Thane, an important business hub in the metropolitan city of Mumbai, India, has seen a rapid surge of digital marketing courses in Thane to meet the needs of the market. If you are one to further your career in this high-demand job, this article is going to answer all your queries and give you a compact knowledge about digital marketing courses in Thane.
Marketing is the process of communication between a company and its valuable clients by getting them interested in the products or services. In the past, this used to be done through traditional mediums, such as newspaper and magazine ads, direct mail, television ads, etc.
The development of technology and the telecom industry has shifted people’s focus towards digital platforms where a major percentage of the population is present. The growth of digital channels has resulted in being utilized as a great platform for today’s marketing strategy, creating a huge demand for qualified digital marketers or specialists around the globe.
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is a great opportunity to reach one’s potential customers through digital channels, such as e-mail marketing, search engine optimization, social media, etc. With the expansions of the internet over the last decade, companies are promoting their business through these channels.
It involves advertising their product or services, sales, and successfully delivering their own goods to the consumers. Apparently, digital marketing resembles a lot with traditional marketing where it has the basics, but closely observed, there is a fine line of differences between them. These basics are vital before selecting the best digital marketing courses in Thane for you.
Why Choose Digital Marketing Over Traditional Marketing?
- Traditional marketing makes use of posters, billboards, newspapers, magazines, television, and radio to promote the service of a business, whereas digital marketing uses search engines, social media, and video-sharing platforms.
- There is no scope for direct interaction between a company and its customers in traditional marketing. But digital marketing gives space for the same between the advertiser and its audience.
- Although digital marketing is less expensive, it gives more Return on Investment (ROI) than traditional marketing.
- Digital marketing gives scope for customized messages for different audiences depending on their age, sex, or interest. But traditional marketing has a standard advertisement for all audiences.
- Traditional marketing reaches the audiences of a specific geographical region, whereas digital marketing reaches the audiences internationally. Thus digital marketing can reach a larger audience.
Types of Digital Marketing
Marketers are taking advantage of today’s digital world with online marketing or digital marketing. Digital marketing courses in Thane chalk out different types of digital marketing-
- Social media marketing
With every passing day, this type of e-marketing is becoming more popular for advertisers and researchers. The built-in data analytics tool of social media tracks the attributes of its users to show personalized advertisements.
- Pay-per-click advertising
It drives traffic to a web page and then the publisher is paid for every click by the advertiser. It keeps the advertisement cost as low as possible but makes the best use of Internet marketing.
- Email marketing
It sends commercial messages to the contacts through e-mail. Four main subsets of this type of digital marketing are- Email newsletters, transactional emails, promotional emails, and retention emails.
This is a way of creating brand awareness on a personalized level. In this digital marketing platform, business news, sales and promotion are communicated with customers through message.
This includes promoting a brand through video content in many channels and their own website. Sites like YouTube and Instagram are offering a great scope of video marketing.
- Website marketing
Website marketing is driving traffic to your website by increasing its visibility. Using other digital marketing tools, it gets the attention of targeted traffic.
- Content marketing
In this way, a brand is presented in such content that the targeted audience visits the website of the brand. This is the basis of all digital marketing.
- Affiliate marketing
It is a performance-based digital marketing where an affiliate works on commission. For every signup or visit that the merchant receives, they get some incentive. The profit of the merchant determines the gains of the affiliate.
What are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)?
Performance indicators or key performance indicators (KPIs) are used to measure the outcome of an event, project or any other activity of a company. KPIs provide analytical research on the utility of any form of digital marketing, its fruitful impact on people in terms of communicating values, and help to build a strategy for future decision-making. Raw sets of data are used as categories of measurement in this case. Quantitative KPI is used to evaluate numerical data of the past and qualitative indicators present the abstract feelings – experience, taste, etc.
Significance of Digital Marketing
While researching digital marketing and wondering why it is in vogue, one must be convinced about the utility of this new business platform. Here are the reasons-
- Contrary to traditional marketing, the digital way is much more affordable for all types of companies. A good content writing strategy can be the best cost-effective marketing tool to reach out to a wide range of audiences.
- Internet has spread all over the world and taking this opportunity, a digital marketer can work from any location. He can reach the maximum number of customers from any corner of the world.
- Another exciting significance of digital marketing is that it can be customized according to the target audience. Understanding the age, and mindset of the targeted audience, the service or product can be introduced to them in a convincing way.
- In today’s digital world, traditional marketing cannot reach out to a huge population, especially, the young generation. Whereas digital marketing is much more expanded throughout the world. More customers can be reached in this way in less time. It has given a leap in the number of online customers.
- There are numerous multimedia channels for an organization to introduce its products and communicate with customers in a short span of time. Social media like Facebook, Twitter, etc, and video channels like YouTube are some of its examples.
