Who is not familiar with Digital Marketing in today’s fast-paced world? Digital Marketing is omnipresent in whichever industry we may want to talk about. With the increasing awareness of studying abroad, we have carefully hand-picked some of the most relevant and skill-building digital marketing courses in Australia if you wish to kickstart your career in the same.
Consider this! Have you ever seen an advertisement for something you were just considering purchasing while going through Facebook or Instagram? Digital marketing is that!
Basically, it’s online advertising as opposed to TV, radio, or newspaper advertising. Businesses can display advertisements that are customized to your interests and requirements using information about your online behavior.
Why Are Digital Marketing Courses in Australia So Much in Demand?
We are very well aware of how Covid-19 has disrupted the world. Each industry is affected and marketers have had to look for new ways to continue the business. Digital Marketing emerged as a blessing for a world that had to operate remotely and where physical movements were restricted.
If we recall, like all countries, Australia had also closed its borders for 2 full years. Now that the covid-19 is becoming less and less dangerous, Australia has started to accept students and immigrants across the globe in order to meet the workforce demand.
The country also has to make available its goods and services in different countries. They are actively looking for talents who have a thorough knowledge of Digital Marketing concepts and methodologies. Considering that, there couldn’t be a better time to explore various digital marketing courses in Australia than this.
Learning digital marketing courses in Australia has several advantages. Statistics show that search engines are responsible for over 90% of all online engagement and conversations. This demonstrates that creating SEO-friendly content is initially necessary in order to rank our material on Google and other search engines.
The optimum result would be if we could rank our website highly in Google and other search engine results using both organic and paid methods. A person who possesses expertise in SEO and SEM can assist a business in raising its search engine rating, which increases the likelihood that he will be hired and earn a high salary.
Now that we have fully understood the role of Digital Marketing in the world of commerce, let’s take a look at some of the most relevant Digital Marketing courses in Australia.
1. Master Digital Marketing Course by IIM SKILLS
If you are looking for the most useful and widely accepted Digital Marketing courses in Australia across various industries, IIM SKILLS is a must-have on the list. IIM SKILLS was founded following the launch of a popular instructional blog and after, it attracted 1 million visitors.
They decided to start their first full-fledged training program to provide digital career assistance. The first course was the Content Writing Master Course, which completely changed the content education sector.
Later, due to their disciplined teaching methodologies and rigorous practical training, the talents trained by them started attracting big publication houses and media entities. This encouraged them to launch a Master Digital Marketing course which also became equally popular.
Below Are the Key Features of the Digital Marketing Course:
- This course is a government-approved online, instructor-led course.
- Recognized and aligned certifications from Google, Meta, and HubspotMastery of 40 different modules of Digital Marketing
- Live Training for 5 months which includes 2 months of flexible & paid internship (A big deal!)
- Tools worth 79000/-
- 15+ live projects, 10+ case studies
- Lifetime access to LMS at no additional cost
- Personalized mentoring along with soft skills training
- 24 * 7 support
- Job assistance
- Content Writing And Blogging
- Social Media Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Inbound Marketing
- Web Analytics
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.
- Content Writing And Blogging
- WordPress Web Development
- Integrated Digital Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Automation
- Online Reputation Management
- Video Marketing
- Media Buying
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Infographic Resume Preparation
The course fee is AUD 636. If we look at the value this course provides, the cost is absolutely justified and learners are at advantage.
Also Read: Financial Modeling Courses in Australia
2. Digital Marketing Course by PathwayToAus
A certification linked with the industry, the Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing will assist you in growing and changing your skill set, making you an expert in your area. It gives you up-to-date theoretical information, sharpens your analytical skills, and improves your practical tools so you may become a superb digital marketing practitioner.
- In this course, you will gain an awareness of digital marketing platforms and learn how to use them to the organization’s advantage.
- You will gain knowledge about how to successfully implement a digital marketing strategy while analyzing and interpreting an organization’s vision, purpose, values, and objectives.
- Possibility to interact with internal and external stakeholders and modify your digital marketing plan for them.
- Create content for digital publications that adhere to the organization’s branding and marketing goals.
- Learn how to manage corporate digital profiles to build brand awareness and create money.
