If you want your business website to rank higher on search engine result pages (SERPs) then you need to optimize your website or content in such a way that it will be listed in the higher rankings of search engines. Also if you are interested to learn about SEO and want to know about the best SEO training Institutes, this article will guide you through some of the best SEO courses in Malaysia.
Nowadays everyone reaches to Google to ask questions and find answers. If you want your products or services to be listed by Google on their first-page search results, you need to know about a term called SEO – Search Engine Optimization. SEO will help your blog or content to be listed on the first page of a search engine which will help you to reach more audiences than traditional marketing strategies. So technically if higher a website is listed, there are more chances that many people will see it.
How Does SEO Work?
Well, the main idea is that your website has to be listed in the higher ranking. For that purpose, SEO will help you to achieve it, there are some basic factors to be followed are:
- The content on the website should be high-quality content.
- Identifying and using your relevant keyword in your article.
- Following the keyword density factor which is usually 0.5%.
- Using Long Tail Keywords.
- By getting links to your site.
The above-mentioned factors will help your website to be listed on a better and higher ranking by Google and other search engines.
A Brief Understanding of SEO Types:
Before going to the types of SEO, we need to know about important terms called: organic search and paid search.
- Organic search is a search that does not include any paid rankings, it fully depends on the organic results i.e. the results that are ranked according to the factors such as keywords, high-quality or informative content.
- Paid search is a search depending on the paid rankings, it is usually contract-based, if the time limit is over, it will not be listed.
The factors discussed so far are the basic ones, so along with this, we have to know a few types of optimization techniques to result well in the rankings.
The Six Important SEO Types are:
- On-page SEO.
- Off-page SEO.
- Technical SEO.
- Local SEO.
- App Store Optimization.
- YouTube SEO.
This includes the high-quality content you post on your website and all the factors that involve your website ranking to be higher.
Examples of On-page SEO
- Optimizing meta tags
- Optimizing title tags
- Quality content
- Highly informative
On-page SEO is also called on-site SEO, where internal links can be provided to improve the increase in traffic and visibility.
All the actions which are done outside your website are called Off-page SEO. This type of SEO includes the factors for the high website ranking on your website and also the factors that are taken outside your website for higher ranking.
Examples of Off-page SEO
- Social Media Marketing
- Guest Blogging
Search engines such as Google and others crawl the files to know your website better to improve organic search. An example of technical SEO is to create an XML sitemap for your website and other functions such as optimizing and creating your website with all the technical factors involved. This helps the search engine results pages (SERPs) to rank your website. An example of technical SEO is to set up your website by including all the necessary functions that your website should have.
Local SEO works based on your location, it allows you to connect with the local searches in your area. Local SEO can be helpful to optimize in such a way that you can attract your local area searchers and develop your business with geographic location.
Examples of Local SEO
- Adding a Google Business listing for your business
- Adding relevant keywords to your website
App Store Optimization
App Stores such as Google Play for Android and App Store for iOS are some of the major App Stores available. App Store Optimization (ASO) is an optimization that improves the app visibility within the app store. Just like how SEO works for websites, ASO works for apps.
YouTube SEO is a process of optimizing your videos to rank your channel higher in search results and increase your viewers.
Here Are Some Factors to Follow for YouTube SEO
- Having the right keyword
- The video title should be optimized
- The video description should to optimized
- Having an engaging script
- Video Duration
- Engaging your viewers with your content
There is a possibility that your video can even rank in standard SERPs if certain factors are followed. So these types are covered in detail if you opt for SEO courses in Malaysia from the listicles provided in this article.
SEO and its Importance in Digital Marketing
For any business to grow, marketing is very important. SEO helps your customers find out about your business. This is technically reaching out to your target customers via online platforms. And to accomplish that, one needs to make sure the website appears higher on the SERP (search engine result page).
Let’s start with a statistic about SEO: there are close to 14 billion online searches conducted each month. With the emergence of the global economy, almost every firm now has an internet presence. Imagine that a small portion of those 14 billion queries is for your company.
To meet that goal, your website must perform well in social media marketing, rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs), and perform very well across all other aspects of digital marketing. These concepts will be taught if you enroll in any of the SEO courses in Malaysia which help you to become an SEO professional.
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in Malaysia
SEO Role in Business and its Benefits
- Digital Marketing ROI(Return on Investment)
- Gaining visibility online
- Promoting your organization
- Increase in leads, sales, etc.
- Target audiences are reached
Types of Industries that are Benefitted from SEO
- Online Businesses
- Professional Services like IT, accounting, etc.