- Another noteworthy significance is that digital marketing is highly interactive. As a result, you come to know the end result of your particular digital marketing. A company can create a campaign or take a survey to get valuable feedback from its audience.
- One significant feature of digital marketing is that it has ample scope for strengthening relationships with its consumers through real-time connectivity, personalized communication, and prompt solutions. The products are open for selection 24/7 and can be shopped at any time with others’ reviews. Digital marketing has saved a lot of time for the company and its consumers.
Other best courses in Thane:
- GST Certification Courses in Thane
- Technical Writing Courses in Thane
- SEO Courses in Thane
- Data Analytics Courses in Thane
Top 8 Digital Marketing Courses in Thane
1. IIM SKILLS
One of the pinnacle online institutions of India has thought out the best Master Digital Marketing Course for every business enthusiast with lots of convenient options. The flexible timings of the classes are planned remembering different schedules of people. Any age learner from any field- be a homemaker a working professional, or a student, anyone can join this course to hone their skill with their premier digital marketing courses in Thane.
- It is working with more than 350 hiring partners to assist you in getting placement.
- Their live classes are highly interactive, just like a physical classroom.
- The 24*7 help desk proves to be greatly beneficial to working professionals.
- The course module comprises topics like Web development, SEO, Search Engine Marketing (Google Ads), Inbound marketing, social media marketing, Web Analytics, strategy for Digital marketing, etc.
- All the contents are delivered in depth and individual doubts are taken care of.
- The course curriculum also covers tools such as YouTube Analytics, Google Ads, Google Trends, and many more.
- Their excellent TLM offers life-long access.
- This premier online institution is recognized by the government of India
- 40 course modules teach everything about the topic, exposing the students to the scope and opportunities of the field.
- Batches are held both weekends and weekdays so that you can join at your suitable time.
- Rs 29,900+ GST
- 5 months of live classes and 3 months of internship program.
If you are looking for digital marketing courses in Thane, Digible is the most trusted institution to learn the scope and technologies for digital marketing. Originally established in Western US, in India it is located at Tembhi Naka, Thane, Maharashtra where lessons are taught by industrial experts.
- The most exciting thing they offer is hands-on practical training on live projects.
- They have an assured internship and brainstorming sessions for students.
- Both weekday and weekend batches are there for all three courses on digital marketing, so students can choose according to their availability.
- The curriculum for the Certified Digital Marketing Professional includes Social media management, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Search Engine Marketing, etc. It is a 6-week long digital marketing course designed for a beginner or someone willing to add credentials to their resume.
- The curriculum for the Certified Digital Marketing Expert is a 9-week program for strengthening the skills of people already in the digital marketing field. It focuses on Affiliate Marketing, Word Press Analytics, and E-mail Marketing among many other modules.
- For professionals who want to switch to the academics of the Digital Marketing stream, they have drafted a Digital Marketing Trainer Course. It will help one to teach and train others. The course is 6 weeks long and quite detailed. Besides the basics, it highlights Analytics, Reputation Management, Content Marketing, Link Building, etc.
3. IIDE-The Digital School
Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing (ACDM) and Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS) are two different certifications by IIDE aimed at the requirements of different applicants. They have been contributing to the digital marketing talent by making their students future-ready. For such excellent vision and mission, the courses are now collaborated with National Skills Development Corporation (N.S.D.C), an initiative of the Govt. of India.
- For beginners in this field, influencers, and small business owners, they have drawn Advanced Certification in Digital Marketing (ACDM), a 4-month program.
- Its live lectures occur for 88 hours, along with 4 live brand projects.
- Professional Certification in Digital Marketing & Strategy (PCDMS) is targeted to working professionals and is covered in 6 months.
- The total duration for the live classes is 140 hours besides 6 live brand projects.
- Both of the certifications are in alignment with Google, Hubspot, and Meta Blueprint.
- Some of the exclusive topics for Professional Certification in Digital Marketing and Strategy (PCDMS) are agency skills, Economics of Digital Marketing, Freelancing, etc.
4. Digital Bizware
If you are searching for the most dependable digital marketing courses in Thane, this institution may be a suitable option for you. They have customized course frameworks for every applicant. They have a number of distinct course plans pertaining to their digital marketing courses in Thane, such as – Digital Marketing fundamentals, Digital Marketing tools, etc.
- Web-based shopping or e-commerce has revolutionized the current marketing system. It is a process involving online sales, payment methods, and internet banking. This important sector of e-commerce is discussed at length through the course E-commerce Marketing.
- Advanced Digital Marketing Course is their most finely thought out course for everyone, from a novice to an expert. Theoretical and strategic approaches to the vast field of digital marketing are explored in it. This 2/3 month course puts insights into the main channels like SEO, PPC, Web Analytics, video, social media, etc. This course is also provided privately to a team that wants to accelerate their marketing skill.