- Use KPIs to track and enhance the efficiency of digital marketing while ensuring that activity, quality, cost, and time goals are met.
- Discover how to lead a team in developing a thorough digital marketing strategy, a plan for implementation, and a method for strategic evaluation.
- Organize a team for digital marketing and communicate to stakeholders the most important lessons learned from the plan and its execution.
All international students must meet the required selection criteria listed below:
- Academic IELTS 5.5 (no individual band lower than 5.0) or ISLPR 3+ on all abilities are required for English language proficiency (or equivalent).
- Successful completion of Year 12 (or equivalent). Non-school graduates must have relevant job experience or a qualification that shows a high likelihood of passing the course.
You should enroll in the Advanced Diploma in Digital Marketing if you want to become:
- SEO & SEM Expert User Experience Designer
- Digital marketing specialist and content strategist
- Manager of Digital Marketing
- Data analysts with a strategy for digital marketing
- Marketing Expert for Email
If you are interested in knowing further about this course, you may call or send an email.
Australia 0755 265900
3. Digital Marketing course by The Knowledge Academy
The Knowledge Academy is an online training company that offers education and was founded in 2009. The institution, which has its headquarters in Berkshire, United Kingdom, offers more than 30,000 courses and training to businesses and individuals who work in a variety of industries, including IT, project management, business operations, and so on.
The institute’s major goal is to provide top-notch study materials and qualified instructors so that students and corporate personnel can be trained and coached throughout their careers.
- Instant access for 90 days
- Multiple delivery methods
- Top-quality resources
- Experienced and respected tutors across various industries
- All masterclasses are of eight hours
- Personal performance tool
- Self-paced learning
- Online, self-paced learning
- The interactive course is compatible with all electronic devices (mobile, tablet, and desktop)
- Condition-based learning
- 24×7 support
Course Duration and Fees
Five masterclasses, totaling more than 40 hours of self-study, are included in a package offered by the Knowledge Academy. There is also the option of tutor-led study, however, if one does so, the costs could become somewhat expensive. Around USD 5400 is required for the course.
They can be reached at
4. Postgraduate Certificate Course in Digital Marketing by the Australian Academy of Digital Marketing
When we talk about Digital Marketing Courses in Australia, we simply cannot ignore the Australian Academy of Digital Marketing. The Australian Academy of Digital Marketing is acknowledged by “The International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
The center was established in 1999 in response to the escalating globalization of economies and society. It is currently run by an elected committee of six experts from the education and business sectors. Their quality standards for course content, delivery, assessment, and administration are upheld in part thanks to the International Approval and Registration Centre (IARC).
The assurance that the academy has undertaken checks pertinent to the post-secondary education market generally comes from IARC’s position as an independent recognition association.
There are two categories of courses
- Home Study Courses
- Classroom Courses
Below are the course details, if you wish to pursue this course
$2,845 ( With the availability of the Easy-Pay Plan)
9 months (approximately)
Course entry criteria
18 years of age or older
Evaluation & Assessment
15 practical tasks
The Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Standards Office has granted certification to The Australian Academy of Digital Marketing.
|Evolution of Digital Marketing||Principles of Marketing
The Process of Marketing
Segmentation, targeting, positioning
The influence of digital technology
The digital consumer
The marketing mix and its importance
Porter’s Five Forces Model
|Digital Marketing Channels||Email MarketingEmail marketing analytics
PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns
Display and search advertising
Mobile and responsive websites
When is an app necessary?
|SEO||Workings of search engine ranking criteria
How users of search engines behave
Off-page as well as on-page optimization
Devices for SEO
Monitoring and evaluating the success
|Website Design and User Experience||The user experience meaningful presentation of information
Objectives of website
Designing from the user experience perspective
Creation of wireframes
Analyse and enhance the website
Adding responsive design
|Analytics and Performance Management||Data-driven insights value of online analytics
Analytics and strategy
Setting goals and objectives
Key performance indicators (KPIs)
Other web analytics tools
Tools for webmasters and administrators
|Social Media Advertising||Goal setting selection of the right platforms
Analysis of social advertisement
Twitter advertising options
Facebook advertising options
LinkedIn advertising options
Other advertising options
|Digital Strategy and Practice||Industrial FrameworksSituation analysis
Strategies and deeds
Planning and Administration
Introducing your plan
Internal and external agency work
Launching a new business
|Inbound and Social Media Marketing||The inbound methodology buyer’s journey
Personas and customers
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other Social networks
Availability of different marketing channels
Engaging with audiences online
Finishing this course will help you to lead high-performing digital marketing campaigns by polishing your skills to develop, implement and optimize integrated strategies that are personalized for your audiences.
