Top Actuarial Science Course Training Institutes in India
Actuarial Sciences is one of the most sought after courses in India currently. Students and professionals in mathematics, statistics, economics, business and finance are looking to pursue this course and make a career in the same. After all, with the increasing demand of actuaries in the market and not enough supply to match this demand; this is your goldmine. Your extensive problem solving skills and analytical ability will now be put to use while managing risk in insurance and pensions, at the least along with formulating policies to minimize the cost of these risks. Be rest assured, you will be indispensable in the future to any management when they decide the future plans for their businesses and since there are not many like you, job security is your blessing!
Interestingly many of my blog readers will be an actuarial now & many of them have done their selection based on our recommendation through top actuarial science course training institutes in India. So now you know why I did this research intensively. I will now help you people in the same conundrum as we were in before we figured out these top actuarial science course training. Get into any one of them and you are set. Now let’s look at some of the top actuarial science course training institutes in India:
- Birla institute of Management Technology: BIMT offers PGDM I insurance business management at New Delhi, their program is 2 years of long with dual specialization in life and non life insurance. Interestingly their program is approved by AICTE, MHRD & Govt. of India. Their course fee for Merit students is INR 8 lac where in corporate sponsorship cost exact 12lac and similarly NRI sponsored and NRI’s have to pay. To take admission in BIMT student needs to complete Gradation minimum securing 50% marks. Total number of seats in batch is 60, which BIMT offers. If you are interested to learn from them you can contact BITM at Birla Institute of Management Technology Plot No. 5, Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida (NCR) Uttar Pradesh – 201 306, Tel: +91-120-2323001-10.
- Christ University: Students seeking for Actuarial Course in Bangalore Christ University is best choice for them, Christ University offers M.Sc. Degree in Actuarial Science with 2 years long program. Their course fee is INR 30lac with strong eligibility criteria of selecting a candidate. A candidate who has passed BSc in Mathematics / Statistics / BA Economics / B.Com with 60 % aggregate marks or equivalent grade from any recognized University in India or abroad recognized by UGC / AIU are eligible to apply & admission will depend on performance in interview. If you are interested to study with them you can contact them at Office of Admissions Christ University, Hosur Road Bangalore – 560029 Ph.: +91-080-4012 9281 / 9282 / 9283 / 9284 / 9285 Fax: +91-080-4012 9000 Email: [email protected] NRI Category: [email protected] ISC Category: [email protected]
- Department of Statistics, University Of Mumbai: Offers Postgraduate Diploma in Actuarial Science in Mumbai with 1-year full time program, which cost INR 40000 to students. Any graduate from Mumbai University or any other recognized university. Admissions are strictly on the basis of entrance test. If you are interested to join them you can contact them at “Fort Campus: 22708700. Kalina Campus: 26543000 / 26543300. Contact Address Registrar University of Mumbai M.G. Road Fort Mumbai-400 032
There are list of other institutes as well which offers good actuarial science course in India, most them are located at metro cities. Whether you are searching for Actuarial Science Course in Delhi, Actuarial Science Course in Mumbai, Actuarial Science Course in Chennai, Actuarial Science Course in Bangalore, Actuarial Science Course in Hyderabad, Actuarial Science Course in Pune, Actuarial Science Course in Uttar Pradesh, Actuarial Science Course in India’s any part below mentioned list would be relevant for you.
- Bishop Herber College, Trichy, Tamilnadu – 620 017 Website: www.bhc.ac.in
- Ernakulam Insurance Institute, C/O LIC Of India Divisional Office, Jeevan Prakash, M.G.Road, Ernakulam – 682 011
- The National Insurance Academy, Balewadi Bancer Road, Pune.
- College Of Insurance, Greeshnan Assurance Building, Sir PM Road, Fort Mumbai – 400 001
- Insurance Training Centre, 25 Baranshi Glash Street, Calcutta – 700 007
- College Of Vocational Studies, Delhi University, Triveni (Sheikh Sarai) Delhi – 110 017
- Directorate of Distance Education, Alagappa University, Karikudy, Tamil Nadu 630 003
- Tolami Institute Of Management Studies, P.B.No.11 Adupur, Gujarat – 370
- Kalyani University, Kalyani Nadia Dist West Bengal – 741 235
- Course Dekho has been doing research on various institutes since last couple of years and our objective is to ensure students select best training programs in Actuarial Science. We strongly recommend everyone to take our consulting before taking any final step. If you have any doubt feel free to reach us at [email protected] thank you for reading.