Are you afraid to design your own website? Worried about coding and languages? Don’t make yourself tensed, learn to design a website with no coding and technical languages needed.
Step.1 -: Get a Domain name & Hosting for your website.
Domain name – Domain is address of your website, which locate an organisation and other entity on internet. You can book one as per your choice and availability example-: www.yourcompanyname.com, www.yourcompanyname.in or any, you can ask me for recommendation for good domain registrars.
A web hosting service is a type of Internet hosting service that allows individuals and organizations to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web. You can buy hosting from any hosting provider, personally I prefer Godaddy.com & Znetlive.com as my hosting provider.
Once you have done with Step 1. now its time to choose your designing and CMS Platform.
Step.2 -: Install WordPress and Setup
- 1. Log in to CPanel of your hosting account..
- 2. Look for the “WordPress” in Applications. (Check for the “WordPress Icon” as highlighted in image)
- 3. Choose the domain where you want to install your website.
- 4. Click the “Install Now” button and setup your admin details, now you should get access to your new WordPress website.
Step.3 -: Customize & Design Your WordPress
- Log into your WordPress dashboard
- Access FREE themes available in your Dashboard >>Appearance >>Themes>>Add New>>Search Your Free Theme.
- Install your new theme & activate it.
Set-up front page for your website or blog :
- Go to Dashboard>>Settings>> Reading.
- Choose a page that you have created to show as your homepage in “Front Page” and “Posts page” is the page of your blog (if your entire site isn’t a blog).
If you don’t choose a static page on your own, WordPress will take your latest posts and start showing them on your homepage
Now your website is ready to customize with your personalized content, Edit and Enjoy. In our next post we will give you the complete learning on how to customize your theme with beautiful layouts and tool your website with advance feature and plugins for better user experience.
Hope this post helped you out to design your own blog and website with no coding or language required.