You will have complete access to the student area, the Online Learning Centre, as a home study student. This space houses course materials prepared by professionals in the field, such as assignments, written materials, and instructional videos.
Via the Online Learning Center, you can always get in touch with instructors, who offer all the guidance, information, and in-depth feedback you need to advance through your course.
- Digital Marketing Courses in Adelaide
- Digital Marketing Courses in Austria
- Digital Marketing Courses in Dubai
- Digital Marketing Courses in Malaysia
- Digital Marketing Courses in the Philippines
- Digital Marketing Courses in the UK
5) Graduate Certificate in Digital Marketing Strategy From RMIT Online
If one is searching for Digital Marketing courses in Australia, there is a fair chance that the name RMIT might have come up. One of Australia’s promising online programs in digital marketing is offered by RMIT. The training covers every aspect of digital marketing and is very informative.
If you pass this course, you’ll be qualified for important positions like data analyst, user experience designer, digital product manager, ethics compliance manager, systems administrator, and many more.
Course Duration & Fees:
The course is for six weeks, and the fees can be known upon request
Interested students must possess:
- Two years of full-time experience working in marketing and an Australian Bachelor’s degree, an equivalent, or higher-level certificate in any area from an accredited tertiary school.
- Five years of full-time experience working in marketing without a degree.
- RMIT University requires current proof of English language competency from international applicants.
- Customer First Digital Marketing
- How to lead Digital Transformation in Marketing
- Consumer Analytics & its Importance
- Marketing Technologies
6) Digital Marketing Training Course with Placement by ExcelR
ExcelR is a global leader in being one of the best institutes for digital marketing courses in Australia, offering a wide range of technical and management training courses in more than 40 countries. The institute has trained students in its courses, which are founded on theory-oriented lectures and practical knowledge, through its more than 25 franchise partners around the world.
- Best Course for Freshers, HR Professionals, and All Other Non-Technical Domains with Placement Help
- Real-time assistance with 35+ tools for resume building and LinkedIn profile optimization
- Lifetime access to self-paced learning and 10 international certifications from Google AdWords, Facebook, and YouTube
- Use ExcelR’s Special JUMBO PASS (Limited Period Offer)
- 100% Support for Career Placement
- Global Certification Masterclasses for Live Training
- Course Costs and Length for Tool-Based Learning
It lasts for 120 hours. Please get in touch with the institute using the details provided below to learn more about the course price.
7) Online Digital Marketing Course by Indian Institute of Digital Education
One of the top universities in Australia to study digital marketing is IIDE. The IIDE, which is renowned for providing education across the globe, has trained more than 235,000 students from a wide range of nations, including the USA, Canada, UAE, Australia, and many others.
Experts in the same field have praised IIDE’s comprehensive online digital marketing courses in Australia. The institute’s certification programs and assistance with job placement were also acknowledged by the digital marketing sector.
Industry professionals and specialists created and refined the course. The school only instructs students to use current resources; they do not use out-of-date textbooks. Their course material is specific, accurate, and useful.
- 40+ hours of video instruction
- certifications for 13+
- Projects for 8 brands
- 1-on-1 instruction
- 100% support and job placement
- more than 250 hiring partners
- career counseling
- Live question-and-answer session
- Making a CV/resume and interview preparation training
Course Duration and Fees
This course takes an average of five to six months to complete. The MBA in Digital Marketing course will take 2 years to complete.
