When the whole world is going online, it is obvious that to meet your audience and connect with them, businesses and brands will have to go where they will be able to meet and engage with them- the Internet. And to help them make their online presence bold and strong, there is a huge demand for digital marketers who can market and advertise their products and services through various digital channels and reach potential customers using SEO, SEM, Google ads, social media marketing, etc. In this article, we will dive deeper into the technicalities of digital marketing, and as the title suggests, we will explore some digital marketing courses in Moradabad. So, let us begin!
What is Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing, evading the traditional forms of marketing, is an online-based marketing approach that helps brands and businesses to promote their products and services using certain online tactics such as optimizing the content on web pages, email and content marketing, social media marketing, and a lot more.
In simpler words, as the term suggests, digital marketing is simply marketing yourself using digital media. It is how businesses are making use of emerging trends and reaching out to their potential leads and buyers. When we talk about marketing, it should be kept in mind that it is primarily about making a fair offer at the correct time in the right place.
In today’s era, when our prospective customers are on the web, surfing on social media, and using blogs and news apps to be aware of all the happenings around them, what digital marketing will do is just similar. It will put you into these channels so that your desired customers will be able to see you, approach you, know more about you, and even reach out to you in case of any queries before making a purchase.
Anyone who is new to this field and has never used these tricks and techniques can find it overwhelming, but that is normal. Once you get a hang of it, you will be able to set the foundation of your brand online which will eventually help you build your own unique identity that will attract potential customers, enhance engagements by generating user-friendly content and eventually produce leads.
Now, it is time to see how all of this works! After that, we would also be taking a tour of digital marketing courses in Moradabad.
How Does Digital Marketing Work?
Very often, it is observed that Digital Marketing works very much similar to the conventional forms of marketing, that organizations in both cases work on developing a mutually beneficial association that will attract leads and buyers. Nevertheless, traditional marketing efforts have been substituted for digital marketing tactics which are curated to reach out to the online audience.
For instance, for anything that we plan to purchase or look for, the first thing that we tend to do nowadays is go to the search engine and search the product/service we are looking for, all the available options, try comparing brands, their price range, the ones getting most reviews, any discount offers, and much more.
Thereby, what we can conclude from this is that most of our decisions to purchase the smallest of things begin online which proves how important it is for brands and businesses to be present online. So, to begin with, it is mandatory to develop a digital marketing blueprint that will help you cover all the aspects of digital media and reach out to your audience on all the social channels they are available at.
Let Us See How That Can Be Done:
- Develop content to make them aware of your brand, the industry, the latest popping news, blogs, etc.
- Secondly, share your content on Social Media such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, etc, and try developing interactions with them. It is important to note here that, the content on every social media handle will deliver the same message however, the way of presenting it to the audience can differ, for example, Instagram is more about visual graphics such as reels, stories, however, Twitter is more about picking up conversations.
- Thirdly, optimize your content using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) which will help your content to reach those who are searching for something similar on the web.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM), will stimulate paid traffic to your website wherein users can look deeper into your offerings and product range.
- Fifth, Advertising on Social Media Channels will bring people to your social pages and initiate engagements.
- And lastly, Email Marketing will help the brand follow up with their customers and resolve their issues/queries if any.
After following all these steps, you will successfully be able to create an efficient management system online that will give you favorable results. However, these results won’t be visible overnight, it is a process, and implementing these digital marketing techniques practically takes a good amount of time. Therefore, you need to be patient and confident with what you are doing.
Now, You must be curious to know how and from where we can learn all these tips and tactics. So, the answer is quite simple, certain institutes are offering Digital Marketing courses in Moradabad for you to learn all this. We will be going through those further in the article.
But before we discover the Digital Marketing Courses in Moradabad, it is important to know the benefits of digital marketing. So, let us read that first.
Also, learn about the excellent Digital Marketing Courses in India
Benefits of going digital and marketing yourself as a brand are innumerable. Some of those are listed below:
- It becomes easier to launch new products, create awareness through campaigns and promote engagement through various contests and giveaways.
- You can convert your new customers into regular buyers by offering them discounts, coupon codes, free shipping, etc. This will entice them to use your brand.
- This will also trigger word-of-mouth advertising and social sharing which will have a great impact on sales.
- It will also reduce the quest of buyers by throwing up the right offers at the right time.
- Price is the key factor in digital marketing. Compared to traditional forms of marketing, digital marketing is quite cost-effective. This is because you get to set the price range according to your budget and bid value whether it is advertising on social media handles or search engines. This helps you monitor everything which is not true for traditional marketing.
- Flexibility is another factor in digital marketing that lets us run your campaigns and ad sets for as long as you wish to. This can be for a day or months for that matter. If you feel your campaign isn’t responding as expected, you even get an option to pause it without losing your budget. However, in traditional marketing, once the billboards are up, you can’t get them down before the date of completion of the campaign, or else all your money goes in vain.