- Medical Practices
- Home Repair/Renovations
- Pet Services
Top 5 Best Institutes that Provide SEO Courses in Malaysia
1. IIM Skills
IIM Skills is an online institute offering courses such as Advanced Search Engine Optimization Course, Content Writing Master Course, Technical Writing Master Course, etc. They have professional courses for a highly rewarding career and a world-class learning experience which is recognized by the MSME Government of India.
- Lifetime Courses Access.
- Industry experts.
- International Certification.
- 100% money-back policy if not satisfied.
Course Name: Advanced SEO Course
Duration of Advanced SEO Course: 4 Weeks SEO Training Course + 8 Weeks Paid Internship.
IIM Skills Advanced SEO Course comprises 16 hours of live lectures with practical and weekly assignments. They also offer access to free tools worth 20k and provide hands-on training with live projects.
Course Fee: + 831.74 Malaysian Ringgit 18%GST
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
Syllabus of Advanced SEO Course
- Module 1 – Introduction to SEO
- Module 2 – Setting up the Niche correctly
- Module 3 – On-Page SEO
- Module 4 – Off-Page SEO
- Module 5 – Technical SEO
- Module 6 – Search Console
- Module 7 – Google Analytics
- Module 8 – Reporting in SEO
- Module 9 – Bonus
Some of the learning outcomes of the IIM Skills Advanced SEO Course
- SEO Fundamentals
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO and Technical SEO
- Keyword Research
- Competitor Research
- SEO Content
- Link Building
- SEO Tools
- Keeping up with the Algorithms
- SEO Audit
- Client On-boarding
- Embark on a career
IIM Skills is one of the globally-renowned institutes where it promises to offer the best SEO training course. They are already rated no #1 for digital marketing courses and content writing courses. Also, it is ranked no #1 in this article as it is the best online training institute if you are looking for SEO courses in Malaysia. If you find that IIM Skills is a promising institute, go ahead and enroll in their next upcoming batch, visit their website for more details.
2. i3 Matrix
i3 Matrix provides first-class SEO courses in Malaysia. i3 Matrix- Malaysia is a Software Development Organization that is famous worldwide. This organization gives the best SEO training which is affordable for everyone, accepted by all top companies in Malaysia, and applicable to all professionals. They offer a wide range of training courses, some of them are:
- SEO Training Malaysia.
- Social Media Marketing Training Malaysia.
- Cyber Security Courses Malaysia.
- Digital Marketing Course Malaysia.
i3 Matrix Training That Offers SEO Courses in Malaysia Will Help to Get Placed as the Following Professionals Mentioned Below:
- SEO analyst.
- SEO manager.
- SEO specialist.
- SEO strategist.
- Digital marketing professional.
- Content writer.
- Content manager.
Anyone who is looking to enroll in SEO courses in Malaysia should consider i3Matrix. They provide high-level SEO training that covers all the core subjects, from keyword research to SEO introduction, types of SEO, and SEO tactics. If you are an SEO beginner or an SEO professional, you can benefit from this course.
Key Features in the i3 Matrix SEO Course
- Search Engine Optimization
- SEO Strategies
- On-page optimization
- Off-page optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Link building
- White hat and black hat techniques
- Content Management and more
Recommended Read: SEO Courses in Vizag
Simplilearn is a leading digital skills training provider which is ranked the world’s #1 online boot camp for digital economy skills. Simplilearn is dedicated to teaching the students to gain the knowledge and skills necessary. They provide challenging online training in a variety of fields, including data science, project management, cloud computing, cyber security, and more. They focus on industries where they train you to upgrade your skills. If you are looking for SEO courses in Malaysia then checkout Simplilearn’s course syllabus.
SEO Training Course Syllabus in Simplilearn
- Lesson 1- SEO Introduction
- Lesson 2- How search engines work
- Lesson 3-Types of SEO
- Lesson 4-Keyword Research and Competitive Intelligence
- Lesson 5 – On-Page Optimization
- Lesson 6 – Off-Page Optimization
- Lesson 7 – Duplicate Content
- Lesson 8- Design and Architecture
- Lesson 9 – Local SEO
- Lesson 10 – Algorithm related updates
- Lesson 11 – Integrating SEO with other Disciplines
- Lesson 12 – SEO Tools
- Advanced Search engine optimization
- Advanced Content Marketing
- Advanced Web Analytics
Prerequisite for the SEO Certification Course
- Basic knowledge of HTML
- Internet Usage
- Microsoft Office
Simplilearn Course has Three Training Options
- Self-paced learning
- Online Bootcamp
- Corporate Training
Contact Details: 1800-212-7688 (Toll-free)
- Line online classes by industry experts
- Tools like keywords trends and search console are taught
- Understanding the entire flow of planning and marketing a website
- 20+ industry-based projects
- Advanced web analytics
- 100% money-back guarantee
Their industry-related project teaches the concepts like Keyword analysis and research, SEO structure planning, and Website audit documentation. Enroll in their upcoming SEO training batch if you are interested.