- Overview of Digital Marketing
- Panning a campaign
- Optimizing for search engines
- Basic Performance Marketing Terminology
- Designing a campaign for search engine marketing that involves e-commerce
- Live Project: Search Marketing
- Content Strategy
- Uses of Canva
- Social Media Marketing
- Influencer Marketing
- Resume Writing
- Interview Tips and Skills
- Live Project: Social Media Content Strategy
- Paid Social Media Marketing Paid
- Social Analytics
- Google Analytics with use cases
- Live Project: (Social Media Advertising) + Final Project
Frequently Asked Questions about Digital Marketing Courses in Australia
1. How do I enter the field of Digital Marketing?
This is a fundamental question that may come to anyone who wants to jump into a career in Digital Marketing. Below are the steps to start a successful career in Digital Marketing.
- Learn the fundamentals of digital marketing.
- Create a personal website.
- Get SEO Expert status
- Obtain a Google Ads Certification and become an advertising master for Facebook
- Learn Google Analytics in depth.
- Get hired as a freelancer in digital marketing
- Take a genuine internship.
- Keep up with new developments.
- Discover how to use the tools for digital marketing.
2. Is digital marketing in Australia a highly sought-after skill?
You might have slightly better work chances than in other professions if you choose to pursue a career in digital marketing. The demand for marketing professionals could rise by 10% by 2026, according to the Bureau of labor statistics. This shows that the average national wage for all employment is lower than it would be for such an increase.
3. Is Digital Marketing difficult to learn?
The complexity of mastering digital marketing depends on a number of variables, including your background, experience, and desired level of skill. It can be simpler for you to comprehend the ideas and tactics involved in digital marketing if you have a background in business or marketing. But, if you are new to marketing, you could find some of the principles difficult to understand.
The level of competence you wish to get also influences how challenging it is to master digital marketing. There are many distinct aspects of digital marketing, including SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing, and content marketing, among others. Each of these disciplines takes time, effort, and ongoing learning to master. However, we are sure that the Digital Marketing courses in Australia suggested above will make your learning journey very smooth.
4. In Australia, can I pursue a career in digital marketing?
You can definitely enroll in a digital marketing school given the growing need for professionals in the field, which encourages students to launch careers in it. The need for programs that describe the difficulties of digital marketing is growing simultaneously with the number of open positions. Digital Marketing is an indispensable part of all industries whether we talk about manufacturing industries or service-providing industries.
5. Can a student who has recently passed the 12th standard learn Digital Marketing?
This question is the most relevant question as board exams are about to finish. We would strongly recommend to students who are looking for a valuable vocational course, to enroll for at least one of the Digital Marketing courses in Australia as suggested above. There are no strict age criteria, except for a few of them. There are online courses that are quite suitable and easy to understand for 12th-standard students.
6. Is Digital Marketing a stressful job?
At times, working in digital marketing can be stressful, but this ultimately depends on the organization, the position, and the mentality of the employee. In general, coordinating many campaigns, adhering to constantly evolving technologies and trends, and coping with the intense competition are all part of digital marketing. For digital marketers, these aspects may be stressful and under pressure.
Nonetheless, some digital marketing professions may be less stressful than others. A content marketing professional, for instance, can have a less demanding job than a PPC manager who must constantly track ad success. Likewise, although some businesses may have a more laid-back work culture, others might have a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
7. What job titles are available after completing Digital Marketing courses in Australia?
Depending on your qualifications, experience, and interests, there are many job titles in the Australian digital marketing industry. Following your completion of the course, you may pursue the following job titles:
- Digital Marketing Specialist
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Specialist
- Social Media Marketing Specialist
- Content Marketing Manager
- Email Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Analyst
- E-commerce Marketing Manager
- Marketing Automation Specialist
- Web Analytics Manager
These are just a few examples of the many job titles available in the digital marketing field in Australia. With the increasing importance of digital marketing, there is a high demand for professionals with digital marketing skills, and the job market is expected to continue to grow in the coming years.
To Recap: Digital Marketing Courses in Australia
Anyone looking to work in the fast-expanding profession of digital marketing must develop the necessary skills and knowledge. There is a great need for experts in this industry due to the growth of online firms and the growing significance of digital marketing. The Digital Marketing courses in Australia offer a wide range of digital skills that can help individuals gain the skills and knowledge needed to excel in this industry. By pursuing any of the most useful course materials, individuals can equip themselves with the necessary tools and techniques to succeed in the competitive world of digital marketing.