learn about the time of supply and value of supply
- Understanding of invoicing and input credit mechanism.
- Returns and payment of tax
- Consequences of non-compliance
- Accounts and other records
- Tax rate structure and refund of tax
- Transition to GST and input service distributor (ISD)
- Job work and non-resident tax Payer
- E-commerce and compliance rating
- Understand the role of the tax return preparer
- Knowledge of GSTN and GSP
- Understanding the audit process
- Learn about demands and recovery
- Learn about appeals and revision
- Understand liability to Pay
- Introduction to GST Rs.3800.
- GST using Tally ERP9 Rs.8000.
Certification: On completion of the course, two certificates will be awarded one from NIIT and the other from Tally.
6. GST Certification Course in Mumbai at Elite Accounts Academy
Elite accounts academy is one of the well-known institutes for online GST courses in Mumbai. They teach GST along with Tally. The institute was founded by Prof.C.A.Nitin Nayak, a well-known academician and GST practitioner with vast teaching experience.
- Covers concepts required in the day-to-day work of accounting, GST, TDS & advance tax.
- Tax payment & return filing.
- GST accounting entries.
- GST in Tally.
- The examination will be conducted by the institute after course completion.
- Topper will be rewarded by a cash prize of Rs.5000/
- Training by practicing C.A
- Earn up to 3, 00,000 annually
- Classes will be conducted through zoom.
Course Fees. Rs.5000 (40% discount.)
7. GST Courses in Mumbai at ICA Edu Skills
ICA Edu Skills is India’s top award-winning vocational training and skill development institute. It has 120+ centers pan India, specializing in short and long-term courses in accounts, taxation, finance, GST, SAP, Tally, and other courses.
The institute offers short-term GST courses in Mumbai, with the latest method of in-class training at an affordable fee.
Qualification: 10+2 passed, graduates, postgraduates.
Job Guarantee: Age limit; 18 to 29 years
Non-job Guarantee: Age no bar.
- 80% practical + 20%theory.
- 100% placement support.
- Updated course material.
- Expert C.A faculty / 20 years of expertise.
- Practical training / with updated software.
- Soft skills training.
- Mock interview sessions.
- Important definitions under the goods and services tax act.
- Pass entries relating to goods and services taxes.
- Computation of taxable value of services.
- Submitting a return for the goods and services tax.
- Invoices for goods and services tax are charged.
- Calculation of goods and services tax input credit available.
- Generate necessary reports.
8. GST Courses in Mumbai at Gurukul Mantra
Gurukul Mantra is a division of Aayogg Consulting Pvt Ltd, an ISO 9001:2015 certified firm that was established in 2013 under the companies act. They are one of the top GST Courses in Mumbai.
GST training and certification is one of the popular GST courses in Mumbai and conducts, online courses affiliated to Himalaya University for individuals, professionals, entrepreneurs, and freelancers to enrich their skills to get either increase knowledge, advance career growth, or look for a full-time/part-time job.
Gurukul Mantra offers a complete package covering both theoretical and provides hands-on training on GST software, advanced GST training & certification.
- GST introduction overview.
- GST meaning & implementation.
- GST accounting concept.
- GST registration process.
- RCM & composition scheme under GST.
- GSTR1, 2A & 3B preparation, and filings.
- The annual return of GSTR 9 & GSTR 9A.
- GST reconciliation and case studies.
- Industry-trained experienced trainers
- Flexible and safe learning: Learn online from the comfort of your home.
- Batches: Multiple batches to suit your time without skipping your regular work schedule.
- Teaching: Different methods of teaching including PPT, videos, podcasts, and pdf and student portal accessible for a lifetime.
- Affordable Fee: Single payment and EMI options available.
- Batch Size: 10 students, individual attention.
Duration: 30 hours / 20 days / 3 days a week.
Course Fees: Rs.5760 (inclusive of GST.)
9. GST Courses in Mumbai at Laqshya Institute of Skill Training.
Laqshya Institute of skill training is a well-known govt recognized and ISO-certified training institute providing GST certification courses in Mumbai. Laqshya is the only institute to provide GST courses in Mumbai across seven places since 2009. It imparts both technical and non-technical skills in the field of accounts and finances.
- The course is conducted offline, with a practical session (industry live projects).
- Weekdays and weekend batches. (batch size 8 students) & fast track batches available on demand.
- Eligibility: Graduate/undergraduate.
- Fee Structure: Discounts available for needy students.
- Study Material: Printed study material / PDF/student portal.
- Certificate: Provided after assessment test by the institute.
- Faculty: CA / trained industry experts.
- 100% placement assistance will be provided.
- 100% practical training.
- GST govt provisions.
- GST important calculation & computation of GST.
- Various important sections under GST law.
- GST registration procedure.
- Composition scheme & input tax credit.
- GSTR- Return filing procedures.
- GSTR- Annual returns procedures
- GST documentation.
- Govt form filing and e-filling process.
10. GST Courses in Mumbai at Keerti Institute
Keerti Institute is a unit of Keerti knowledge & skills ltd, with a vision to “transform lives of job seekers through imparting knowledge & skills making them industry ready professionals”.
Keerthi institute having an experience of 23 + years and a vast network of recruiters realized the gap between the industry requirement and college education. To bridge the gap the institute conducts short-term, GST courses in Mumbai, and various other skill development courses in accounting and finance, digital marketing, and animation.
Course Name: Goods and services tax (popularly known as K-GST.)
Course Duration: 45 days / 1 ½ months.
Eligibility: Commerce students with knowledge of Tally ERP 9.
Faculty: Professionals with industry experts.
Teaching Methodology: Multimodal approach with assignments, projects, and case studies.
Placement: Dedicated team for placement.
- Introduction to GST
- Supply of goods & services
- GST on goods & services
- Recording advance entries (goods)
- GST adjustment and return filing
- Exporting GSTR-1on GST Portal
- Recording advance entries (services)
- Advance receipt from customers under GST
- Migration to Tally.ERP 9
- Update Party GST IN/UIN
- Creation of GST duty ledgers
Scope as a GST practitioner
Frequently Asked Questions:-
- How much does the online GST course cost?
The fee of an online GST course is determined by the type of course, such as a basic or advanced course, as well as the course materials offered by the institute, and support after completion. On an average basis, it may range from Rs. 10k to 30k.
- What is the salary of a GST practitioner?
In India, the average yearly salary/income for a GST practitioner ranges from INR 4.9 to 6.4 lakhs. However, the income is determined by your skill set, the organization you work for, and your responsibility.
- How GST is paid?
Following are the different ways to make payment.
- Only tax can be paid by debiting the credit ledger of the taxpayer on the common portal.
- In the credit ledger, interest, penalties, and fees cannot be paid through debit.
- In cash, via debit from the taxpayer’s cash Ledger on the common portal.
- How do I receive GST benefits?
Credit can only be claimed if the following conditions are met:
- You’ve received a tax invoice or a debit note from a licensed vendor.
- The items or services (or both) have been delivered to you.
- The goods or services (or both) have been delivered to you.
- The items or services (or both) have been delivered to you.
Conclusion on GST courses In Mumbai
The top 10 GSTcourses in Mumbai discussed above are some of the best courses in terms of quality and quantity. Practical exposure to the course curriculum is of utmost importance and necessary before pursuing the GST courses in Mumbai. Before taking admission to any institute, discuss with their counselors, and check their past student’s testimonials and websites for more details.