Learning from experts really matters as it gives you better understanding about what ever you are reading you are getting it from right people.
Digital Marketing education emerged in last 3 years and this has given advantage to many training institute, apart from training institutes colleges with good brand name are taking full advantage of moving in online marketing course training businesses.
Manipal ProLearn Digital Marketing Training is one of the recent examples of above mentioned business insight of education sector. With the help of this article readers can review Manipal Digital Marketing course and will be able to understand pros and cons of their online & classroom based digital marketing training course.
Before we review Manipal Digital Marketing Course let me make you all understand who they are and how they started?
Manipal University is a university located in Manipal, Karnataka, India. It has over 30,000 students from more than 50+ countries. The university has branch campuses in Mangalore, Bangalore, Jaipur, Dubai, Malaysia and Antigua. Manipal University is also a member of the (ACM) which stands for Association of Commonwealth Universities.
About Manipal Pro Digital Marketing Certification Course:
Manipal started their Digital Marketing program with Google as knowledge partner. Their course is an online live + classroom based session learning.
- Their course offers you citification from Google India & Manipal, which is well known in India.
- Their live lectures are interactive and face to face online. You will get learning opportunity from expert’s trainers who are Google Certified.
- You will get hands on learning on each subject.
- As per their website, Digital Marketing Manager profiles jobs offers salary between 5-20 lac based on their experience.
- Master Google Ad Words Learn about Google Ad words, Keyword Targeting, Display Ads etc.
- Certification by Google India Joint Certification by Manipal ProLearn & Google India.
Who Should Attend
- Sales & Marketing Professionals looking for learning Digital Marketing.
- Students looking for career in Digital Marketing.
- Businessmen who are interested to learn and leverage Google.
Topics Covered Basic Digital Marketing Course:
Manipal Pro Learn offers 2 courses in Digital Domain, they have one advanced course and one basic course, which are divided into 2 formats.
Their basic course covers:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing.
- Ad words Accounts Management.
- Campaigns and Ad Group Management .
- A Quiz (I am not sure what is it).
- Keyword targeting.
- Language and location targeting.
- Budgets & Biddings.
- Measurements and Optimizations.
- Track performance, productivity & growth.
Their Advanced Course Covers:
- Managing Multiple Accounts.
- Search Fundamentals Review.
- Ad Formats Ad and Site Quality.
- Ad Words Tools Performance.
- Monitoring and Reporting.
- Optimizing Performance.
- Performance, Profitability, and Growth.
- Ad Words API.
- The Google Display Network.
- Display Ads on You Display.
- Video Ads on Mobile Devices.
Regarding Course Fee and Batch Details.
- They charge INR 34500 for their program fee.
Duration for Course:
- They have 12 weeks batch (3months course).
- Students will have 72 hours of learning’s.
Currently Manipal offers classroom trainings at their 8 cities centres – Delhi, Kolkata, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Mumbai. In case, you are located out of these cities, the same program is offered online through webinar sessions.
For readers of this article, I am listing down pros and cons for their online and offline course and with the help of this article you will be able to read best review on Manipal digital marketing course.
- Program is offered in association with Google.
- Fee is in budget for everyone.
- Expert Faculties who are trainers by Google to teach others.
- Classroom and online sessions.
- Flexibility of learning in case you missed any session.
- Job Assistance.
- Their 24×7 Learning Management system access.
- Their program only talks about Google and there is no other learning apart from Ad words, which you will get.
- No topics covered about Blogging, Word press, Email Marketing, SEO, Content Marketing, Mobile App Marketing.
- No trainers mentioned on their site.
- Being such a big brand only enrolled 700 students since last 2 years with 8 classrooms and online course.
- As per my calculation, if they have enrolled 700 students since last 2 years that means they are teaching to almost 30 students a month and 3.1 student in each centre (assuming no student in online class).
Manipal course is good to learn if you are only interested to go ahead and read Google Ad words. Their course content and everything which they offer can surely teach you complete ad words how ever Digital Marketing is vast medium and only these topics may not sufficient for you to become a Digital Marketer and reach to a jobs which are offering CTC like 5-10 lac annually. To all my blog readers my suggestion and advice is before making any decision understand the basic details one needs to know in Digital Marketing. You can Download Free Digital Marketing Guide from this blog as well.
Any questions? Share in below mentioned comment box.