- Digital Marketing offers a similar platform to small and medium-sized organizations in comparison to larger brands. It is because online marketing tactics will offer great results if you use them wisely and you can be a competition for larger brands in your field. Whereas in traditional marketing, larger brands use ways that small businesses cannot. They use prime locations to gain the attention of customers. They use cold-calling methods and sponsor themselves in conferences and trade shows.
- There are various other advantages of using digital marketing as a form of marketing such as it offers advanced targeting options that will help you target the required set of audience based on your brand’s products and offerings, campaign tracking and measurement that will help you measure the performance of the campaigns and campaign performance feedback that will help you improvise on your shortcomings.
Now, before we head on to discover the Digital Marketing Courses in Moradabad, it is important to know at this point, what is the scope of Digital Marketing as a career.
Is Digital Marketing a Good Career Choice?
Even though digital marketing has been around for a while, there is still a lot of hustle and bustle in opting for it as a career path. People are unsure if they get paid enough or not, whether it is a momentary field that will disappear after some time, whether there is any growth in this industry, and much more.
The answer to all this is, Digital Marketing is a great career choice to make at this point in time. During the pandemic, the smallest of brands realized the importance of having an online presence, and this is what had them surviving during the lockdown phase. Thereby, below-mentioned are some pointers that will help you choose between taking up Digital Marketing as a career:
- Digital marketing is a fruitful career. One can easily earn a starting salary of 25-35k per month which is far better than any other industry. Your salary is based on the amount of practical experience and expertise you have in this field. Though the digital marketing space is evolving each day, therefore, you must be aware of all the trends and changes taking place.
- Digital marketing is not transient. It is growing at the rate of 25-30% yearly and there is no looking back. Huge MNCs spend most of their marketing budget on digital campaigns and advertising. Even the traditional forms of media such as print, radio, etc, are going digital so why can’t you?
- Digital marketing can speed up your career in so many ways. There are certain job roles in this field that are not yet discovered. Therefore, career opportunities are immense. It is your work and creativity that matters in the field. Working on building campaigns and accelerating the brand’s growth is what will reward you in your career.
- There is no one role in digital marketing. As a digital marketer, you are required to be multi-talented to handle various parts of the digital domain. And it never gets boring, since there is so much to work upon and you can apply your creativity and innovation to what interests you.
Now, it is finally time to look at some Digital marketing courses in Moradabad. So, let’s begin!
You may also want to know about the best Digital Marketing Courses in Lucknow
Digital Marketing Courses in Moradabad
1. Master Digital Marketing Course- IIM Skills:
IIM Skills offers the best professional courses in the industry and is known for one of the premium digital marketing courses in Moradabad. The course is designed to provide you with all the related skills in the field and equip you with even the slightest details of online marketing.
The Digital Marketing Course Highlights Are as Follows:
- 5 months of comprehensive online instructor-led training
- Master 40 digital marketing modules
- 3 months program+2 months paid internship with a fixed stipend of INR6000
- 15+ live projects, 10+ case studies
- Tools worth INR 79000+
- Certification from IIM Skills, 13 certifications from Google, Facebook, and Hubspot
- Recognized by Govt. of India
- Dedicated placement cell
- The course module will cover everything from web development, SEO, SEM, Email marketing, social media marketing, web analytics, affiliate marketing, content writing, and video marketing, and the list is endless.
- Various tools such as WordPress, amazon, google ads, google analytics, uber suggest, LinkedIn ads, Fb ads, and mail chimp will be taught as well
- The course fee is 34,900 + 18% GST.
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
The Course is Best for:
- Working professionals
- Entrepreneurs who want to create an online presence for their business/brand
- Traditional marketing professionals are now spending some amount of their marketing budget on Digital media.
- Digital marketers need a proper course to understand the specifications of online media.
- Housewives and college dropouts who can take up the course and start freelancing
2. Advanced Digital Marketing Program – Digital Scholar:
It is one of the most rated digital marketing courses in Moradabad. It offers India’s first agency-style learning wherein you can learn the aspects of digital marketing and apply them in the real-time projects given to you.
The Course Highlights Are as Follows:
- 4 months online course
- Certified professional trainers
- 5+ live projects
- Guaranteed paid internship
- 15+ modules
- 24+ certifications
- 40+ digital marketing tools will be covered
- 100% placement assistance
- Lifetime access to study material
- Learn from google and Facebook partner agency
- The course fee is INR 45000 (inclusive of taxes*)
The course module covers the fundamentals of marketing, content writing, WordPress management, SEO, social media marketing, Email marketing, automation, LinkedIn marketing, agency management, international freelancing, etc. Certain customized modules are specific to this institute that include: making money online, selling and pitching tips, and international freelancing.
3. Certification in Digital Marketing Training- 360DiGiTMG:
360DiGiTMG is an institute with a presence all around the globe and is one of the best in the industry offering Digital Marketing Courses in Moradabad. The course module will cover content such as introduction to digital marketing, website creation, content creation, SEO, SMM, SEM, conversion rate optimization, affiliate marketing, Email marketing, reputation management, E-commerce stores, etc. The tools that will be taught during the module will include google analytics, Fb ads, youtube studio, Hootsuite, MOZ, Twitter ads, Unbounce, ahrefs, Canva, and much more.