Recommended Raed: Digital Marketing Courses in Nigeria
Kofi gives one of the best SEO courses in Malaysia. It is an approved training provider by HDRF. Kognifi is a consulting, marketing, and services company for digital marketing services and training in Malaysia. The SEO courses in Malaysia by Kognifi are beneficial for the targeted participants as they are taught development and growth in a business.
Kognifi SEO Course Certification
- SEO course certification will be provided on successful completion.
- Students are trained for the Google Ad certification process online.
- Students are also trained for American Marketing Association Digital Marketing Certification path.
Kognifi’s Lesson Plan and Methodology
- Short lectures on the subject matter
- Facilitated interactive discussions
- Group activity
- Case studies and exercises
- Goal Setting and Cost Controls
- Digital tools and platforms hands-on usage workshop
- Google Marketing Platform (Ads, Analytics, Tag Management, etc)
- Online Platforms Google My Business (GMB), Yelp, YouTube, etc
- Google Ads, Ahrefs, SEMrush Keyword, and Content Research Tools
- Content Creation Automation Tools
- WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Screaming Frog, GTMetrix, Google Webmasters Performance Audit Tools
- Quizzes to test for understanding
Syllabus and Modules
- SEM, SEO, and Sales Funnels framework
- Digital tools for SEM SEO strategy.
- Application in SEM SEO.
- SEO-optimized web page for sales funneling.
- Review Assessment.
Contact Details: +6011-6353 3599
Other HRDF Courses
- Training Classes Calendar
- Business Management
- Sales Training Courses
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Skills TNA Survey
Recommended Read: Digital Marketing Courses in New Zealand
360DigiTMG Malaysia offers a certificate course in Search Engine Optimization where they cover the concepts of SEO evolution, on-page SEO, local SEO, and technical SEO strategy. This is one of the best SEO courses in Malaysia where they provide industry-related training and makes you understand the concepts of keyword theory and research.
Other Important Concepts that are covered are:
- Website Analysis
- Conversion Optimization
- Google Analytics for SEO
360DigiTMG refers to SEO as the “pillar strategy of digital marketing”. As there are many organizations hiring SEO specialists, the demand for SEO has increased recently and 360DigiTMG promises to give the best training on SEO concepts.
- How search takes place in Search Engines.
- The essence of Keywords in SEO
- To discover keywords by brainstorming and planner techniques
- Unearth the ground-breaking SEO strategies
- How to blend On-page and Off-page SEO techniques
- Unleashing the power of content
- Using social signals to drive the crawlers and improve traffic
- Powerful link-building strategies
- Ranking in the top of SERPs in Google
- SEO & Its importance
- Keywords Importance in SEO
- Content Optimization
- Understanding the Technical SEO
- Content Strategy
- Link Building- Important Element of SEO
- Local SEO
- Useful Tools for SEO
- Additional Assignments of over 40+ hours
- Live Free Webinars
- Resume and LinkedIn Review Sessions
- LMS access for 6 months
- Job assistance in SEO fields
- Complimentary Courses
- Unlimited Mock Interview and Quiz Session
- Hands-on Experience in Live Projects
- Life Time Free Access to Industry Webinars
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Is the SEO course easy?
SEO course is not hard, initially, it will be overwhelming to learn the techniques of how optimization works and information related to search engines but later on it will be easy as you will be knowing the process is very interesting and easy to understand.
Q2. Is SEO a good carrier?
Yes, SEO is a good carrier and has a scope as there are many companies around the globe hiring SEO professionals.
Q3. What is the job role of SEO?
Researching keywords, the process for implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success.
Q4. Do you need to know to code for SEO?
No, you don’t have coding knowledge for SEO, you can do a good job without touching the coding part.
As we already know, in today’s technology-driven world people use the search engine very often for products or services, to ask questions, and to find answers. By using good SEO techniques one can position their website and their website content on the SERPs and increase the traffic. Resulting in higher rankings in search engines will be beneficial for your business and reach your target customers.
SEO directly helps in the growth of your company, even though SEO tends to work slowly, after some time it is going to boost your website to the higher rankings for the quality of content you have produced and for the technical SEO techniques included. To be an expert in this SEO field, all you need is to take the course and learn about SEO. This article recommends the best SEO courses, which are considered the top SEO training institutes in Malaysia. This will help you get placed as an SEO professional and be an all-time SEO expert.