This institution has already bagged a number of trophies for their outstanding courses and the online digital marketing course can be a good choice for you for digital marketing courses in Thane. The courses are brought to you by the great industrial experts.
- All the classes are claimed to be practical based on both online and offline sessions.
- Pre-recorded videos give students a prior idea of the topics and the students have life-long access to course material.
- 2 months internship opportunity is there along with more than 50 live project assignments.
- Some of the major topics dealt with in this course are AI in digital marketing, Google Search Console, Google Analytics, On page and Off page SEO, Dropshipping, Video Optimization, Whatsapp Marketing, Competitor Analysis etc.
- Entrepreneurs, part-time service people, job seekers, homemakers, students – anyone can join this course to start their new career in digital marketing and the detailed lessons can be comprehended quite effortlessly.
- 2 months long for the weekday batch.
- 4 months long for the weekend batch.
6. Freelancers Academy
Freelancers Academy can be a very good option when you are looking for the best digital marketing courses in Thane. Since 2012, the institution has been striving consistently to provide world-class training to make a career in digital marketing. Their online digital marketing course is completely agency-based and promises job assistance upon completion of the course.
- Upon completion of their digital marketing courses in Thane, one is given two certificates; one for completing the sessions and the other certificate of experience.
- The Agency-based training makes students experience the tasks of working in an agency and makes them industry-ready.
- The course duration is flexible and is customized according to the convenience of the learners.
- The friendly way of teaching and help service of the counselor support the students during the course. After completion, the center promises to give placement assistance.
- The course is suitable for all learners to achieve essential skills, irrespective of different specializations.
- 3 months
- Digital Marketing Courses in India
- Digital Marketing Courses in Mumbai
- Digital Marketing Courses in Goa
- Digital Marketing Courses in Pune
- Digital Marketing Courses in Nagpur
- Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
7. Premium School of Digital Marketing
One of the oldest institutions for digital marketing, PSDM is offering a compact course structure of digital marketing with a placement guarantee. To note, it offers a mock interview session at the end of the course to prepare students for the job market. Their clear-cut curriculum framework provides a good perception before taking admission here.
- There are a total of 51 modules that are taught in the course, such as Influencer Marketing, Bidding Strategy in Google Ads, etc.
- Students can express their doubts freely with their mentors in live classes and revisit the class through recordings.
- The training can be done in both the medium-offline and online and is suitable for students as well as professionals.
- PSDM is a promising placement for all students. Currently, they are working with more than fifty recruiting partners.
- The experienced and knowledgeable faculty teach in an easy and engaging manner.
- 5 months
The comprehensive framework of the digital marketing course at Tycoonedge is a good option for freshers and working professionals.
- With its experience of more than 10 years, the institution suggests the best knowledge to start your own business.
- The key feature of the course is that it has ample scope for practice rather than only theoretical understanding.
- The students are tailored in a way that they can compete in the global digital marketing field.
Frequently Asked Questions on Digital Marketing Course in Thane
1. What is the average duration for digital marketing courses in Thane?
There are various time scales for digital marketing courses in Thane that stretch up to one year. But if you want to understand the basics of it or want to pursue the course to add an extra feather to your career, even a 3-4 months certificate course is quite worthwhile.
2. What are some of the topics taught in digital marketing courses in Thane?
Although every institution assembles the core topics in its own way, the common topics taught in digital marketing courses in Thane are-
- Content writing
- Keyword research
- Web analysis
- Social media marketing
3. Which skills are necessary for digital marketing?
The basic skills necessary for digital marketing are- Content writing, an idea about web designing, Data analysis, Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Management, communication skills, etc.
4. What is Search Engine Optimization in digital marketing?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the process of attracting traffic to own a company so that its website and name appear on the top for a related search on the internet. This is done by collecting search results organically or editorially. When a company applies SEO successfully to its digital marketing, the company’s website increases its visibility on the internet.
5. What is ’implicit bias’ in digital marketing?
Implicit bias is imbibed passively by all human beings. Although the algorithm is the foundation of digital marketing and it minimizes any chance of bias, it may still exist in digital marketing. This happens because algorithms are programmed by human beings scientists, engineers, developers, marketers, etc. So, in spite of consciously being unbiased, their stereotypical behavior and attitudes are reflected in digital marketing. For example, a company uses stock photos of a white young woman for their advertising while excluding black indigenous people.
Technology is perpetually changing and every field is trying to keep itself anchored in this industrial wave. It is the need of the hour that the marketing sector is also evolving with the help of technology. Since a major population is present on the internet, this cost-effective marketing medium is thriving more and more. From small business start-ups to reputed brands, all are using the platform to surpass their competitors in reaching consumers. In this scenario, a digital marketing course can definitely help your career thrive. So, if you are passionate about the art of marketing, this article must have provided you with the whole ball of wax for choosing the best digital marketing course in Thane.