The Course Highlights Are as Follows:
- 60 hours of intensive online and classroom training
- 10 international certifications
- 15+ digital marketing must-know tools covered
- 480+ hours of an internship program
- Artificial intelligence in social media marketing and web analytics included
- Placement assistance
- Hands-on assignments
- Lifetime LMS access
- Offline hiring events
The course fee is INR 21,240/-
The Course Can Be Taken Up by:
- Marketing managers or directors or brand managers
- Business development managers
- Senior executives and business owners
- Sales managers or Public Relations (PR) professionals
Have a look at the top-rated Digital Marketing Courses in Agra
4. Digital Marketing Training Certification- CAD DESK:
Founded in 2017, CAD Desk offers good quality training courses all over India. Their digital marketing certification course is well known among the Digital Marketing Courses in Moradabad. It provides an insight into digital marketing strategies which helps you get a good job in the field and upscales your business as an entrepreneur. Over the years, they have got a good hold in the industry.
The Course Highlights Are as Follows:
- Instructor-led live training for 45 days
- Lifetime access to study material
- Study material, projects, and assignments
- Offline revision facility at any of the CAD centers
The course module will cover topics including SEO, PPC, digital display advertising, Email marketing, SMM, mobile marketing, analytics, strategy and planning, and lastly there will be a project to help you implement what is taught during the sessions.
You can head on to their website to know more about the fee structure.
Must check out the best Digital Marketing Courses in Delhi
5. Full Stack Digital Marketing Certification – NIIT LTD:
NIIT, a known institute all over the country, has been offering certain short-term online courses to help working professionals and freshers add to their skill sets and get ahead in their careers. There are various advanced, foundation, and college programs available in different fields including data sciences, banking, and finance, cyber security, cloud computing, etc. You can take up the one that suits you.
The Full Stack Digital Marketing Course Highlights Are as Follows:
- 20 weeks immersive program
- Online mentor-led training
- Assured placement
- Minimum CTC 3LPA
- Certification of completion along with other industry certificates
- Various tools covered
- Part-time course
The course fee is INR 70000/-
The course module will cover website design, SEO, paid marketing, marketing on social media channels, using E-commerce channels effectively, and a capstone project. The minimum eligibility to join the program is having a diploma or a graduation degree.
The Professional Program in Digital Marketing Course Highlights Are as Follows:
- Dual qualification for college students
- 30 weeks of part-time training which is level 1 and involves the course curriculum
- Then level 2 will be a capstone project for 3 weeks(full-time) or 6 weeks (part-time)
- Tools covered would be google analytics, similar web, Fb ads, and Fb insights
The course fee is INR 60000/-
The course module will cover website design, SEO, google keywords, SMM, paid SEM, and optimizing ROI. The eligibility of level 1 is for final year students of UGC-approved streams and Level 2 is for those who have completed their graduation and level 1. For further details, you can head to their website and request a call back to understand the process more simple.
With this, we conclude the list of top Digital Marketing Courses in Moradabad. You can visit the above-mentioned institute’s websites and enquire more about the courses and choose the one that is best according to your professional requirements.
Q.1. What are the roles and responsibilities of a digital marketer?
As a digital marketer, you will be required to do the following:
- Maintain the company’s website and optimize content for better rankings
- Identify the upcoming trends in the market
- Plan the marketing campaigns, run them and take insights from the same
- Prepare accurate reports of the performance of the website/ any campaign and present them to the clients and higher authorities to take further actions
- Work on content for social media handles
Q.2. Is there any qualification that will be needed to pursue the digital marketing course?
No, there is no qualification required to take up digital marketing. All it requires is having a basic knowledge of the digital world, how marketing works, and the fundamentals of using computers. The rest will be your creativity, innovation, and passion for learning the subject and implementing it practically in your job/business.
Q.3. Will there be any kind of software needed to learn digital marketing?
No, there is no software needed. There are some basic tools that you will find online and they will be taught during the course that you will use for tracking certain information, looking for trending keywords, creating visuals, using pre-made templates, and a lot of stuff like that. All of this would require a laptop and a good internet connection.
Q.4. Are there any offline digital marketing courses in Moradabad available?
Yes, absolutely! Some institutes are offering offline Digital Marketing Courses in Moradabad:
- Dzine solutions
- IT Desk Moradabad
- Job Idhar Hai
- MSOM (Moradabad School of Online Marketing)
- Arena Animation
The demand for digital marketing as a profession has been increasing each day, and in this article, we have discovered everything about digital marketing, its fundamentals, how it works in real-time, is digital marketing a good career choice, and then lastly, the top digital marketing courses in Moradabad. We hope through this article, you must have got a good idea about the field and how you can approach pursuing digital marketing courses and make a rewarding career. Happy Learning!